A New American Civil War; How would it start, go and ultimately End? - Shit loads of people probably dyin'

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Will a Civil War happen within 10 years?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • No.

Votes: 48 43.6%
  • Donald Trump punches Hillary Clinton and that's all it is.

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • Maybe longer than 10 years.

Votes: 19 17.3%

• Total voters

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yugoslavia broke up because of economic issues, however the one thing that fuelled the fighting was the stockpiles of weapons spread throughout certain parts of country. Armories for mobilising reservists existed with way more weapons that would ever have been realistically needed. Also for various reasons the Armories also contained ammunition.

I've always believed this is one of the reasons that in most European countries, while local Armories exist for military reservists, Ammunition is kept in centralised locations. It's also one of the reasons they control military issue ammunition ie 5.56 and 7.62. You can still purchase fully power rifle cartridges, just not ones that can be used in military issue weapons.

Last edited:

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice wishful thinking. The rat-faced parasite won a long time ago. America has been a kike golem for centuries and will never turn on its hook-nosed overlords, there is no chance whatsoever of that happening because they have complete control over the narrative. Deep in your heart you know this is the truth and you are done for.
This is what happens when you give up your professed values for kike demoncracy and reeedumbs to fornicate, be a sodomite, practice usury, spread heresy and blaspheme God, and then have the gall to call yourself a right-wing conservative. America is irredeemable and needs to be burned down. I can’t wait for the day the new Babylon is turned into ashes.
oy calm down goy

Syaoran Li

Spooky Vampire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They were doomed the moment they surrendered moral authority to the kikes

Agreed. The West has been doomed the moment we surrendered moral authority to the God of Israel, which was during the Edict of Milan in 313 CE.

You're kind of late to the party on the whole "muh Jewish subversion of the White Western culture" angle. The Church Fathers were just the Frankfurt School of the Greco-Roman world and Cultural Marxism is just Christianity 2.0

Karl Marx was more or less wanting to create his own brand of moral religious authority that had the aspects of Christianity that were beneficial to authoritarian rule, but did not have the aspects of divinity and afterlife that could make it a target for the 19th Century equivalents of the "I Fucking Love Science" skeptic types or give hope to anyone who was a dissident.

Also, there's the fact that Marx was an atheist shitheel because he was an obsessive little sperg who was into dialectical materialism.

All Hispanics are firmly on the left’s side, always has been. You are not one of the clowns who think there’s going to be a “race war”, are you? Certainly not until the right-wing pushovers are cleansed, as everyone else can unite behind that. Nobody wants these wimps around.

These people are kosher cowards and losers who don’t believe in anything and gave up whatever remnants of moral integrity they had had by electing Zion Don. Didn’t a bunch of inbred mick yokels get persecuted for boasting their guns just a few months ago and totally swallow it? Sissy, pathetic wimps. Their tough image is a thin façade. They have nothing to defend so they’re done for.
I’ll say it again that everyone with the slightest bit of sense now understands that no amount of weapons can stop an army of true believers, let alone ones with immense formal and covert institutional power. Sorry but you’re through. If I were you I’d be getting out of the country real quick.

Obvious active measures are obvious.

Take your demoralization efforts elsewhere, tryhard. You're either a leftist who's trying way too hard to be an alt-right caricature or you're a pretentious (((traditionalist))) faggot who's still trying way too hard.

Nice wishful thinking. The rat-faced parasite won a long time ago. America has been a kike golem for centuries and will never turn on its hook-nosed overlords, there is no chance whatsoever of that happening because they have complete control over the narrative. Deep in your heart you know this is the truth and you are done for.
This is what happens when you give up your professed values for kike demoncracy and reeedumbs to fornicate, be a sodomite, practice usury, spread heresy and blaspheme God, and then have the gall to call yourself a right-wing conservative. America is irredeemable and needs to be burned down. I can’t wait for the day the new Babylon is turned into ashes.

God is a kike. For fuck's sake, have you even read The Bible?

The entire Old Testament is more or less the Jewish Torah and Tanakh. The big divergence is the New Testament for the Christians and the Talmud for the Jews and aside from making certain ceremonial laws like circumcision and kosher meats optional for Gentile converts (they didn't even fully abolish it, just declared it optional and superficial) all the New Testament does is reaffirm the Torah and expand those laws to the Gentiles so they can be ruled and oppressed too!!!

To use a trite and autistic metaphor, the New Testament is like DLC for the Torah that allows for Gentile players to join the game.

Conservatism and traditionalist Christianity are Semitic ideologies that worship a kike criminal executed by the Roman legionaries, who were White and pagan.

I say we burn down Jerusalem and rebuild Sodom upon its desecrated ashes.

Syaoran Li

Spooky Vampire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Syaoran Li Are you serious with the anti-Christian statements or are you sarcastically trying to prove a point?

Sarcastically trying to prove a point to the tryhards

I've actually got no problem with Christianity despite my complaints with the Religious Right and the aftermath of their downfall, but the fundies were annoying and the edgelords are worse in that regard because most of them are just closeted fedora atheists who are trying to stay edgy

If you notice, I always invoke these barbs against the same five people every damn time and as a general rule, if they're calling themselves "traditionalist" or raving on about "muh degeneracy" that's how you know you've got a crypto-atheist who traded his fedora for a pilgrim hat.

Last edited: