a lot is going on right now (prerecorded) - 06/16/20 -

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1.png
Yet another video with horrible Mimi-style eyeshadow. Does she think she's cute because the colors match her outfit? Is she trying to copy Charlie Gold when it comes to terrible eye shadow application?

Based on her chest appearing sunburned, I'd place this as having been recorded around the beginning of May, which was the last time she stepped on the scale on livestream with the same amount of sunburn and the scale read out 500. Maybe she didn't really cancel Freshly?

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1381152
Yet another video with horrible Mimi-style eyeshadow. Does she think she's cute because the colors match her outfit? Is she trying to copy Charlie Gold when it comes to terrible eye shadow application?

Based on her chest appearing sunburned, I'd place this as having been recorded around the beginning of May, which was the last time she stepped on the scale on livestream with the same amount of sunburn and the scale read out 500. Maybe she didn't really cancel Freshly?
She spoke about being ill since 'all the drinking' so I think it's about the middle of May - around the time the boys left

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First glance at the thumbnail: this looks like the same "dress" as the "huge grocery haul" from three weeks ago, just with a sweater on. So I guess we're back to three to four week old bullshit to keep that cancer bux fund going.
That is my favorite sweater because it looks like a Cheesecake Factory to go bag.
Screenshot_20200616-154413_YouTube.jpg2616630510_e9080c0ab9_z.jpg

Amb.png

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
22 minutes, giant *sigh*

You might not believe this but she has old videos ready. Becky's family is going through bad stuff, oh my irony meter just exploded, brb.
Scale is 500.2 and her phone adds a whole half pound when she steps on it in hand. Amber hopes we're ok and safe and keeping up positivity. Things are opening up but the virus doesn't stop, much like the bingemonster.
Cut to the next day for a Freshly unboxing, Gross fat armpit shots here will make you puke gorls, you've been warned. Plenty of flesh dangling in the breeze. Pork carnitas, this counts as cannibalism now! Her allergies are bad and feels like she has a bad cold, probably cancer on her lungs instead but she's too dumb to know that, yet. Amber uses a planner to decide which stack of food she eats despite ordering them by the labels dated right on them, so uh ok? She's aiming for 1600 calories, but 160 would be bad, not really that's why you fail and are still huge. As long as she's trying she doesn't care how many times it fails for her, but stopping trying means it's not working so that can't be ok either, unless you're a dumb fat cow who considers Youtube your career.
Freshly sponsorship intensifies here. Yack yack yack, fat girl likes food, no shit. A lot of people are saying she lost weight because she's sick. But she binged and gained seven pounds in a few days due to tonsillitis, not all the fattening treats she bingedmonstered on, no no no, how dare you all! She's still eating as much takeout as before Covid so stop stealing her credit, meanines. She's not happy with getting bored and wanting to overeat and binge anymore, sure Jan. She wants to be 50 more pounds down by new years, where do I bet she fails at this? She's thinking of calories counted as a bank account, you don't have one of those however so I bet she doesn't understand overdraft fees.
Went to the hospital and it's a few days later apparently but won't talk about it because she can't and doesn't have permission, fuck your shitty fucked up timeline, cut this part out if you're already spilling the tea, you can still jam every ad into the shorter video! Amber is still isolating but seeing as it's Becky's sister and dad's birthday today, she will risk a birthday cookout because she's excited for it. Nothing is cut because all this garbage is important, in Amber's opinion. Makeup application poriton of the video really needs Kailyn Wilcher to show her how this is done better. She knows deciding to go back on Weight Watchers since she's maintaining not losing is annoying. Stomach problems are hardcore TMI due to the booze binge earlier, uh that's your liver failing you salt soaked fatty. This video sucked and is now over, 1.75 speed helped but not much.

Prerecorded crap with no laygs means skip it.

Tags
None