World A Former Alt-Right Member's Message: Get out while you still can - Once notorious for her racist and bigoted tweets, Katie McHugh saw the dark insides of the white nationalist movement.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Is the cuck slur a sexual position or a pretentious, overpriced drink?
Well, because the Left Can't Meme, when cuck/cuckold began to be leveled at them along with attendant jokes, they tried to "reclaim" it. First it was "don't shame people for sexual practices" then they tried (and I even saw this on CNN, I swear) to "normalize" cuckoldry, in a sort of way. But it won't stick: nobody thinks having another man fuck your wife or g/f is normal, sane, or even safe. Nobody within the majority of people do, anyway. So it didn't work. All the webcomics, all the op-ed articles, all the tweets where people (mostly soyboys) were saying they were "Proud cucks!" etc, none of it would stick.

So now it's back to being a "slur" which is as it should be but anyone with a memory longer than that of a gnat knows they tried to hold up Cuck like some kind of badge of honor, and it just didn't work.

Streetlight Stranger

Reaper in Training
kiwifarms.net
I think there might be some misconception about the article. Katie McHugh, the subject of the article who escaped the Alt-Right, is a Christian. At one point she almost became a pagan because her boyfriend was one.

Rosie Gray, the author of the article, is Jewish. The article is not about a Jew realizing the Alt-Right is bad and defecting.

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
I think there might be some misconception about the article. Katie McHugh, the subject of the article who escaped the Alt-Right, is a Christian. At one point she almost became a pagan because her boyfriend was one.

Rosie Gray, the author of the article, is Jewish. The article is not about a Jew realizing the Alt-Right is bad and defecting.
Not many would be brave enough to read that monstrosity and grasp the context of it. Misconceptions are inevitable.

エリス

Chaos Goddess
kiwifarms.net

Christianity is just Judaism 2

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling that media has different opinions of what the Alt-right is.
Everyone has different opinions of what "alt-right" is because it used to have a meaning. Hillary Clinton redefined it in a campaign speech to mean "everyone on the right who I dislike," every window-licking victimhood addict in the media took it and ran with it, and now it means nothing.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino