A Bestiality Fantasy of Dee Price's -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
You did finger a dog and you committed statutory rape tho. So it's less her attributing those things to you, than repeating things you've admitted to on multiple occasions.
uh, no i didn't do either . stop with the illogical logic. Mr. David Price is a sick mother fucker who publishes really disgusting, graphic child rape and animal fucking fantasies, attributing them to me.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy!
True & Honest Fan
uh, no i didn't do either . stop with the illogical logic. Mr. David Price is a sick mother fucker who publishes really disgusting, graphic child rape and animal fucking fantasies, attributing them to me.
Tom I was watching Nulls stream and you said you "patted the dogs peepee" you literally touched the dogs vagina. We've also heard you tell the Sabrina story. She was fifteen I don't give a fuck if she was "physically and mentally mature" she was a minor. You came into sexual contact with her and her being a minor makes it what now? Statutory rape, or at the very least child molestation.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
Tom I was watching Nulls stream and you said you "patted the dogs peepee" you literally touched the dogs vagina. We've also heard you tell the Sabrina story. She was fifteen I don't give a fuck if she was "physically and mentally mature" she was a minor. You came into sexual contact with her and her being a minor makes it what now? Statutory rape, or at the very least child molestation.
Don't forget that he also raped his sister and a trans kid at a Rainbow gathering. He is a sick mother fucker.

Tom describes molesting his dog.
Tommy (allegedly) didn't penetrate his dog, just rubbed it's genitals. That totally doesn't count as "fingering." The dog wanted it and and "lots of people" play with their dog's junk, according to him. That makes it morally sound. He didn't commit bestiality he just "masturbated his dog."

With both the child and the dog you assaulted you've used the "the victim wanted it" excuse. You could not sound like more of a sexual predator if you tried, you vile excuse for a human being .

SssneakySssnek

Goddess Mike (totally didn't beat Julie to death)
lol . stay stupid, speds. david price is a sick deviant with disgusting fantasies of fucking small children and animals, attributing them to me.

But riddle me this batman what's more deviant laying in your bed fantasizing about fucking children

Or laying in someone else's bed and actually fucking a child (:_(

T-t-t-thomas you done pulled a naughty you deranged Jabba the hut skin chimp attacked face lookin mongoloid

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
Don't forget that he also raped his sister and a trans kid at a Rainbow gathering. He is a sick mother fucker.

I'm no fan of Tom's, but when, apart from this video that is taken out of context, did he say he had sex with his sister?
I don't buy it, there's no need to make things up. He's talked about the Sabrina thing multiple times, talked about eight year old gorls getting sex papers.

He's never talked about sister Fucking or shown a pro-incest stance.
I hate that you're forcing me to defend a trash eating pedophile hobo.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
I'm no fan of Tom's, but when, apart from this video that is taken out of context, did he say he had sex with his sister?
I don't buy it, there's no need to make things up. He's talked about the Sabrina thing multiple times, talked about eight year old gorls getting sex papers.

He's never talked about sister Fucking or shown a pro-incest stance.
I hate that you're forcing me to defend a trash eating pedophile hobo.
Dig deeper. There is another video of him admitting this.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff

He's probably also raped even more dogs than he's admitted to, and probably pigs and goats too, pretty much any animal he can get his filthy hands on and hold down long enough to rape them.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Oh Mr Thomas do get that you did rape a child and you did molest a dog. And i am not sick Nor am I manly as you are I may have taken damage from detransition but It is very easy to tell you are a sick disgusting male and i am a trans female.
Yes i have XY chromosomes but i do have a female brain and NO tom you do not know more about medical science on gender than everyone you know nothing about it. I have proven that so many times and when i did post a video you called them ghouls because they refuted every word you pasted from your gender studies pages.

The dog pound story is the some tactic. You try to deflect it and blame the fact you are a dog fucking child molesting moron on others.

I have no fantasies why would I I do know that chances of me doing anything sexually is basically zero. About the same as the amount you will make in money selling your gravel.

Face facts tom you are a pervert a disgusting child dog raping pervert that is schizophrenic. By the way I know way more about the medical science on gender and that is why i do follow Dr. DF Swaab.

That is why you used Dr Luis Gooren's name and had no clue. that it was GOOREN that wanted the brains sliced up and that the places opened did not give out hormones nor do surgeries. What they did do is get transsexuals to donate their brains to science.

So do know i have a brain and you well we are not sure what that is between your ears. I would say a small rotten potato about the size of a raisin.