A Bestiality Fantasy of Dee Price's

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
lol . stay stupid, speds. david price is a sick deviant with disgusting fantasies of fucking small children and animals, attributing them to me.

Tommy, answer these questions with a simple "yes" or "no." In the past, have you penetrated a female dog with your fingers? Have you ever made statements alluding to the fact that you have had sexual contact with dogs?

Neko GF

Are you trooning out, son?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol . stay stupid, speds. david price is a sick deviant with disgusting fantasies of fucking small children and animals, attributing them to me.
But you've admitted to fucking children and animals on multiple occasions. You can cry "MUH PRICE IS LYING!!!" all you want but it won't erase the fact that your an admitted dog-fucking pedo.

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is this? Is it supposed to be cool, or clever, or some kind of sick own, or is it a confession?
To me it just seems like he doesn’t realize he’s too old to be an edgy teen anymore.
I hope you realize that your desperate attempts to ruin Dee's life are only ruining yours.

Oh, wait. Your life can't be ruined. It's already fucked.
Tommy’s probably happy about that, it’s the only thing of his that will ever get fucked. Even his right hand cries in shame.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
Tom, goddamnit...

This is a public webforum, not your own private fap diary!

I don’t know why you’d post your disturbing fantasies here. Or why you’d write it in third person for that matter.

Literally nobody is interested in hearing about your dogfucking adventures.

As much as i hate to admit, I kind of am- it's fun to gather more evidence and watch Tommy did himself deeper.