A Brief Return to the Real Life Villains Wiki and FALSE FLAG OPS -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I just called Gabe and he seemed* genuinely upset when I read off the messages. This is a ruse.

Reactions: CatParty

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT. Either a weenfag has hacked Molaaay's account, Robinsbecky or some other wikia autist has gotten on Moleman's account after he linked them, or Moleman has gone off the autistic deep end. What the fuck

View attachment 2124
This can't be Gaben, this has to be one of the people he gave his account info to.

View attachment 2129
It can't be our dear comrade Navarro - the wording of sentences allegedly written by Molay doesn't match his usual writing style (isn't repetitive enough).
I think those posts were made by some I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME kid and not by Gabey.

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
It can't be our dear comrade Navarro - the wording of sentences allegedly written by Molay doesn't match his usual writing style (isn't repetitive enough).
I think those posts were made by some I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME kid and not by Gabey.
Thing is, its been legitimately Gaben until these messages. Meaning one of two things: there is a troll on the RLV wiki that Gaben's account has been leaked too OR one of his whiteknights is trying to scare me away. Either way, Mole was such a fucking idiot to give away his account lol.

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
Why I am not suprised Gaben violated the first rule of Internet safety?

Oh, yeah, for the same reason he violated other rules by being an insufferable cunt: being a stupid insufferable cunt.

Reactions: Observers

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Transcript of my call:

"Hey Gabe, are you threatening to kill people right now?"

"Who are -- Who is this?"

"I'm Null. I'm the administrator of the CWCki Forums. Candy's posting all these things that you're going to kill people. Are you saying that?"

"No! Of course not."

"Okay, well someone who has your Wikispaces account is saying things like: 'Isla Vista' and 'Don't insult me anymore, I've been insulted for too long, I'll make you regret this, all of you' and 'three more words: lock your door. I am coming'. So whoever you gave that account to is saying some pretty vicious things."

"I did not say that! I did not say that!"

"Have you given your account away recently?"

"No I haven't."

"Okay, well you should probably change your password and I'll let them know that's not you, or at least you're saying that's not you."

"Thank you for being -- uhm -- not evil, like the others. Thank you, sir."

"No problem. Take it easy Gabe."

"Yea."

"Bye."

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
A response to my asking for a vocaroo confirmation. The mystery saboteur slanders our Friendly Neighborhood Gay Pen with this:
I should add that Gabe sounded like he was outside (wind blowing through the phone's receiver), so it's extremely unlikely that this is him.

Reactions: Satan

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
>You haven't given your account away recently

Does he not remember giving his account info to General MGD. Also interesting enoughly, according to Alan's screencap in the OP of this thread, Mole also recommended that Robinsinbecky email General for the password. Could our mystery man be Becky?

Reactions: Satan

UnwiseKhan

ayylmao akbar
kiwifarms.net
Becks certainly seemed to hate you before, and is sympathetic enough to Molay to unban him. It's possible, maybe not likely though.

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
Becks certainly seemed to hate you before, and is sympathetic enough to Molay to unban him. It's possible, maybe not likely though.
Nah it was some guy named Crazy Dog that unbanned Molay. Hmmmm it could be Crazy Dog then. Idk what Becky's game plan would be though? Try to scare away poor reson's trolls with mean messages?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Nah it was some guy named Crazy Dog that unbanned Molay. Hmmmm it could be Crazy Dog then. Idk what Becky's game plan would be though? Try to scare away poor reson's trolls with mean messages?
If whomever did this was trying to help Gabe by posting this shit, they'd have to be one dumb motherfucker.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

UnwiseKhan

ayylmao akbar
kiwifarms.net
Probably should have been clearer. Becks was talking about trying to get Molay unbanned before the year was up just after the initial banning occurred.

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
Probably should have been clearer. Becks was talking about trying to get Molay unbanned before the year was up just after the initial banning occurred.
Ah yeah that part is very true. We know that General has molaay's wikispaces info and molaay invited becky to take a look. So those two are at least very likely to have access to his account. The big question is, is there a troll/edgemaster amongst the RLV wiki admins that could have gotten the info through a leak?

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
DSQD CODE "ISLA VISTA" NOW IN EFFECT. ALL UNITS ON WEST END MOVE INLAND AND LEAVE AGENTS BEHIND TO ASSESS SITUATION. CRUCIAL DANGER NOW WIDESPREAD. CLOSE THE SBARRO, REPEAT, CLOSE SBARRO.

Whin

kiwifarms.net
Gonna say this before I read the thread but, If Gaben is trying to reinstate my article on RLVWiki; please do not interfere.
I want to see what he writes.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
[12:05:49 AM] *** Call from Gabe Navarro, duration 33:37. ***

Call recap:
  1. Stated it was my obligation as web admin to deal with certain greivances.
  2. Asked for help with Willow and Real Life Villains Wiki.
    1. Personally wanted me to call the General from RLV and defend him.
    2. Requested Willow be banned from the forums.
  3. Rejected both requests.
    1. Said that calling the RLV wiki to help him back onto the website wouldn't be a good thing for him.
    2. Banning Willow from the forum wouldn't impede her at all as she would simply traffic her efforts elsewhere.
  4. Spent a very long time going over the difference between what he wants to see happen and what is liable to happen.
  5. Went over the Streisand Effect and how search indexing is.
  6. He asked for help undoing the damage.
    1. Told him to stop using Moleman9000 / Reason X
    2. Told him to stop feeding the trolls.
    3. Told him to stop allowing himself to being baited into wars on websites and to stop being so angry at people.
  7. Wanted to know about Willow & The Master's Voice and how to get back at them.
    1. Told him I know absolutely nothing identifying about either of them.
    2. Explained that Willow Giovanna, Candy, Satan, and The Master's Voice are all pseudonyms with no tie to legal identities.
  8. We went into the topic of Revenge.
    1. Tried to convince him that getting back at Willow is the worst possible way to go about things.
    2. Explained that even if he could do to Willow everything she had done to him, it wouldn't undo any damage or makes things right.
    3. He said he would like her forced to acknowledge in a 1984 Room 101 style way that cyberbullying isn't okay.
    4. Revisited the topic of desires versus reality.
  9. Asked for legal advice.
    1. Told him that I've never heard of a legal/civil case being successfully held against an Internet troll by someone known as a Lolcow.
    2. Offered up illegitimate recording of phone calls as the only thing I could think of that'd genuinely be illegal.
    3. Told him to, if he's serious about legal cases, compile evidence without responding and ask his family for a civil court consult.
He thanked me for being a "good person" and that was the end. I didn't mean to be so helpful and impartial but he seemed really sad and I didn't want to just sit there insulting him when he came to me for help. He seemed to internalize advice, which was surprising. He was a bit stubborn to accept the idea he could never repair the name Moleman9000 or make Candy "pay" for her crimes, but at the end he seemed genuinely optimistic and accepting.

Also, as an aside, he told me he didn't see his brother that often except a few times a year and described him as a cool guy. That was kind of sweet.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino