A Deceleration of the New Federal State of China - The Cold War 2.0 Thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What is the Himalaya Supervisory Organization?

• Gay Ops of Glow in the Darks

Votes: 50 48.1%
  • Q Anon Larping

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • A Real Organic Movement

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I CAN'T READ

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • Trumps Chosen doing what they do BEST

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CHAZ should declare their stewardship over the PRC.

This but unironically

So, I take it this whole Federal State of China is just an elaborate prank or publicity stunt?

I'm honestly confused by this whole thing. Like, what's the motive behind this and why is Steve Bannon of all people involved in this?

soy_king

Joshua Connor Moon: Born to the Broom
kiwifarms.net
Smells of a Falun Gong gayop. This Guo guy is a scam artist who made up stuff about corona in feburary. He plays golf at Mar-a-lago.
It's being forced very hard on /pol/.
What exactly is your problem with Falun Gong? They're a bunch of meditation enthusiasts the CCP decided to persecute because they thought they were a threat to the party. I can totally understand why they'd want to subvert the CCP

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
What exactly is your problem with Falun Gong? They're a bunch of meditation enthusiasts the CCP decided to persecute because they thought they were a threat to the party. I can totally understand why they'd want to subvert the CCP
I'm most familiar with the weird homophobic shit they have put out

Julias_Seizure2

Puts the rave in depraved
kiwifarms.net
This but unironically

So, I take it this whole Federal State of China is just an elaborate prank or publicity stunt?

I'm honestly confused by this whole thing. Like, what's the motive behind this and why is Steve Bannon of all people involved in this?
I mean the Hong Kong protesters held that university that was their far more impressive CHAZ, even had a firebomb trebruchet. If they could manage to set up autonomous zones across the mainland faster than the CCP can take them back theyd be able to make them bleed money pretty quick

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame you can't just extend the Republic of China, aka Taiwan, to cover all Chinese territory post CCP. The problem is that neither the Chinese nor the Taiwanese would accept it. And if you look at it from the Taiwanese perspective you can see why. Sure when the CCP goes China might look like it is on the path to democracy but it looked like that pre-1989 too. Zhao Ziyang even told Gorbachev that multi-party democracy was inevitable. Li Peng and Jiang Zemin deposed him and ended that inevitability. And post-USSR most people thought Russia would end up a multiparty democracy. Instead, we ended up with Putin as President for Life and something that looks very much like a Communist popular front system with one dominant party and a bunch of wholly neutered opposition parties that will never be allowed any real power and are in practice sockpuppets of the ruling party.

So let's suppose the CCP suddenly falls and people are building statues of the Goddess of Democracy in Tiananmen again. You're Taiwanese and you can either declare independence as the Republic of Taiwan or try to extend the jurisdiction of the Republic of China to cover the mainland once again. The problem with the latter is that if a new authoritarian leader arises in China, you're screwed.

Also the Chinese are pretty nationalistic lot and it's hard to see what would amount to the annexation of China by Taiwan being particularly popular there either. Better to have the Republic of Taiwan as one state and some sort of Chinese Federation as the other. Like the UK you could have varying amounts of devolution for various parts of China - lots for Hong Kong, Tibet, and Xinjiang possibly up to independence and a free trade deal, not so much for Shanghai or Beijing.

Basically you need to deal with China much like the EU - a wide free trade area covering the periphery where people are skeptical of central authority and probably a unified state at the core where people are enthusiastic about central authority.

This declaration is dumb though. A couple of people with no power in China trying to found a new state there.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
China has all the rare earth metals

Technically no. China has bought up all the rights to the Rare Earth Minerals. But the problem with that is, those Rights only last until the people who actually occupy said lands containing said rare earth minerals tell you to Fuck Off. At least the British had the good sense to build a massive Navy to insure that they could not be told to Fuck Off by the locals they were exploiting. China really has no ability to project power beyond their own borders, their South China Sea Saber Rattling notwithstanding.

Renmai

kiwifarms.net
They're like the Scientologists of China, they have a 400 acre compound in NYC. That Epoch Times news and all those Shen Yum posters are their work.

soy_king

Joshua Connor Moon: Born to the Broom
kiwifarms.net
They're like the Scientologists of China, they have a 400 acre compound in NYC. That Epoch Times news and all those Shen Yum posters are their work.
I have never heard of them engaging in mass indoctrination or basic slave labor and forcing their members to sign billion year contracts, or trying to infiltrate the CCP equivalent of the IRS, so your comparison is dumb. Lurk moar, 50 cent army private.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
I'm most familiar with the weird homophobic shit they have put out

You do know that such things are ... well, normal in the non western world?

Eastern Europe is under siege from faggots (WE GOT TRANNYBAN!) but is somewhat holding out alongside Japan and half of Asia.
Africa+ Kebab parts and South America don't really like fags either.

Anyway they seem like kooky cultists to me, but still less repulsive than the commie version of the dog eating yellow locust slanteyes.

Japan did nothing wrong.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
You do know that such things are ... well, normal in the non western world?

Eastern Europe is under siege from faggots (WE GOT TRANNYBAN!) but is somewhat holding out alongside Japan and half of Asia.
Africa+ Kebab parts and South America don't really like fags either.

Anyway they seem like kooky cultists to me, but still less repulsive than the commie version of the dog eating yellow locust slanteyes.

Japan did nothing wrong.
Good for them, they're trying to act like they're so good in the Western world and it's different here than in backwards China.