A Native American Christmas Blessing

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
keep hammering that keyboards, fan boys.
Weak. Come on, Tom, you’re trying to convince us that you’re important.

- What evidence do you have that makes you believe you’re being targeted by a sinister conspiracy?

- Why don’t they just kill you?

- What is it that you’re saying that makes you worthy of this kind of attack, when there are far more prominent activists who are seemingly not so targeted?

- Why do you find this explanation more plausible than the notion that people simply make fun of you because you say stupid things?

i know real well that they would and they've already done it numerous times. i'm going to file some FOIA requests with the FBI and should be able to construct a complaint against them for running operations against me since the 1970's. i was told by a forest service cop that there's a second dossier on me saying that i was born in western samoa
So hold on, there’s this top secret nebulous organisation that’s running super-secret black ops against you through criminal gangs, but also people just tell you what’s in the file on you?
and a tucson cop told me there's a potentially homicidal flag in the file they can see.
This doesn’t make sense. You’ve never killed anyone apart from, apparently, one dog twenty-five years ago. You have no combat training. You have no weapons. Aside from tard rage, you’ve mentioned no special abilities. It seems highly unlikely that they’d let a guy who’s likely to commit murder wander around unchecked.

Are you sure it wasn’t “potentially homosexual?” That would make a lot more sense.
People like me are marginalized as a class , with a lot of roadblocks to building any kind of following built into their social networking algorithms.
Really? There are lots of very prominent activists with a very strong following who have no trouble getting their voices heard. There’s nothing you’re preaching that isn’t already being publicly said across multiple channels of social media and even in the mainstream press.

It seems far more likely that you’re just self-sabotaging through laziness, aggression, a lack of filter and a lack of talent.

Last edited:

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
Not smelly disgusting men who try to molest the children of the female clientele, who never bathe, and who are obviously severely mentally ill.
You seriously have no idea what goes on in the garment industry, do you?
i know real well that they would and they've already done it numerous times. i'm going to file some FOIA requests with the FBI and should be able to construct a complaint against them for running operations against me since the 1970's. i was told by a forest service cop that there's a second dossier on me saying that i was born in western samoa and a tucson cop told me there's a potentially homicidal flag in the file they can see.
Haha lol no you're delusional.
People like me are marginalized as a class , with a lot of roadblocks to building any kind of following built into their social networking algorithms.
"As a class" What class? The annoyingly insane? Or pedophile dogfuckers? Because I'm kind of okay with both of those being marginalized by social media.

Malevolent Grimace

Ronald's Autistic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really? There are lots of very prominent activists with a very strong following who have no trouble getting their voices heard. There’s nothing you’re preaching that isn’t already being publicly said across multiple channels of social media and even in the mainstream press.

It seems far more likely that you’re just self-sabotaging through laziness, aggression, a lack of filter and a lack of talent.
And let's not forget physically repulsive. Activist circles can be more accepting than most, but seriously, no one as unpleasant to look at as Tom is going to get far as a public speaker.

esokbj9-gif.609536

I mean, he barely looks human. It's like he's made of flesh coloured modeling clay

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And let's not forget physically repulsive. Activist circles can be more accepting than most, but seriously, no one as unpleasant to look at as Tom is going to get far as a public speaker.

esokbj9-gif.609536

I mean, he barely looks human. It's like he's made of flesh coloured modeling clay
He does remind me of something from my past, speaking of flesh coloured modelling clay.
b90.gif

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i know real well that they would and they've already done it numerous times. i'm going to file some FOIA requests with the FBI and should be able to construct a complaint against them for running operations against me since the 1970's. i was told by a forest service cop that there's a second dossier on me saying that i was born in western samoa and a tucson cop told me there's a potentially homicidal flag in the file they can see.

You know you actually have to have a reason to file a FOIA right? They wont just hand you information. You're a lying piece of shit just trying to fluff up his ego by claiming you're on any watch list.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

esokbj9-gif.609536

I love the lance of hair sticking out to the right. That takes some pretty intense scalp grease.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know you actually have to have a reason to file a FOIA right? They wont just hand you information. You're a lying piece of shit just trying to fluff up his ego by claiming you're on any watch list.
You actually really don't. All that is required for a FOIA is that you file something that reasonably describes the records you're seeking. Specifically:

(1) letter should state that the request is being made under the Freedom of Information Act, (2) request should clearly state the records that are being sought as specifically as possible, do not use acronyms, (3) name, telephone number, and mailing address of the requester must be included. This permits an agency employee processing a request to contact the requester if necessary, and (4) a limitation of the fees that the requester is willing to pay.

These fees can be substantial.

This is why people often request a reduction or entire waiver of the fees, and when a requester does this, they must justify it, or argue that granting it would "contribute significantly to public understanding of the operation or activities of the government and is not primarily in the commercial interest of the requester."

tl;dr Tom-Bomb can file a FOIA but he'll have to pay the fees unless he can make some non-batshit insane argument that it would somehow be in the public interest to do whatever weird freakfest thing he plans on doing.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You actually really don't. All that is required for a FOIA is that you file something that reasonably describes the records you're seeking. Specifically:

These fees can be substantial.

This is why people often request a reduction or entire waiver of the fees, and when a requester does this, they must justify it, or argue that granting it would "contribute significantly to public understanding of the operation or activities of the government and is not primarily in the commercial interest of the requester."

tl;dr Tom-Bomb can file a FOIA but he'll have to pay the fees unless he can make some non-batshit insane argument that it would somehow be in the public interest to do whatever weird freakfest thing he plans on doing.
They do have to review the request to see if they can hand out the information. Part of the fee is for that. That's why I said they wont just hand out information. USGS site has a lot more information on the subject. As does the FCC.
Not to mention requests are answered as received which means Tom could be waiting for a response for months if not years.
Under the law, all federal agencies are required to respond to a FOIA request within 20 business days, unless there are "unusual circumstances." This time period generally begins when the request is received by the FOIA office of the Department of Justice component that maintains the records sought.
from justice.gov

Not sure how Thomas expects to request information on many of us since we don't all live in America. Canada has the AOIA however you need to be a citizen of the country, UK's really doesn't offer much. Germany's Informationsfreiheitsgesetz is pretty hard to deal with if you're trying to get information on another individual when it comes to their personal information.

Last edited:

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They do have to review the request to see if they can hand out the information. Part of the fee is for that. That's why I said they wont just hand out information. USGS site has a lot more information on the subject. As does the FCC.

from justice.gov
You're right that's what the government says but in actuality they seem to think most circumstances are "unusual" these days, and many agencies are known for stonewalling almost all requests, throwing down Glomar responses, and other shitty bureaucratic autism. Or even just give reasons that amount to "lmao blow me I'm the government."

And if they do that, you have to go through an internal administrative process to appeal it. And if this drags out, maybe a year or so later you've lost at all levels of the administrative process, called exhaustion of administrative remedies. And now you can sue in an actual court.

Expect to pay someone who can litigate cases like this in federal court five figures just to get out of bed.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're right that's what the government says but in actuality they seem to think most circumstances are "unusual" these days, and many agencies are known for stonewalling almost all requests, throwing down Glomar responses, and other shitty bureaucratic autism. Or even just give reasons that amount to "lmao blow me I'm the government."

And if they do that, you have to go through an internal administrative process to appeal it. And if this drags out, maybe a year or so later you've lost at all levels of the administrative process, called exhaustion of administrative remedies. And now you can sue in an actual court.

Expect to pay someone who can litigate cases like this in federal court five figures just to get out of bed.
So they're doing the exact same shit as Germany does with their IFG. Though it's rare for them to be taken to court over their shit but it's rather new.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure you told the cop that, not the other way around. As for the FS cop, that was probably a hallucination. Or a dude fucking with you, if it was over the internet.
i absolutely certain that your conjecture is invalid and that you're a nasty, self loathing failed abortion playing in a pack of degenerate sadomasochistic voyeurs for the ass pats and high fives.