A Brief History of America -

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
If tommy's referring to the pilgrims, weren't they overall a relatively unimportant part of the over all immigration? Most of it was actually sent directly by European nations. It's how Britain ended up in charge before they were kicked out. Though maybe I'm thinking too much into his dementia ridden child rapist mind.
The Pilgrims spent many years with The Dutch before making the voyage to America because they were so fucking sick of The Dutch that a possibly deadly voyage sounded like a better alternative. They did not flee from The British directly to america they spent like a dozen years in Holland.

They went way off course and missed Jamestown by like thousands of fucking miles and landed at Plymouth Rock, from there they made contact with the natives who by at that point were being ravaged by disease and meeting the pilgrims didn't do them any favors on that end either because now they got sick from people who were exposed to even stronger shit in Holland.

I am not making any of this up.

People who want to cry BOOHOO RACISM about America's history, don't know fucking shit about America and can go fuck themselves in their flesh wound.

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
The thing I don't understand about white people who say stuff like this or that "America is built on stolen land!" is... why are you still here?

So you mean to tell me that you're consciously choosing to live on land that you believe was illegitimately taken from its rightful inhabitants? How is that not way worse than the people who actively defend colonialism? At least they have their own moral framework that they're working under, according to your own values you're doing something wrong.

"I am a settler-colonialist living on land that rightfully belongs to someone else and that's immoral. No, I'm not planning to actually do anything about it".

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
Brief history of the Jews.

The Jews were God's chosen people, so it was perfectly okay for them to wander the middle east committing genocide and making slaves out of the indigenous tribes in the Middle East. They also raped their women*

The Middle East used to have lush grasslands and prairies, but the Jews owned many sheep and goats which loved eating small bushes and young trees. This coupled with the deforestation for wood led to soil erosion and the complete destruction of the environment, turning most of the area into an arid wasteland.

*Source: The Bible

Consider Lizards

"In yr Spheres, touching yr Eldritch"
kiwifarms.net
i love the projections of the denial of your own sick perversions from a pack of infantile imbeciles with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. that you hate yourselves is obvious in your every post, you pitiful petty ass pukes.

And this is why you post here. You want to post your angry alliterative nonsense to the all the replies you disagree with. Replies that you KNOW your post will generate.

You own us? Not at all. You NEED us for your fix of posting righteous indignation. It's why you keep coming back, to repeat that cycle.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing I don't understand about white people who say stuff like this or that "America is built on stolen land!" is... why are you still here?

So you mean to tell me that you're consciously choosing to live on land that you believe was illegitimately taken from its rightful inhabitants? How is that not way worse than the people who actively defend colonialism? At least they have their own moral framework that they're working under, according to your own values you're doing something wrong.

"I am a settler-colonialist living on land that rightfully belongs to someone else and that's immoral. No, I'm not planning to actually do anything about it".
Standard hippie hypocrisy. They rail against the white man taking the natives’ land while living on that very same land. They lament the excesses of capitalism while living on welfare generated by those excesses. I guess they think that being aware of these things somehow gives them a free pass.

FUN FACT: Tom’s name among the Navajo is Stinks-of-Shit. The Sioux know him as Fucks-With-Dogs.

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
Do you think Thomas has muted everyone in this subforum and is just talking to himself?
That's why every new person gets the response, "It's Tommie not Tom. If you want to have a respectful conversation I suggest you call me by my real name. I am a female!"

He thinks people come here to have a civil discourse with him and not to laugh at a dog fucking pedo granny tranny. Yes, Tom. I'm sure PoopSniffer69 is a reasonable person and not a troll.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's why every new person gets the response, "It's Tommie not Tom. If you want to have a respectful conversation I suggest you call me by my real name. I am a female!"

He thinks people come here to have a civil discourse with him and not to laugh at a dog fucking pedo granny tranny. Yes, Tom. I'm sure PoopSniffer69 is a reasonable person and not a troll.
Maybe Tom should be forced under mod approval for his posts so he can screech to nothing? Cause tbh this is no longer funny, this is just attention whoring, and I refuse to satisfy a disgusting old man's perversions of grandeur.