A Guide On Ratings/Stickers - What are ratings and what do they mean?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

eDove

Coo coo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it sucks that people who make genuinely decent threads on horrifying or gross individuals get vote-bombed with "islamic content" and lose points as a result
Agreed, I don't think the Islamic, Deviant, or even Lunacy rating should detract the points. Ultimately, it doesn't matter, but all three of those ratings are mostly used in regards to Lolcows and not users.

Weeb Slinger

kiwifarms.net
I love getting Islamic/Lunacy ratings. Who gives a fuck if it detracts from your reddit karma score? Getting those rates usually means you posted some genuinely fucked up or bizarre shit. Those are the best types of posts.

Whenever I see the Islamic Content rating, I like to imagine a small group of Taliban fighters sitting cross-legged in the Afghanistan steppe lands, while an Imam reads them the offending Kiwi Farms post and explains its significance within the Islamic faith.

When these boards reach their natural or unnatural end, all posts that have been marked as Islamic Content should be compiled into a book which should be printed, as one final departing piece of merch, and then aggressively marketed as a successor to the Quran.