A Bestiality Fantasy of Dee Price's

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Ketamine Kat

THE UNIVERSE SAYS %41 IS NOT ENOUGH
kiwifarms.net
... So this is the path we're taking now after several streams of you admitting and explaining it in very gruesome detail what you did to that dog? You were even proud of it and claimed there was nothing wrong... How delusional are you? - It's a rhetorical question. We sadly all know.

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
kiwifarms.net
You know the sad part is he probably thought we would all be like
"wow Tommy that Dee person sure sounds like a basket case clearly all the accusations and evidence of you being a dog rapist is bullshit can we give you twenty dollars"

I honestly think he expects something of that sort every time he posts otherwise he would have given up a long time ago
Ah yes, typical delusional perpetual Victim. Is there anything original about this man?

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol . stay stupid, speds. david price is a sick deviant with disgusting fantasies of fucking small children and animals, attributing them to me.

Did anyone say "I want to hear what a dogfucking child molester thinks?" Because I didn't hear anyone say that. So shut the fuck up child molesting dogfucker.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
lol . stay stupid, speds. david price is a sick deviant with disgusting fantasies of fucking small children and animals, attributing them to me.
No i am not but you do have to admit that was a good story with intrigue even if everyone knew how it would end.

Face the facts tom if you got a chance to spend the night in a kennel every female dog would get humped and fingered in one of the most gross foul acts of buggery the world has ever known.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Remember the dog kennel scene in The Thing

Only about 10% as horrifying as Tom at the pound
Exactly I thought it was a great depiction of what tom would do if at the pound short to the point for toms limited attention span. With the potential of being a real even tom committed.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You did finger a dog and you committed statutory rape tho. So it's less her attributing those things to you, than repeating things you've admitted to on multiple occasions.