A Deceleration of the New Federal State of China - The Cold War 2.0 Thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What is the Himalaya Supervisory Organization?

• Gay Ops of Glow in the Darks

Votes: 50 48.1%
  • Q Anon Larping

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • A Real Organic Movement

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I CAN'T READ

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • Trumps Chosen doing what they do BEST

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
Hey everybody, found a pretty interesting development going on in China land beyond all of this kangz jogger virtue signalling going on. Meanwhile most people are distracted from "Custards Last Stand" meltdown/mass chimp out, I've come a crossed this strange New China revelations coming out. Now we all remember on the Wuhan thread and earlier postings of the devastating effects the Wu-Flu had on China, and all of this stuff coming out about HK and Taiwan over the last couple of months into the main sphere of consciousness in the West.

Before we get into it, there have been some planes flying around with the New Federal State of China stuff yesterday:

planes not smashing in buildings by sandjoggers.jpg

Been some REEEEEEdit Talk also some Twitter Talk about some of this stuff.

Being it is June 4th and the day to remember the Tiananmen Square Protests, this is the perfect time for such an OP to get launched. This is being lead by, Miles Guo is anti CCP propagandist that was exiled out of China and ended up getting asylum in NYC. As well Stephen K. Bannon, former chairmen of "Fuck you John Podesta" news, and former White House chief strategist under the orange man. Since 3 years of their blooming relationship this is their movement in China is to go against the CCP.

Apparently this "A Deceleration of the New Federal State of China" thing has been shared around around 4 million VPN users in China, and 16+ million people watched their live stream deceleration on G-TV. Now I am not very sure whether or not this is a legit deal, or this is a form of Western interventionism to stoke the flames even further seeing the economic war with China, as well the activities in the Himalayas going on currently. Seeing there are rumors of CCP being involved in the protests in DC, it would surprise me that major gay ops are going on between China and The United States right now.

Here is the statement of Stephen K. Bannon and Miles Guo.

They propose their new constitution, and it seems like it could be possible happening. Obviously the glow in the darks are stoking the flames now, seeing all of this happen at once does not seem like a coincidence. Now either way this is probably a big nothing burger, but has a potential for being a happening. Seeing that Winnie's China and how they have lost the narrative in a big way from Wuhan Virus blasting the world the way it did, I don't see this not being some sort of deep state op that is being launched against China. Seeing that realistically the GDP China has grown since this while the rest of the global community has shrunk, along with the international communities scrutiny of China it wouldn't surprise me that seeing Bannons connections with the Trump administration. This does stink of Cold War tactics being used against the CCP, I am not sure what you fellow Kiwis think or will find. I am 50/50 on the legitimacy of this, but defiantly it will indicate that this could kick off the real cold war with China. A lot of this statement and "declaration" sounds a lot like a Western internationalist tactic. I cannot find anything regarding this NGO " Himalaya Supervisory Organization" so I would be curious what the fine folks here might dig up.

Dammit Jim

I'm way behind on my beating quota
kiwifarms.net
I still have little idea of what's happening but some of the posts online about this are very bizarre. All pretty new accounts too. I'm not able to archive at the moment but there are plenty of posts like this even if these disappear.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
It look like Tom Clancy's novel "The bear and the dragon". Jack London also did a novel involving Russia, America and China.

I still have little idea of what's happening but some of the posts online about this are very bizarre. All pretty new accounts too. I'm not able to archive at the moment but there are plenty of posts like this even if these disappear.

I menaged to archive two of the posts.
http://archive.md/XHNaK
http://archive.md/SbK2V

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's dumb /pol/ tier tism. safe to ignore.

the Guo guy is a known scammer, as @Arm Pit Cream says.

the only article i've found about it:

Smug Chuckler

lul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SUPERPOWAH INDIA invading China and turning Beijing into a giant septic tank is more likely to happen.

Also Yahoo collaborates with the CCP and the Fulan Gong is a CIA asset. Fuck them both.

Last edited:

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
What will hurt China, truly, is removing the world from its production tit. Any southeast shithole can make your shitty iphones, China ain't special. With world ""leaders"" trying to cover up the ongoing transfer of wealth from the global middle class to Jewish central bankers - China has been made the world's scapegoat. Corporate whores will either keep their factories there, or move them to a different asian slave state - in that event China's in trouble. Although, their colonization of Wakanda is getting them tons of resources, and since the Chinese haven't been racially cuckolded - They Take What They Want. Not a care for the Dindu or his global allies.
China has all the rare earth metals

teriyakiburns

Party like it's 1848
kiwifarms.net
China has all the rare earth metals
China has nearly all the currently active rare earth mines and processing facilities because they were selling at a loss to shut down the competition and monopolise the market, but they aren't the only source of rare earths on the planet. Right now there are several mines and processing facilities in the process of re-starting to take advantage of the higher prices China has imposed, especially in the US.

Rare Earths are only "rare" in the sense that they're spread out and require a lot of messy and fairly expensive chemical and electrochemical processing to extract - expensive if you give even the slightest of a damn about containing the waste products, that is. China didn't care about that, hapilly flooding their land with tends of thousands of tons of toxicc waste every year to get that monopoly. Western countries do, which increases the cost of the process, so the refinement of rare earths was farmed out to China and local facilities were shut down.

Thing is, though, those local facilities still exist, and improvements in processing mean that they can operate at much lower cost if they're re-opened. More important, the mining tail from which rare earths are commonly extracted also still exist. Australia is sitting on a fortune in rare earths at current market prices, all stored up around its Uranium mines in mine tailings and backfill.

It wouldn't take long to pull processing and refinement back to the west at all, so China's current rare earth monopoly can only really be maintained by political interventions.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
OP cannot spell.

How odd. A bunch of rich people declare themselves the new political leaders of a piece of clay just by signing a document and expect other people to just go ahead and follow them.

Well, it has worked before.

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting fed up of Falun Gong gayops and they'd be better off just letting the PRC destroy itself. Taiwan has a foothold on the world stage now and given an ever-increasing cold climate with China, it's only going to get worse from here.

Now if they somehow launched these over China, that would be more newsworthy.

Plaguemine

Ah new disease-filth for stoopid man-things!
kiwifarms.net
I take it this just dead ends?
I cant find much more on this topic. How can a plane fly over like that with Chinese advertisement on it and hardly any coverage?

I feel like this was a botched op

HumanHive

Human Behavior is Exceptional Behavior
kiwifarms.net
What do they want? Bay of Pigs 2: Hong Kong Honky Tonk? A seat at the UN? What?

Creamy Goodness

I was cured alright...
kiwifarms.net
I cant find much more on this topic. How can a plane fly over like that with Chinese advertisement on it and hardly any coverage?

This totally flew under my radar and I live in Beijing, use a VPN regularly and have a wife who is obsessed with watching any and all anti-CCP stuff she can find on the internet. She never heard of it either.

This is like every other Faggot Gong psyop: it's entirely focused on separating Americans from their money.

Observotron

kiwifarms.net

I like to imagine that this was supposed to stir up unrest but no-one told the China about the shit already going on.