A commercial that has been burned into your memory -

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
Growing up in the early 80's, I used to see ads for this brand of panty hose that left quite an impression on me...

Kiwi Lime Pie

Kiss me, I'm tastefully Irish 🍀. 🥝🥧
kiwifarms.net
On the subject of dog food/treats, here's an 80s commercial for Smorgasburger that was hard to forget back then (and to this day).

Reactions: Trilby

Brit Crust

Most Fashionable Bitch in Town
Birthday
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else remember the 'ultimate love songs collection' commercial that aired on Cartoon Network in the early 2000s ?
I may vaguely remember this, but I can't be sure.

However, I do certainly remember this commercial:

The longer, two-minute version (sorry for the horrible video ratio)

Reactions: Trilby and BFUNKED

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This man sold more records than Elvis and the Beatles.

Really, that's what this commercial said.

He actually did sell a lot apparently but I think they were doing some funky math here.

Reactions: Trilby
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino