• "i bet he's smashing up his kitchen right now like a demented autistic ape"

a call to the doctor

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by angelicbitch, Feb 11, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

1. Any video of this? I need the LOLs...

• Autistic Autistic x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Can you imagine being sick yourself or with an elderly relative or child in the waiting room and you see that waddling in making a video? Or when Amber complains because she can't process how to fill out the new visitor form?
    Bonus points if the gays or the Double Ds are in tow; we know Becks would be.

I hope she does tape her visit because it's the only way we can (mostly) know she went. But on the other hand I feel bad for any patients and the staff. I hope the nurse knows enough not to put her on the scale.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Dr.Research

Dr.Research Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Insurance companies are prohibited from denying people coverage for preexisting conditions. They also aren't allowed to charge sick people more for coverage. There are different levels of coverage and benefits, the better the plan the more expensive the premium. The cheaper plans tend to have higher copays and deductibles, but they really do soften the blow of major health complications. Like diabetes or cancer or getting into a terrible accident.

She could apply for a subsidy or medicaid, but her YouTube income would prevent her from qualifying. Whatever she does make is guaranteed to be above the threshold.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. she won't tape her visit just like how she didn't tape her last "visit" to the gym

she'll show a million boring ass trips to Wal-Mart, but only tell a bull shit story later about alleged visits to the gym/vet/doctor/becky's family events without filming them cuz she was never there to begin with

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 17
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I'd love to see staff bitching her out for filming in the doctor's office :optimistic: The people around you (excluding your friends) do not want to be filmed, Hamplanet.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. She's not allowed to film in any Doctor's office or hospital waiting room. It's a HIPAA violation. You're essentially doxxing the other folks in the waiting room who have a legal right to medical privacy. She'd be told to shut it down them minute she waddled in.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Makes me sad to think my premiums go up because of people like this.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 5
    Banh Xeo

Banh Xeo Just a big piece of crêpe, a wierdough.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Meh, depends how diligent the staff is. She filmed multiple times waiting for Becky outside of physical therapy (which I'd imagine is bound by the same HIPAA laws) and I guess since no one else was there or she took sneaky shots it wasn't noticed.

• Agree Agree x 14
    kiwifarms.net
  9. True, but all it would take is one phone call to report that PT office and they'd be fucked. They don't play around with HIPAA. Now, Podunk, KY is not likely to be too diligent, but they'll wish they were is only one of her "followers" reported it. It wouldn't take much to figure out what office it is. The fine alone is enough to put small practitioners out of business.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. It's not really a HIPAA violation though. Unless she finds a way to somehow breach someone's information, it's more of a weird gray area. At the most she'd be filming nameless faces and might capture a nurse calling out someone's first name (not full name) when they take a patient back but the likelihood of her actually capturing someone filling out a form with all of their personal information is pretty low. Still, it's frowned upon as doctor visits are considered 'private' to many people - it'd make the office look bad to other patients by allowing someone to film (even if it's just in the waiting room) and raises the question of 'what else is she filming?' and she's still filming people who have not consented to it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Also, no one usually goes to the doctor on their best day. I’d imagine that someone might feel uncomfortable with the idea that they might get caught in someone’s ...whatever they are doing especially when I look like a train wreck.

AL and friends generally lack social awareness.

• Agree Agree x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  12. None of this matters because she’s going to find an excuse not to go.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Power level, but it’s absolutely a HIPAA violation to film in a doctors office. I’ve worked in numerous clinics and if I saw that shit, it would be grounds for dismissal from that doctors care and a trespass notice. Maybe not in KY, as they have some low standards out there but I suspect she’d get shutdown fast

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Banh Xeo

kiwifarms.net
  14. But it's not a HIPAA violation. Unless you are actually breaching secured PHI, a violation hasn't taken place. She'd absolutely get bitched at (at the very least) which is why I originally commented about it, but blowing the whistle and saying it's an actual violation at that stage would be incorrect. :powerlevel: At a former job part of my duties included checking for compliance issues :powerlevel:

ETA: We can agree to disagree, it doesn't really matter - as stated before she won't go to the doctor anyway. I commented previously just to clarify for anyone who isn't familiar with HIPAA.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #74 sweaty chafing thighs, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.net

15. I think the violation would be That since obviously she is uploading to the internet, someone from the area could theoretically watch the video and identify someone at the office. Either way, she’s fat and will likely not go.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Banh Xeo

kiwifarms.net
  16. I wouldn't believe a video in a doctor's office anyway. I don't know if she can afford or is willing to pay for any bloodwork but I'll only believe it when she shows a labcorp or some sort of paper showing her results

• Agree Agree x 4

kiwifarms.net
  17. Everyone who is saying it's wrong to film in a doctor's office is 100% correct, whether its technically HIPPA, something else, or just being a rude person that's violating privacy. But do you really get this worked up over literally every other youtuber doing it!?

Personally, I won't believe it until she shows us her insulin and glucose reader.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Even if she does go to the doctor it’s going to stop there. The blood work will cost her a fortune if they do a full work up on her.

Powerlevel but I had to have a shit ton of blood work done a few years ago and the invoice they sent to my insurance company was $2800.

I can just see her putting out a vlog and saying “oh the dr said I’m fine so that’s that” and never talking about it again.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net

19. Maybe they would, if I was a doc I’d say
    “How ya doing?”
    “Fine, just haven’t eat-un”
    “Aight then gl/hf”

I’m too busy helping real people with real problems, she’s a lost cause

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Banh Xeo

kiwifarms.net
  20. Why do you know this?

• 🤔 Provocative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Morag

Morag Lightbulb Sniper

kiwifarms.net