A New American Civil War; How would it start, go and ultimately End? - Shit loads of people probably dyin'

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Will a Civil War happen within 10 years?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • No.

Votes: 48 43.6%
  • Donald Trump punches Hillary Clinton and that's all it is.

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • Maybe longer than 10 years.

Votes: 19 17.3%

• Total voters

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
It would be very low intensity. At worst antifags would knock out power lines every month, causing problems. Also protests in roads. This would only happen under a Republican President. They would never ruin the country if they are the ones in office.

If Trump wins in November, then things will get worse. They will use COVID and more riots to make him look bad. They will crash the economy. Trump will not be able to do anything because of congress. He will watch as everything burns around him. They will the disaster for 2024, so they can get a Democrat in office.

They will take your guns, and conservatives will do nothing. They will pass hate speech laws, and conservatives will do nothing. They will brain wash your kids (just like they are doing now), and conservatives will do nothing.

Conservatives never have done shit. Conservatives never do shit.
Maybe it time to create a new party with a different ideology? Reinvent conservativism

Dom Cruise

Spooky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A second US Civil War would resemble the Iraq war but happening here at home instead of the middle east, ie the US military versus an insurgency.

If Trump wins reelection the Democrats may decide to have their Antifa and BLM puppets take it to the next level from rioting and looting and into a full on armed insurgency engaging in guerilla tactics against the military and the police, all the while the Democrats supply them with weapons and run interference for them through the media, framing them as brave freedom fighters against fascism (I can hear it now "yes the violence is disturbing but it's necessary after 400 years of violence against BIPOC people")

On the flip side to that if Trump loses I can see a conservative insurgency springing up, if depending on how successful the left becomes in stripping rights away from white people.

Either way American politics have reached a point where I'm increasingly not seeing how it's going to be sorted out without violence, when people stop talking and compromising, as they have, that leaves only violence as the inevitable next step.

gasthekikes1488

kiwifarms.net
You need two sides for a civil war that are willing to kill and to be killed for their cause.
Anyone who still thinks American “right-wingers” (both cringe Zionist boomers and edgy online incels) will defend their professed “beliefs” in an armed conflict at this point is certified delusional. These doormats fold over Twitter comments. They were doomed the moment they surrendered moral authority to the kikes and sexual deviants. Who can now deny that moralism is the ultimate instrument of power?
Notice how no one on the left ever backed down an inch. They are deranged, implacable religious fanatics. The only people who can stand ground against them are other religious fanatics, like the ones from the Middle East.
The best accelerationist outcome you can expect in case of Kushner/Blompf winning is a violent purge of everyone to the right of Karl Marx alongside their families with basically zero resistance, which would be a good thing because the American “right” was never worth anything in the first place.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who still thinks American “right-wingers” (both cringe Zionist boomers and edgy online incels) will defend their professed “beliefs” in an armed conflict at this point is certified delusional. These doormats fold over Twitter comments. They were doomed the moment they surrendered moral authority to the kikes and sexual deviants. Who can now deny that moralism is the ultimate instrument of power?
Mexicans and rural whites will defend their churches and block food to cities.

there were mexicans, italians and irish on riot patrol in the last months. they will not let negros and faggots burn down their churches.

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
A second US Civil War would resemble the Iraq war but happening here at home instead of the middle east, ie the US military versus an insurgency.

If Trump wins reelection the Democrats may decide to have their Antifa and BLM puppets take it to the next level from rioting and looting and into a full on armed insurgency engaging in guerilla tactics against the military and the police, all the while the Democrats supply them with weapons and run interference for them through the media, framing them as brave freedom fighters against fascism (I can hear it now "yes the violence is disturbing but it's necessary after 400 years of violence against BIPOC people")

On the flip side to that if Trump loses I can see a conservative insurgency springing up, if depending on how successful the left becomes in stripping rights away from white people.

Either way American politics have reached a point where I'm increasingly not seeing how it's going to be sorted out without violence, when people stop talking and compromising, as they have, that leaves only violence as the inevitable next step.

I don't think so. It's WAY too risky and ultimately suicidal for the democratic party to support an armed insurgency within the U.S.

If Iran Contra couldn't be covered up. You can bet your ass that shit would be the leakiest of ships.

Then you would have politicians run the risk of being accused of high treason.

Higher chance of a military coup or an assasination attempt

Dom Cruise

Spooky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think so. It's WAY too risky and ultimately suicidal for the democratic party to support an armed insurgency within the U.S.

If Iran Contra couldn't be covered up. You can bet your ass that shit would be the leakiest of ships.

Then you would have politicians run the risk of being accused of high treason.

Higher chance of a military coup or an assasination attempt

I forgot to mention that some of, although I don’t think all, of the military would be on their side as well.

So a military coup mixed with an insurgency I guess.

Either way it may sound crazy but all the George Floyd riots would have sounded crazy a year ago.

gasthekikes1488

kiwifarms.net
All Hispanics are firmly on the left’s side, always has been. You are not one of the clowns who think there’s going to be a “race war”, are you? Certainly not until the right-wing pushovers are cleansed, as everyone else can unite behind that. Nobody wants these wimps around.
rural whites
These people are kosher cowards and losers who don’t believe in anything and gave up whatever remnants of moral integrity they had had by electing Zion Don. Didn’t a bunch of inbred mick yokels get persecuted for boasting their guns just a few months ago and totally swallow it? Sissy, pathetic wimps. Their tough image is a thin façade. They have nothing to defend so they’re done for.
I’ll say it again that everyone with the slightest bit of sense now understands that no amount of weapons can stop an army of true believers, let alone ones with immense formal and covert institutional power. Sorry but you’re through. If I were you I’d be getting out of the country real quick.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
All Hispanics are firmly on the left’s side, always has been. You are not one of the clowns who think there’s going to be a “race war”, are you?
there will be a racewar between kikes/niggers and latinos. It has been happening for year on a gang level, BLM trying to burn down churches is only the next step.
Latinos arent leftwing, they just vote blue because alot of them hate the GOP. they will protect their churches and they dont have any guilt fantasies...

Didn’t a bunch of inbred mick yokels get persecuted for boasting their guns just a few months ago and totally swallow it? Sissy, pathetic wimps.
well "whites" in america, not real whites... i doubt polish, italians and irish will just let their churches burn.

The Anglos, well they are fags and have been for a long time.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
I forgot to mention that some of, although I don’t think all, of the military would be on their side as well.

So a military coup mixed with an insurgency I guess.

Either way it may sound crazy but all the George Floyd riots would have sounded crazy a year ago.

I think the Floyd situation reveals a lot about why it wouldn't be terribly likely. Even with all the media and public support you could ask for, and minimal risk of actual death, they got 6-10% of the population to go out for a day or two and chant, a small fraction of that to stick around for longer, and an even smaller fraction of that number to actually engage in any violence. And again, that was going up against people that were very pointedly not trying to kill them; they've spent the whole time freaking out about tear gas and rubber bullets. I don't really think these people, who would hypothetically be the front lines of the coming leftist insurgency, are quite going to have the commitment to the idea you might fear.

It's one thing for the PTB to decide these people need to sacrifice themselves for the greater good; it's quite another for them to actually sacrifice themselves.

gasthekikes1488

kiwifarms.net
Nice wishful thinking. The rat-faced parasite won a long time ago. America has been a kike golem for centuries and will never turn on its hook-nosed overlords, there is no chance whatsoever of that happening because they have complete control over the narrative. Deep in your heart you know this is the truth and you are done for.
This is what happens when you give up your professed values for kike demoncracy and reeedumbs to fornicate, be a sodomite, practice usury, spread heresy and blaspheme God, and then have the gall to call yourself a right-wing conservative. America is irredeemable and needs to be burned down. I can’t wait for the day the new Babylon is turned into ashes.

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
Democrats party might support the BLM\Antifa but given the chance BLM/Antifa will turn on the Democrats. Once that relationship falters, expect Democrats to work with Republicans to save face and safety. The big question is which party decides to remove the other.

Cedric_Eff

S-C-E-X, sex. Ya had to find out about it, didn't
kiwifarms.net
Where'd you even run to, assuming this scenario becomes true? Cucknada? The European Caliphate? fucking Mexico?

If shit really went down the drain you'd still be better off in America.
Japan would still be Japan in this case.

Quantum Diabetes

Kiwifarts.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to realistically disappear without a trace from modern society, just go live on a farm somewhere and only deal with a few people I like and trust.
I can give most 2000s-up modern things. Just work hard and have dogs to pet, good food. Just fuck anyone being able to crawl up my ass over anything.