A Guide On Ratings/Stickers - What are ratings and what do they mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eDove

Coo coo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it sucks that people who make genuinely decent threads on horrifying or gross individuals get vote-bombed with "islamic content" and lose points as a result
Agreed, I don't think the Islamic, Deviant, or even Lunacy rating should detract the points. Ultimately, it doesn't matter, but all three of those ratings are mostly used in regards to Lolcows and not users.

Weeb Slinger

kiwifarms.net
I love getting Islamic/Lunacy ratings. Who gives a fuck if it detracts from your reddit karma score? Getting those rates usually means you posted some genuinely fucked up or bizarre shit. Those are the best types of posts.

Whenever I see the Islamic Content rating, I like to imagine a small group of Taliban fighters sitting cross-legged in the Afghanistan steppe lands, while an Imam reads them the offending Kiwi Farms post and explains its significance within the Islamic faith.

When these boards reach their natural or unnatural end, all posts that have been marked as Islamic Content should be compiled into a book which should be printed, as one final departing piece of merch, and then aggressively marketed as a successor to the Quran.

Synthwave Obsessed

Send me your -wave recommendations
kiwifarms.net
I was today years old when I learned that I've been negrating people for giving them moons and haram ratings. Like some other users, I've always given them out for the content of the post, rather than the poster. To me, it made sense to rate a post as "lunacy" when the topic of the post was about something crazy.

I should not be allowed to reproduce. I'm the huge autism.

0 1

01001111 01101000 01001111 01101110 01100101
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null says it's negative. I'm assuming it's -1, but I'd appreciate anyone who tests it.

The other thing I'm unsure of is the symbolism. I'm aware the moai head is used recently for irreverent and useless comments, so I'm guessing that's the reasoning behind it.

0 1

Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • DRINK!
Reactions: BSC

0 1

Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't find it used anywhere – care to point me to some post that got it, or give that rating to this post of mine?

Am autistic and would love to see how it looks like on a post.

This is around when it was first added, so every post has the moai on it.

Red Lobster

I'm never gonna change my mind
kiwifarms.net
I see, so it is a reaction anybody can give, however it cannot be given out in Off-Topic, Autistic Thunderdome (since there only the chosen six reactions can be given), here in Interior nor on profile posts.

I assumed only T&H could give it cause I did not see it here and did not think to check the reactions one can give in some other thread.

Last edited:

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
MATI rating seems usually given out by the person who's actually MATI. See threads where one person will MATI everyone in it, or someone making a joke about a group of people and getting a bunch of MATI ratings from that group of people. Sometimes MATI is "this person is angry" but usually its "this post made me angry".

Status
Not open for further replies.