• Boomers

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • No one

Votes: 62 36.9%

• Total voters

garakfan69

Mentally Enabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
I have never seen such a concentrated effort to kill a site immediately after it launched before.
It seems like the whole world wants 9chan to die.

Can Null prevail?
Will he end up making his own payment processor, data centre, internet, and country just to keep the site running?

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Can't say I'm a fan of most activity being about Null and on /josh/. May as well call it nullchan at this point or ban all nullposting :dienull:

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the -chan moniker needs to be dropped. The media and general public are exceptional and have zero knowledge of internet things, they just think “xchan bad for all real values of x”. Call it something completely different and they wouldn’t even know where to start looking.
Got to go with modern terms. Chan is short for channel, but everything is a out feeds these days. 9feed.com.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the -chan moniker needs to be dropped. The media and general public are exceptional and have zero knowledge of internet things, they just think “xchan bad for all real values of x”. Call it something completely different and they wouldn’t even know where to start looking.
Yeah, I get why it's called a chan but might as well have called it "niggerkillerzrus" for how much ire the name was going to draw, given the reputation around 8chan as being "the scary alt-right dark web 4chan".

Real values?

How about (9+i)chan then?
Or even some quaternions?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's really funny to see how few fucks are given about the farms but god fucking forbid Dear Leader starts a chan

Tags
None