Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Boomers

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • No one

Votes: 62 36.9%

• Total voters

a_lurker

kiwifarms.net
null, theres got to be more cost and time efficient ways of destroying your asshole.

have you tried a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire? maybe something involving thermite?

Is this a thesis project for a PHD in digital tard wrangling?

I can only pity and applaud you for trying to carry the torch.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's really funny to see how few fucks are given about the farms but god fucking forbid Dear Leader starts a chan
I think a lot of it is all in the naming. "-chan" is a brand name associated with chaos and insanity and has been since the term "internet hate machine" was first coined by Fox News. How long ago was that? 7 years? 10? Keep the look and style of a chan forum, sure, but an innocuous name would really help it stay under the radar. It wouldn't imply a certain... low standard of behavior to its users, either.

אΩ+1

The Aleph
kiwifarms.net
null, theres got to be more cost and time efficient ways of destroying your asshole.

have you tried a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire? maybe something involving thermite?

Is this a thesis project for a PHD in digital tard wrangling?

I can only pity and applaud you for trying to carry the torch.
Null prefer to destroy his asshole in a slow and painful way.

Cast Iron Pan

First-generation son of Antarcticano refugees
kiwifarms.net
Are there certain ISPs blocked by 9chan? Or maybe my ISP is blocking 9chan. I assumed that the site had been down for a long time, as I can never connect. Turns out via proxy or via other ISPs I can connect find, but not with Spectrum.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
Are there certain ISPs blocked by 9chan? Or maybe my ISP is blocking 9chan. I assumed that the site had been down for a long time, as I can never connect. Turns out via proxy or via other ISPs I can connect find, but not with Spectrum.
If you use Firefox/Cloudflare DOH/ESNI, they should not be able to tell it apart from any other Cloudflare traffic.

(not) y2k compliant

kiwifarms.net
I admire @Null attempt at trying to try and revitalizing the imageboard landscape since its a culture that I love dearly, unfortunately I think it was way WAY too optimistic with the release of 9chan. I ran a image board for a while in the mid 00s, during the peek of image boards. It was nothing but heartache.
Allowing users to create boards does nothing but splits a potential community/userbase further and further, and either none of the boards will see a large amount of traffic or only a few boards will filter to the top, and those boards should have just been made as the few select ones to begin with. The Farms started with a focused theme and grew from there. 9chan doesn't really have any focus by nature, so it likely will never find the core userbase it needs. Null needed to have a few select boards defined by him, then by community vote create new boards as needed. Users can't be trusted to maintain themselves... The thing that is killing 9chan currently is less the issues of hosting, domains, cloudflare, etc, the lack of a focused community is killing the PPH.

Last edited:

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Have to admit, scared of going on 9chan. Shine of glow niggers is visible from over the horizon.

Feels like there's an opportunity to be a landing space for 4chan fatigue, but I could use some reassurances my door's not getting kicked in again. My legal defense fund is still rebuilding.

Tags
None