World A Former Alt-Right Member's Message: Get out while you still can - Once notorious for her racist and bigoted tweets, Katie McHugh saw the dark insides of the white nationalist movement.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Seems like it, just look at the mesh of what is obviously a wig.
View attachment 745912

The choice of cardboard eyebrows is still very, very weird.
agree, the painted-on latina variety would have been more appropriate for her eye shape.

I don't think the ancestors of the Spanish came from the Caucasus. And the Spanish are white.

Or maybe I'm just being dumb.
Spaniards ain't white. They can sometimes fake it, and black people might hate them for it, but they are a non-white ethnic minority group. In today's political climate an exotic one in the U.S.(well above mexicans and prime dating material for the accent), and barely above muslims and gypsies in EU.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog
You don't vote for democrats or call people niggers?

You nigger.
You know... while I think society's reaction to white people using "the N word" is dumb as hell, I am still really not comfortable being recorded in any way doing so, no matter how innocently or descriptively it's being used. I'm not afraid the government will come after me, I'm afraid of everyone else deciding to add me to a list of "bad people" that shouldn't get service. I'm worried about some random ass weirdo digging up some shitpost and pointing, horrified, at the dreaded "N word", because seeing society there would be no defense that would be adequate.

It's one thing to be afraid of a tyrannical government. The fear of your fellow citizens being the ones to throw you in the gulag is something else entirely.

So yeah, I'm gonna keep awkwardly avoiding using it, and I hope my fears are just paranoia. A word is just a word, context is everything.

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
You know... while I think society's reaction to white people using "the N word" is dumb as hell, I am still really not comfortable being recorded in any way doing so, no matter how innocently or descriptively it's being used. I'm not afraid the government will come after me, I'm afraid of everyone else deciding to add me to a list of "bad people" that shouldn't get service. I'm worried about some random ass weirdo digging up some shitpost and pointing, horrified, at the dreaded "N word", because seeing society there would be no defense that would be adequate.

It's one thing to be afraid of a tyrannical government. The fear of your fellow citizens being the ones to throw you in the gulag is something else entirely.

So yeah, I'm gonna keep awkwardly avoiding using it, and I hope my fears are just paranoia. A word is just a word, context is everything.
How niggardly of you.

• Winner
Reactions: RadicalCentrist

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net

I have no idea why nigger is still a big deal at all. It's used so often these days its lost all meaning, it's almost like "bro" or "dumbfuck" but in the same word.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea why nigger is still a big deal at all. It's used so often these days its lost all meaning, it's almost like "bro" or "dumbfuck" but in the same word.

Because it's a great weapon. No, really, a word where you can dictate who gets to use it and who does not, with societal approval, is basically a weapon. If you can get someone to slip up and say it even in a demonstrative fashion on recorded video (meaning not actually leveled against anyone) you've got their ass.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino