a lot is going on right now (prerecorded) - 06/16/20 -

There are exactly 50 candles on the shelf behind her, assuming the bottom two shelves follow the pattern that was begun on each tier.

50 bath and body works candles x $24.50 = 1,225$

Gorl that could’ve been a few months of health insurance. It looks like the candles aren’t even being used
You know she had to start amassing a collection to copy/surpass Eric and Rickie’s stash. How dare they have more candles than she does! Even if she bought some of these on sale, they’re still $14.50 each. A cool $725 minimum in candles.

Slight PL, but I’ve gone overboard on Bath and Body Works candles before, but only on sale and with a coupon. Have spent a max of $120 on an order, and those candles lasted me a good 8 months. Then again my house doesn’t smell like rotting shitty cooch coupled with unwashed behemoth and overflowing littler box.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
There are exactly 50 candles on the shelf behind her, assuming the bottom two shelves follow the pattern that was begun on each tier.

50 bath and body works candles x $24.50 = 1,225$

Gorl that could’ve been a few months of health insurance. It looks like the candles aren’t even being used
Aren't some of those Eric's also?

I also remember that he said they usually buy them at a discount (which could be a lie so he doesn't get as much backlash for spending so much on some fucking retarded candles), for the sake of it let's say he buys them when they're 50% off, you're still looking at $612.5 worth of candles which is ridiculous. That house is some burglar's wet dream.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Right now I'm seeing this bullshit pre-recorded crap with disproportionate info about her cunt cancer and it's making me think of this video from the mid-2000s about how to fake your own death on the internet. And one of the steps was to keep people wondering. Amber's not following the guide exactly, but this pre-recorded stuff could just be a way to make people wonder and worry about her.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
Aren't some of those Eric's also?

I also remember that he said they usually buy them at a discount (which could be a lie so he doesn't get as much backlash for spending so much on some fucking retarded candles), for the sake of it let's say he buys them when they're 50% off, you're still looking at $612.5 worth of candles which is ridiculous. That house is some burglar's wet dream.
I would hope that burglar’s have enough sense to not want cheap crap made in China. They rarely splurge on actual nice things.

Tags
None