A Few Ditties and and A Little Dump On Dopes. -

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised I've never heard of an enterprising troll dropping Tom's music over a fail video like that "Titanic song on recorder" thing.

Does he just never practice, or never listen to better musicians and try to emulate them, before launching into it on camera or out in public?

Poe's Law in action:
poe.png

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised I've never heard of an enterprising troll dropping Tom's music over a fail video like that "Titanic song on recorder" thing.

Does he just never practice, or never listen to better musicians and try to emulate them, before launching into it on camera or out in public?

Poe's Law in action:
View attachment 2089609
More than likely it is a female to male trender troon. Tom may have found his strong man with a vagina.

The Crust

kiwifarms.net

Poe's Law in action:
View attachment 2089609
Isn't sockness the guy that tried to go to virginia to fuck cwc? Why is he obsessive over all the really fucking gross, weird cows lmfao

Sofonda Cox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Poe's Law in action:
View attachment 2089609
Retard learns one indigenous word and proceeds to abuse the fuck out of it. Shocking.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Classy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Poe's Law in action:
View attachment 2089609
Damn, first Russell Greer goes to Samina Ambreen for help, and now Sockness goes to Tommy Tooter. Is this the beginnings of the autistic Voltron that will bring down Null and the Kiwi Farms?