a lot is going on right now (prerecorded) - 06/16/20 -

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
She's "beyond grateful for the past week" with her mom and she gets "two more"...Two more weeks? The crackhead is staying longer?
Moving in, huh?
In all likelihood, E&R will be moving out soon to make way for Mama. And maybe when Becky goes to be with her family at Norma's deathbed, she just won't come back. Kristine is latching on to her golden ticket and she's not letting go.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she weighed 500 in this video however it’s a old video prerecorded. It could be a full month old or so if it’s from May. I wonder, if she immediately started gaining weight right after the video where she weighed 500 how much weight could she gain and weigh right now this second today. Could she have gained 50 pounds or so in a month?

I think when you weigh 500 and used to weigh 590 and went down to 500 I believe it is possible to gain the weight back a lot faster if you are regaining weight again that you just recently lost. It would be impossible for a 120 pound girl to gain 50 pounds in one month of course but I wonder if it is actually possible that amber did gain 50 pounds in 1 month. Regardless I am sure she did gain weight back.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I wonder when her scans are
I'm sure she'll be making something up posting videos about them right afterwards, in tears because somehow she had a radiologist assigned to her, special, waiting to get those wet reads in. Then of course her doc would have been standing right by so that radiologist could tell him right then and there and he could relay the info to Big Al, causing her to burst into tears and grab her phone so she could record something fast and get it uploaded. Because that would be totally normal.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't going to watch this knowing they're prerecorded & old but there's a kind of morbid fascination for me, knowing what she found out a few weeks later. I kept looking for foreshadowing... I'm getting too morbid.

"If something's working for me, I don't care how many times it's failed." Maybe I can't get enough of my head into the Amberverse lately but even trying to use what passes for logiv with her, I can't wrap my head around that.

She's been very overwhelmed by cooking. I strongly suspect as she gets into the testing than having to think about treatment options, she's going to turn into a complete Prima Donna. I can see her having Becky brush her hair because "she's so tired". Before she even has any treatment, whatever very minor amount of 'work' she does around the house, she'll stop doing. No folding laundry, dishes - forget it.

"It's fun for people to not give me credit." That's after protesting tonsillitis did not cause her to lose weight. As much as I sneer at her for being a complete waste of rations, I'll give her credit WHEN credit is due. But that will be reserved when she routinely does things adults her age do in the course of their daily lives without whining about it. No ass pats for learning to tie her shoes or other kiddy level "accomplishments."

She mentions she switches up eating plans because she gets bored. Boredom shouldn't be a factor in a weight loss plan - unless you've sent 5 weeks rotating the same 3 meals! If you're losing weight, stick with what you're doing. If you're not losing weight or are having some uncomfortable gastric problems, then change but other than that...

She mentioned she was having stomach issues & maybe needed probiotics. That's the possible foreshadowing I was referring to - is it in any way related to her diagnosis? The pre-recorded videos may end up being a little creepy that way.

kiwifarms.net
I wasn't going to watch this knowing they're prerecorded & old but there's a kind of morbid fascination for me, knowing what she found out a few weeks later. I kept looking for foreshadowing... I'm getting too morbid.

"If something's working for me, I don't care how many times it's failed." Maybe I can't get enough of my head into the Amberverse lately but even trying to use what passes for logiv with her, I can't wrap my head around that.

She's been very overwhelmed by cooking. I strongly suspect as she gets into the testing than having to think about treatment options, she's going to turn into a complete Prima Donna. I can see her having Becky brush her hair because "she's so tired". Before she even has any treatment, whatever very minor amount of 'work' she does around the house, she'll stop doing. No folding laundry, dishes - forget it.

"It's fun for people to not give me credit." That's after protesting tonsillitis did not cause her to lose weight. As much as I sneer at her for being a complete waste of rations, I'll give her credit WHEN credit is due. But that will be reserved when she routinely does things adults her age do in the course of their daily lives without whining about it. No ass pats for learning to tie her shoes or other kiddy level "accomplishments."

She mentions she switches up eating plans because she gets bored. Boredom shouldn't be a factor in a weight loss plan - unless you've sent 5 weeks rotating the same 3 meals! If you're losing weight, stick with what you're doing. If you're not losing weight or are having some uncomfortable gastric problems, then change but other than that...

She mentioned she was having stomach issues & maybe needed probiotics. That's the possible foreshadowing I was referring to - is it in any way related to her diagnosis? The pre-recorded videos may end up being a little creepy that way.
this video has alot of that going on. she's said she only has 50 something pounds to lose to reach her goal by the beginning of next year. guess she realizes now she has to lose more like 200 pounds.

she was stuck at 500lbs for months but now she's down 10 pounds since her mom came to visit. either she doesn't want to binge and eat enough for 6 people in front of her mom or her mom has her doing some type of diet. wonder if it'll be short-lived motivation or it's not looking good for Becky.

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
this video has alot of that going on. she's said she only has 50 something pounds to lose to reach her goal by the beginning of next year. guess she realizes now she has to lose more like 200 pounds.

she was stuck at 500lbs for months but now she's down 10 pounds since her mom came to visit. either she doesn't want to binge and eat enough for 6 people in front of her mom or her mom has her doing some type of diet. wonder if it'll be short-lived motivation or it's not looking good for Becky.
When ma shuffles back home AL has the best "excuse" to face stuff, missing mama fee-fees.

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she'll be making something up posting videos about them right afterwards, in tears because somehow she had a radiologist assigned to her, special, waiting to get those wet reads in. Then of course her doc would have been standing right by so that radiologist could tell him right then and there and he could relay the info to Big Al, causing her to burst into tears and grab her phone so she could record something fast and get it uploaded. Because that would be totally normal.
But will the doctor be dead white and shaking when he gives her the results? 🤷‍♀️

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah I remember that. She said she ought to ingest probiotics supplements but did not want to because it "does a situation to her body" or something.
Knowing BigAl, i suspect one of these things happened:
- She heard "probiotic" and linked it to "antibiotics" which we know she doesn't like. I guess she forgot "pro" and "anti" mean the opposite and just ran with it because lazy.
- She did hours of research and when she saw "bacteria" she got so scared she didn't even read "that are good for you".

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Her saying "there's something going on" but not wanting to talk about it is a typical narc move, she just wants attention and people to speculate in the comments what happened

Pretty sure Amber said before that Becky's family doesn't want their problems mentioned in her videos but of course Amber will try to find anything to ramble about just so she can hit that 10 minute mark, way to respect your "lover's" privacy, Amber.

Tags
None