A conclusive argument for why Blacks don't deserve reparations

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Antipathy

Extreme Repugnance
kiwifarms.net
Really we should be preventing the many ways that all people are getting screwed by the money grubbers. Kill the bankers and turn the economy towards a production economy rather than one that is driven by investors.
Woops, looks like you dropped this, friend
1591569137764.png

Attachments

• 1591569130698.png
    1591569130698.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 68
“Towards a production economy”
“Rather than one that is driven by investors”

k
I mean that instead of investors playing the market and money being made from the perceived value of a share of a company, and that running the economic well-being of many people there should be an actual product being produced and traded.

Woops, looks like you dropped this, friend
Thanks, Comrade Faggot.

I don't believe you need to be left-leaning to realise that banks are fucking you, but I guess I haven't watched enough Ben Shapiro.

Stardust

Ģιίττεર ƣƲεεɴ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Give money to things to aid the black community, but not anyone simply for being black. If the government doesn't want to do it, let us put all these apologetic white people to the test - get taxed, crybabies, and do something other than flood my Facebook with pretentious black shilling.

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The idea seems BS because it hols a group of people responsible for actions done by their ancestors. Early identity politics.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem I have with reparations is that it would never end there. So to me, there's no point in giving something that will clearly have no end.

Give money to things to aid the black community, but not anyone simply for being black. If the government doesn't want to do it, let us put all these apologetic white people to the test - get taxed, crybabies, and do something other than flood my Facebook with pretentious black shilling.

They won't. Its all a show. Most of the whites who are for reparations live very far from minorities and basically detest them. Politicians do it for votes. They know the second they have to tax any other race for reparations they lose their seat. It is why it will eternally be all talk and no action.

Whites aren't going to tolerate it. You think Asians, Hispanics, Indians are going to fucking want to get taxed to pay blacks? Fucking lol. Every single one of those groups fucking hates blacks.

Syaoran Li

Carter Stanley Lives!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Penn & Teller Bullshit did an episode on Reparations in 2006 and they addressed this, their attitude was that it makes sense if you're giving money directly to the actual people affected, but doesn't make sense to give money to descendants.

Exactly.

The time for slave reparations has passed a long time ago.

I could see a reparations check for those who lived under Jim Crow since there are still plenty of old black geezers in America who remember segregation, the youngest of whom are literal Baby Boomers. It'd be similar to the Japanese-American internment reparations and similar bills that were passed for the survivors of the 1950's nuclear tests and their immediate families, so there is a precedent.

Comandante Marcos

Viva la gente loca!
kiwifarms.net
A long time ago I had an aging 60s Black Power revolutionary (aka a real fucking rebel who picked up a gun to fight the Ebil System instead of burning down the corner liquor store as a virtue signaling tactic) admit to my face that the entire point of reparations was to bankrupt the capitalist (read: white) system once and for all and thus pave the way for a new "equal" "non-racist" Communist utopia. Keep in mind that I'm white myself. IOW reparations has NEVER been about righting the wrongs of slavery but has always been another tactic in the Far Left playbook to undermine White Capitalism and end it in favor of a Marxist society.

Julias_Seizure2

Puts the rave in depraved
kiwifarms.net
Id argue the nazis did worse to the jews and you dont see most modern jews throwing themselves a 24/7 pity party over it. In both situations everyone who personally experienced either or was responsible is already dead.

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't need an argument why American blacks don't deserve reparations. They just don't. Full stop. In the same way I don't deserve Bill Gates's money.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
From last year: -
"REPARATIONS

You get reparations under these rules:
* Jews owned 78% of slave trade, they pay 78% of reparations.
* 40% of Jewish households owned slaves. 0.35% of others owned slaves. Balance that mathematically.
* Money taken off the total for all people killed in Civil War.
* Money taken off for welfare and other programs.
* Money taken off for crime
* Any money taken off only applies to non-Jews’ total. Jews still have to pay."

lurk_moar

Three Time Survivor of the Rona Jab
kiwifarms.net
The last time I checked, I never owned any slaves. Half of my ancestors were still in Europe in 1865, and I am a Northern Yankee. I don’t owe anybody anything. No African American alive today suffered from the horrors of slavery. It is a gibs me dat/entitlement kind of thing. The thing about black American culture is that they keep themselves down.

The last time I checked, the English, the Scottish, and the Irish aren’t demanding reparations from Norway, Sweden, or Denmark for what the Vikings did over a thousand years ago.

The giant penis of doom

unleashes its mighty erection upon the world
kiwifarms.net
Blacks are already a net drain on the economy of the US. The tax they pay does not cover the social support they get in return. Whites (and Jews and Asians) already pay upkeep for the blacks.
What more could they want? Sure, there'll always be a group you can select that is a drain on the economy (women, for one, but lines can always be drawn), but blacks are quite clearly leeching off of your economy.
And they will never get much better, the IQ difference prevents that.

Syaoran Li

Carter Stanley Lives!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My family have been dirt poor country folk ever since they came here from Europe and not only were they too poor to own slaves, they fought for the Union in the Civil War.

I think my ancestors signed your reparations check fighting for your freedom at Chancellorsville and Gettysburg.

The sad part is that the American Civil War definitely was about slavery, but the slavery issue was not viewed as an issue of racial or social justice but as a purely economic issue back in 1861.

The North opposed slavery since it posed a threat to industry and that's why so many Northern states abolished slavery prior to the war, and the Free Soil farmers from the Midwest also opposed slavery since it was a threat to their livelihoods.

Meanwhile, the South depended on slavery to make their economy function and slavery itself would have probably died out on its own as industrialization caught on in the United States.

The invention of the cotton gin in 1793 basically extended the lifespan of slavery a little longer, but it could not compete with industry and technology.

There's a reason why nearly every major society had some form of slavery before the Industrial Revolution. Once industrial manufacturing became widespread enough, slavery in all its various forms more or less was rendered obsolete.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
Giving money to the descendants for past wrongs sets a dumb precedent. Why not give money to all the people with Irish descent that were treated with as much shit as some blacks were? What about the descendants of those Chinese immigrants who were horribly mistreated while building the railroads? Surely some Mexicans deserve reparations for the racism and strife caused from the aftermath of the American-Mexican war?

It is literally just political peacocking. Anyone with a IQ above 80 would see that reparations are just a sham to help get the uneducated black vote, and the white liberal vote.

knightlautrec

Keh heh heh heh…
kiwifarms.net
You used a lotta words when the argument against reparations is simply: Go fuck yourself. I wasn't even alive then. The end.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
everybody getting their DNA done these days.

so here's my question: if my DNA says i am 5% African American, do I get 5% of a reparations check?

if so, i'm in.

if not, why not?
by their arguments, i'm 5% less well-off than i should be, right?
doesn't that 5% matter? does 15% or 25% matter? at what point does it matter?

what about those kids on youtube who were raised black, had the regulation "black experience" but opened their DNA report & discovered they were Puerto Rican instead? do they get denied reparations?*

i can easily see this going to the supreme court. if its reparations for "slave descendants" then doesn't that mean ALL descendants? if its "only the black descendants" (and who defines black? what is the fraction?) then i see that as discriminatory & the courts would strike it down.

*btw, lots of surprised ppl of various races opening DNA tests on youtube, its a thing. my favorite was old black man found out he was part swede--he didn't seem to care about the rest of the percentages, but he was all "VIKINGS, BITCHES!"
(his wife: " i didn't even know he liked vikings")

Kaiser Wilhelm's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Height of the slave trade in the transatlantic, the cost of a purchase from an African warlord was 3 pounds. I say we let them pursue their reparations and if the Ivory Coast is willing to pay 3 pounds divided among their ancestors, then we will call it a full reparation for slavery.

At the same time I think the UK government would be justified in charging descendants of African slave traders the costs of ending the slave trade, because you know there are no free lunches.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
Reparations was paid 160 some years ago through the blood of tens of thousands of Union soldiers and the high risks that people took hiding and shuttling escaping slaves to the North and Canada. Hell, Abraham Lincoln even wrote the Emancipation Proclamation and he was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth, a Confederate sympathizer, all because Lincoln abolished slavery.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
I am absolutely for reparations.

TRUE reparations. That is to say,with a net out. We get to deduct not only the obvious things like the value of the lives lost by the Union in the CIvil war as well as the monetary cost of that war, all the welfare etc. etc. payments since day 1, not only the cost of having to host them in prison, but also the value of every life murdered by a black, the value of each rape, each mugging, each car-jacking, all the money stolen, property stolen, drugs stolen--but also the quality of life nosedive and let's not forget OPPORTUNITY COST--every qualified poor white who had to miss out on his opportunity so some unqualified AA baby could waste it entitled to the full difference in value of their lives as a result. One could go on.

Get out your checkbooks, Black America!