A Bestiality Fantasy of Dee Price's -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
fan fiction has had me doing all sorts of things i never did or even consider doing. believe nonsense at your own risk.
Aw does it hurt your feelings? are your delicate fee fee's hurt? Why everyone is writing stories about you?
You brought this all upon yourself. Making a story that follows your actual words and uses them and spins a tale around them.
You should be flattered we take the time to make wonderful stories about you. Think you will always be known and there will always be a thread with stories about you even after you die. You are now immortalized forever. Now it will be as a known dog fucking pedophile but well as i have said before you can not always get what you wish you have to compromise.
For you though it is more accept it there is noting you can do about it. You did it to yourself.

And well i believe what i have seen in unedited video's and the fact you can never stop making excuses.

Face it tom you are a child molester and you admitted to it, Right here in Kiwi Farms.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
Tommie, if I gave you a candy bar, would you film yourself singing and dancing along to Magic Dance from Labyrinth?

Tom is a puppet but you have to know which strings to pull. Nothing gets him off his fat ass faster than the smell of money, even if it's just hinted at. So, food is out of the question, along with gifts and clothing. Your best bet is to see him live, ask him to play something while waving money in the air, watch him fail at it, give him nothing and walk away.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
the "admission of boy rape" and other sex offenses was in a video that was edited where i was listing things i was falsely accused. drainbow violence has driven a lot of people away from the gatherings. keep trying to come up with something that is real that you can use to marginalize me with. so far you have nothing but the projections of the denial of their own perverted fetishes concocted by sneasel and his idiots like dave.

I think it is important that we acknowledge when Thomas is correct, like his first sentence here. Accuracy is really important -- the genuinely disturbing things about Thomas Wasserberg may be overlooked, ignored or disbelieved if they are presented side-by-side with accusations that are not exactly credible. I do not even like saying that he raped his dog because we only have evidence that he digitally masturbated it. Could he have? Sure, it wouldn't surprise anyone, but that sort of talk should be very obviously indicated as mere speculation.

Frankly, in my opinion the worst thing about Thomas is that he is a selfish and self-focused man to the point of actually being evil. He will steamroll the protests of a doddering Kurd when he smells the possibility of a dick to suck and travel there in preference to saying goodbye to his dying dad. And of course, he'll make the funeral all about himself. The way he treats other human beings as mere things and is utterly without conscience, compassion or theory of mind is to me more disturbing than the fact that he raped Sabrina when he was 30. The story of Red Riding Hood or the proverbial wolf-in-sheep's-clothing could have been made with reference to his "I'm just a harmless old female hippy and not a violent man" shtick, which hilariously though of course not unexpectedly has utterly failed to help him romantically, although there are naturally consolations to him like getting to listen to girls tinkling in the womens' bathroom. Obviously he masturbates in there to the sounds of excretion but again, I have no proof, just knowledge of his fetish and personality.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I think it is important that we acknowledge when Thomas is correct, like his first sentence here. Accuracy is really important -- the genuinely disturbing things about Thomas Wasserberg may be overlooked, ignored or disbelieved if they are presented side-by-side with accusations that are not exactly credible. I do not even like saying that he raped his dog because we only have evidence that he digitally masturbated it. Could he have? Sure, it wouldn't surprise anyone, but that sort of talk should be very obviously indicated as mere speculation.

Frankly, in my opinion the worst thing about Thomas is that he is a selfish and self-focused man to the point of actually being evil. He will steamroll the protests of a doddering Kurd when he smells the possibility of a dick to suck and travel there in preference to saying goodbye to his dying dad. And of course, he'll make the funeral all about himself. The way he treats other human beings as mere things and is utterly without conscience, compassion or theory of mind is to me more disturbing than the fact that he raped Sabrina when he was 30. The story of Red Riding Hood or the proverbial wolf-in-sheep's-clothing could have been made with reference to his "I'm just a harmless old female hippy and not a violent man" shtick, which hilariously though of course not unexpectedly has utterly failed to help him romantically, although there are naturally consolations to him like getting to listen to girls tinkling in the womens' bathroom. Obviously he masturbates in there to the sounds of excretion but again, I have no proof, just knowledge of his fetish and personality.
this is the most disgustingly delusional, self consumed nonsense i have seen in a long time. have you got any last words to say to me before i put you on ignore and forget you, maggot?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is the most disgustingly delusional, self consumed nonsense i have seen in a long time. have you got any last words to say to me before i put you on ignore and forget you, maggot?
I like how he acts like this is a threat. He’s had me on ignore for ages.

Hey Tom, is it true that you tried to get into a maternity ward yesterday, saying, “You don’t understand! I’m just too much of a pedophile to go without!” I mean, just say if it didn’t happen.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net

To which part are you referring, I'm sorry? In any case, I would have to ask you to please not call me "maggot", a term with a long and sordid history among anti-semites.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Blow it out of your ass tom. Face fact the only nonsense that is posted here is from you. The actual case of what you have done is archived here. You admit to being what you are. a dog and child molesting monster.

Yet you try to demean others calling them maggot? Face it Tom the only maggots you know are wriggling around in the filth of your gross hovel.

People here at Kiwi Farms are honest out right very kind and considerate people. With the exception of you and other cows that moo and spirt lolmilk everywhere. while screaming at the clouds.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ysuf.jpg

What's up, Tom? Roaches in your underwear again? No Netflix sub so you can fap-watch "Cuties"? What's got you so assmad, you silly old faggot?