World A Former Alt-Right Member's Message: Get out while you still can - Once notorious for her racist and bigoted tweets, Katie McHugh saw the dark insides of the white nationalist movement.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Seems like it, just look at the mesh of what is obviously a wig.
View attachment 745912

The choice of cardboard eyebrows is still very, very weird.
agree, the painted-on latina variety would have been more appropriate for her eye shape.

I don't think the ancestors of the Spanish came from the Caucasus. And the Spanish are white.

Or maybe I'm just being dumb.
Spaniards ain't white. They can sometimes fake it, and black people might hate them for it, but they are a non-white ethnic minority group. In today's political climate an exotic one in the U.S.(well above mexicans and prime dating material for the accent), and barely above muslims and gypsies in EU.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Grog and Unog
You don't vote for democrats or call people niggers?

You nigger.
You know... while I think society's reaction to white people using "the N word" is dumb as hell, I am still really not comfortable being recorded in any way doing so, no matter how innocently or descriptively it's being used. I'm not afraid the government will come after me, I'm afraid of everyone else deciding to add me to a list of "bad people" that shouldn't get service. I'm worried about some random ass weirdo digging up some shitpost and pointing, horrified, at the dreaded "N word", because seeing society there would be no defense that would be adequate.

It's one thing to be afraid of a tyrannical government. The fear of your fellow citizens being the ones to throw you in the gulag is something else entirely.

So yeah, I'm gonna keep awkwardly avoiding using it, and I hope my fears are just paranoia. A word is just a word, context is everything.

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
You know... while I think society's reaction to white people using "the N word" is dumb as hell, I am still really not comfortable being recorded in any way doing so, no matter how innocently or descriptively it's being used. I'm not afraid the government will come after me, I'm afraid of everyone else deciding to add me to a list of "bad people" that shouldn't get service. I'm worried about some random ass weirdo digging up some shitpost and pointing, horrified, at the dreaded "N word", because seeing society there would be no defense that would be adequate.

It's one thing to be afraid of a tyrannical government. The fear of your fellow citizens being the ones to throw you in the gulag is something else entirely.

So yeah, I'm gonna keep awkwardly avoiding using it, and I hope my fears are just paranoia. A word is just a word, context is everything.
How niggardly of you.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net

I have no idea why nigger is still a big deal at all. It's used so often these days its lost all meaning, it's almost like "bro" or "dumbfuck" but in the same word.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea why nigger is still a big deal at all. It's used so often these days its lost all meaning, it's almost like "bro" or "dumbfuck" but in the same word.

Because it's a great weapon. No, really, a word where you can dictate who gets to use it and who does not, with societal approval, is basically a weapon. If you can get someone to slip up and say it even in a demonstrative fashion on recorded video (meaning not actually leveled against anyone) you've got their ass.

Thought precriminal

Quota exceeded. Precrime arrest imminent.
kiwifarms.net

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
Because it's a great weapon. No, really, a word where you can dictate who gets to use it and who does not, with societal approval, is basically a weapon. If you can get someone to slip up and say it even in a demonstrative fashion on recorded video (meaning not actually leveled against anyone) you've got their ass.
Brilliant. I never considered that.

drtoboggan

Eat Rotten Fruit From a Shitty Tree.
kiwifarms.net
Some of these journos are paid per word they type.

It’s quite like a college kid bullshitting his paper due tomorrow and he has to load it full of fluff so that it meets required page length.
She should have just written "screw Flanders" 12 times to pad it out.

There are people who do take being Alt-right too far. I mean when you start running over people with your car you are no longer representing your movement you are now a criminal. I am happy that Alt-Right groups work with authorities to weed out the nutjobs among them.

Grog

kiwifarms.net
OK, so the term Alt-Right has meant different things at different times. I'm going to leave out its use before 2015 since it was marginal and thus irrelevant in comparison to how frequently it's used today. Back during the middle of the Trump campaign was when it meant a more forceful variant of American conservatism, this was the time during when being Alt-Right meant you were just a "deplorable" but could still make money out of it and not be unpersoned (see: Milo, Gavin McInnes, Alex Jones). After Charlottesville, the term was firmly cemented as a synonym of white nationalism and counter-semitism, absent from the earlier form of Alt-Right (from now on to be known as Alt-Lite), and it's when the great wave of censorship that still continues today started.
When people like this woman say Alt-Right but don't specify what they're talking about, they're bullshiting you. They're lumping basic bitch conservatism with white racial politics and JQ-awareness purposely, to imply anyone not in the Democrat camp is either an alt-righter or someone who tacitly agrees with the Alt-Right but won't speak out in order to save face and continue being influential in politics (what they think Trump is).
It seems to me like she went into it during the 2016 elections to support the bolder form of basic bitch conservatism that the Alt-Right was thought to be back then, and later wanted out of it the moment the movement was Charlottesville'd and everyone started being censored, deplatformed and unpersoned.

Last edited:

Thought precriminal

Quota exceeded. Precrime arrest imminent.
kiwifarms.net
She no doubt wanted out after she was fired from Breitbart (June 2017) and gradually realised her professional career was basically over. But her criticism of wignats and rallies is on point.
I'll also add that anyone today labelling people as "Alt-Right" is clearly malicious. Nobody self-identifies as Alt-Right anymore (not even Dickie Spencer), and probably not since the best part of 2018. In my interactions with the "hardcore" types like Iron Marchers I can say they consistently rejected the term from the start. The first group to disown the Alt-Right were the more respectable members of the dissident Right who felt betrayed by Richard Spencer following Heilgate (this includes guys like Peter Brimelow and Jared Taylor). Then you had a lot of people who abandoned it after Charlottesville (Irony Bros), then a bunch who jumped ship around the time Ricky Vaughn got doxed (Daily Stormer). Gradually the term narrowed to mean White Nationalism 2.0. But this so called WN 2.0 increasingly looked like nothing more than WN 1.0. I think people now universally see that the term "Alt-Right" is toxic and essentially slander.
I found it quite funny that Ben Shapiro was called Alt-Right recently, and he took it very badly.

• Optimistic
Reactions: TerribleIdeas™

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
"The important thing in the new conservative digital media was not to not be racist, but to laugh at those who called you racist. "

I'm hardly a fucking conservative, and I absolutely laugh at the leftist assholes that call me racist, because 100% of the time, the accusation is ludicrous at best, and flaming exceptionalism, the rest of the time. Muslims aren't a race, pointing out the bald statistical reality that Basketball-Americans commit more crimes than any demographic than Illegal-Alien-Americans isn't racist, nor is pointing out that ACTUAL FUCKING AFRICANS DESPISE THE AMERICAN NIGGER MORE THAN THE KKK DID.

Ergo, the left can fuck off with its absurd attempts at creating a new religious framework where skin colour and having a penis are the new measures of sin.

I found it quite funny that Ben Shapiro was called Alt-Right recently, and he took it very badly.
There's apparently some evidence that he was one of the most targeted journalists when it came to jew-hate, during the 2016 election cycle, but considering that evidence comes from himself and parties sympathetic to him, grains of salt.

Ebonic Tutor

"Shitposting at any cost."
kiwifarms.net
It's so weird, I clicked hoping there would be an update on her eyebrow situation. Googling "katie mchugh" the first suggestion was "eyebrows". I need to know why they are cardboard stickers!

Older pictures found when googling her eyebrows.
View attachment 790096View attachment 790098

Buzzfeed.
It almost comes off like they photoshop'd her face a bit to make her look more haggard/bring out her pores.

Reason they'd do this? Basically suggesting working with the alt-right made her so ugly on the inside that it physically effected her.

In the other pics she looks fairly cute and then in the Buzzfeed pic looks like she aged 10 years or so.

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
It almost comes off like they photoshop'd her face a bit to make her look more haggard/bring out her pores.

Reason they'd do this? Basically suggesting working with the alt-right made her so ugly on the inside that it physically effected her.

In the other pics she looks fairly cute and then in the Buzzfeed pic looks like she aged 10 years or so.
I prefer the idea of them having terrible makeup artists because makeup is a tool of the patriarchy or something.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino