A conclusive argument for why Blacks don't deserve reparations

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
Ex-Nazi soldiers, WW2 British Vets and Jewish Survivors of Concentration camps meet up sometimes to discuss the war. Even when each of the people have seen/killed friends and family of one another, they cry together and talk about how senseless it was for all of them. True Heros

Blacks though? Still bitching and moaning about something that happened centuries ago, where no survivors have existed for hundreds of years, demand money for something they never went through and blame whitey for all of it.

Really makes you think.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
It's been almost 3 centuries when blacks got free. Meanwhile Chinese, Jews, Irish, Italians and other non whites got better off while porch monkeys rot in their section 8 houses. At this point reparations will mean that Tyriyone and Shaniqqua blow up the money on coonsoming instead of building up their communities. Maybe reparations would give them a better life if they didn't act like nigs.

NynchLiggers

Lost Pillstream footage
kiwifarms.net
Most racism is defensive, except niggers, a individual nigger is more obsessed with it's race than /pol/tards because deep down they know there is nothing niggers have contributed to the world.

Oglooger

One of few based™ oldfags
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. At this point reparations will mean that Tyriyone and Shaniqqua blow up the money on coonsoming instead of building up their communities.
Pretty much this, I had alot of black coworkers discuss how much they want their 30 acresw and a mule.
all of them had the same idea of using their land as a trap house and a weedfarm that they can maintain all by themselves with just one mule.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
It's been almost 3 centuries when blacks got free. Meanwhile Chinese, Jews, Irish, Italians and other non whites got better off while porch monkeys rot in their section 8 houses. At this point reparations will mean that Tyriyone and Shaniqqua blow up the money on coonsoming instead of building up their communities. Maybe reparations would give them a better life if they didn't act like nigs.
Oh let's just call a spade a spade: give 'em $100,000 each and it will take them how long to blow every last penny on crack, malt liquor, hookers and bling? Sixty days max? Then it's right back to square one...oh and don't hold your breath waiting for a "thanks Holmes," either.

mario if smoke weed

Maclunkey.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A family member of mine works with black people, and they don't give two shits about "reparations" and have good work ethic too. Not even black people think reparations are needed.

Old Sun World

kiwifarms.net
A family member of mine works with black people, and they don't give two shits about "reparations" and have good work ethic too. Not even black people think reparations are needed.
And I know a tall Asian guy that goes to my gym. Asians are still short and have small dicks. Just because you know a few blacks that can emulate white behavior does not mean most of them are like that. That family member of yours probably getting some break buck action so its no wonder your local niglets are so tame.

mario if smoke weed

Maclunkey.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I know a tall Asian guy that goes to my gym. Asians are still short and have small dicks. Just because you know a few blacks that can emulate white behavior does not mean most of them are like that. That family member of yours probably getting some break buck action so its no wonder your local niglets are so tame.
I'd like to think that the whole "reparation" thing was perpetuated by shifty white liberals and that they give far more of a shit than the blacks do.

Old Sun World

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to think that the whole "reparation" thing was perpetuated by shifty white liberals and that they give far more of a shit than the blacks do.
Reparation is just a stepping stone to funnel more tax payer money in the future with all kinds of excuses. Wouldn't be long before they introduce the Trump Era Reparation Bill that will claim the 4 years of Trump were so horrible that every living American should get money. Any excuse to print some more of that cash.

Adolphin

Hale Hortler
kiwifarms.net
China, Iran, Iraq, and Russia should ask for reparations from the Mongols for the massacres and pillaging of Chengis Khan and his successors. Europeans should ask for reparations from Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, and Tunis for the slave trade of the Barbary Corsairs. India should ask for reparations from the Aryans who pillaged India thousands of years ago. Poland should for reparations from Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Russia, and Ukraine for the massacres and devastation of the Deluge in the 17th Century. Do you see where is this going?

CiaphasCain

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖘
kiwifarms.net
The only blacks who want 'reparations' are the ones who don't work.

Soulless4510

kiwifarms.net
I kind of find it funny that everyone here hates Blacks getting Reparations. But when Big business and Banks get bailouts all the bluster goes away real quick

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Using an economic argument against a "people" that by and large cannot read, write or comprehend mathematics is retarded. They're niggers, tell them to fuck off, shoot them if they come back and wall off Africa to die.