A genie offers you any amount of material wealth you desire to trade places with Amber for 5 years. - Name your price!

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
"endless free time, no work and no responsibilities"

Who needs a genie for that? You've described the life of a trustafarian, a kept woman (or man) -being kept doesn't mean you have love, or someone on disability for a bs reason.

But if I take the genie's offer and say 5 trillion dollars, what happens to my life for 5 years? Does the clock reset when I get to go back to being me? Is it 5 years later and I've missed 5 years of my life? Has someone like amber managed my life and now I'm fat, in debt to the gills, own nothing and have no marketable skills because the past 5 years of "my" life have been stagnation?

Why am I even contemplating this?
Only a moment passes in your normal body. So 5 years happened in a single blink. You have no memory of the experience. You're just a little confused to see ankles where there used to be sequoia trees.

AllCISPeople

All I Want For Christmas Santa..
kiwifarms.net
Not worth it.

No amount of money, no extravagant material items like gold or diamonds or a 20 million dollar mansion full of gorgeous women, endless sex, every amenity in the world, or the best healthcare money can buy or living like a queen not having to work another day in my entire life is worth even 5 minute of living in THAT body, in THAT bedroom, in THAT state of mind and abominable physical hygiene. None.

There's nothing that would make me agree to live in ALR's body with all of her mental illnesses for 5 years.

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
Dude, Amber is in constant pain. No way would I want to be her for any amount of wealth. I can be a lazy sack of shit in my current body. Also, if I had absolutely no responsibilities I would want to do stuff once in a while, which she can't. She can basically only do stuff that's seated and can't ride in cars for too long and basically is even more limited than many elderly people. I would be so bored.

TL;DR It's one thing to be lazy knowing you can do anything you want, it's another thing to be lazy because you're physically incapable without inscrushiateen pain

Bitchinista

kiwifarms.net
You lost me when you said we'd have to TRADE bodies. Let's say that I can eat 1,700 calories per day right now and maintain my weight. Then Amber comes along in my body and eats her usual 7,000 calories per day, which gives me a surplus of 5,300 calories per day. It takes a 3,500 calorie surplus to gain one pound of fat, so that's a gain of 1.5lbs per day.

Now, taking into consideration that as one gains weight, you can have more calories to maintain, and the weight gain will eventually slow down, but 5 years is more than enough time for me to return to my body at 570+lbs, easily. So it's not just a 5 year prison sentence, you're in it for life.

Wyzzerd

Santa claus is a wizard and damn good at it!
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad my magical teachings are rubbing off on you gorls. Genie's are never to be trusted! They are like a monkey's paw, the only right answer is to not play their games. You take that lamp, bury deep beneath the earth, and tell that genie to go to hell!

Also I already predicted her death in under 5 years. You would be dead while she gets a new a new body to eat into oblivion while abusing all your loved ones around you. It's just not worth it. 🧙‍♂️

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino