A Guide On Ratings/Stickers - What are ratings and what do they mean?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shek$il

MMMMMmmmmmmm...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MATI Moai Garbage TMI Sperging Deviant Retard
1621099899828.png
A moai island head wearing a top hat with an autism symbol on it, sporting a scouter and a deviant smile while sitting inside a trash can.We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.-6,000,000

0 1

01001111 01101000 01001111 01101110 01100101
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MATI Moai Garbage TMI Sperging Deviant RetardView attachment 2854735A moai island head wearing a top hat with an autism symbol on it, sporting a scouter and a deviant smile while sitting inside a trash can.We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.-6,000,000

View attachment 2854727
Sure, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.