• Yes

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 87 64.0%

• Total voters

Orion Balls

Found the point!
kiwifarms.net
A&H attracts users who don't give a fuck about lolcows and it inevitably bleeds into other forums, it's not something you can ignore.
I came here for the cows and discovered that I enjoy to read the insane "news" stories posted in A&H. (Seriously, it's like a mildly more offensive and funny DailyMail, without that schmuck Morgan.)

I think that A&H should probably stick around, but if it causes Null and the Jannies that much grief, I'd be willing to let it go. I'm a newfag anyway, so my opinion doesn't matter.

The highlight of my life right now on the Farms is being able to not have to work around the word milk in recipes, anymore.
E- Null and the Jannies is a great name for a band.

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
There are thousands of places to sperg about politics on the Internet. Having one here is dumb.

That said, if you can't resist the urge to post in A&N it's your own damn fault, and it shouldnt be deleted just becuase you have no self control.
There aren't a thousand places, 9chan is pretty good but because of very poor & almost non-existent marketing by Null no one uses it. And why would having one here be dumb? Surely if someone dedicates enough time here they will want to talk about some of their other interests.
The solution to the problem already exists in 9chan, if there was more promotion of it I'm sure more people would move there

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Daddy's got a new ride, kiddies.
kiwifarms.net
The problem with A&H or whatever it is now is the same as before. Shit doesn’t stay there, and seeps into every other board.

God forbid a cow have -stein in their surname. Or someone with melanin does something that merits discussion in another board.
Getting juden-spergers to chimp out is both easy and fun and the fact that you don't have the stomach for it doesn't mean much to me
Behold
lol.png

SSF2T Old User

https://www.fightcade.com/id/KF-SSF2TOldUser
kiwifarms.net
>Null makes a front page essay about how Kiwi Farms isn't what it used to be and has lost it's original focus
>next day later

<A&H has to go because they don't care about lolcows
🤔

Also nice going generalizing the posters on A&N that they "don't care about lolcows". How did you come to that conclusion? Did you go through every user's post history that frequents A&H and see if they made posts or replies in any of the cow threads? If not, then you have no idea what you're talking about.

Most of the "lolcows" that interests me are in the "Internet Harvest" section (Arin Hanson, Razorfist, Brittney Venti, etc..). Unless you're going to claim "those are not TRUE lolcows" then ok, how about Jim Sterling, since he has a thread in the main lolcow section.

Last edited:

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see, so then you must be firmly against halals as well?
We haven't had a halal from A&N yet. Most of them originate from chat, and we don't have that many because it was actively discouraged messing with other forum users and a lot more work goes into the halal than a typical thread. I don't think that point really matters as the types of people who write up halals are never in A&N because they don't like it, while the people in A&N would butcher a halal because they'd do a bad job writing it.

Reactions: Wendy Carter

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Daddy's got a new ride, kiddies.
kiwifarms.net
We haven't had a halal from A&N yet. Most of them originate from chat, and we don't have that many because it was actively discouraged messing with other forum users and a lot more work goes into the halal than a typical thread. I don't think that point really matters as the types of people who write up halals are never in A&N because they don't like it, while the people in A&N would butcher a halal because they'd do a bad job writing it.
The point is that halals exist, they are made, and by their nature involve (as gobbogobb puts it) touching locally sourced shit.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
My two cents is what the users think should certainly be considered, but not weighted against what the people who actually have to run the site/do moderation think.

As others have already said, if you don't care about A&H, you can ignore it. It existing doesn't hurt you because you don't have to deal with it. But, anyone who has to deal with users being reported/general site stuff can't just (comfortably) ignore it if they aren't interested in it. If it is too much for them to deal with, I'd understand getting rid of it. If they're cool with it, eh, whatever, I'd say keep it.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
A&H acts as containment and if you release it, would shit up the farms 5x what you already bitch about. It's not even open to the public, anybody claiming it's bad for KF is a total moron at this point.
Well it ain't doing a good job at it. Most of us keep end up entering it and taking its toxic waste to the rest of the site.

gobbogobb

lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The point is that halals exist, they are made, and by their nature involve (as gobbogobb puts it) touching locally sourced shit.
Halal doesn’t mean what you think it means.
No one made Lagoona post her pony panties or Taylor post his fat ass and mantits.

Protip to own the libs next time: know what the terminology you use actually means.

Tags
None