A Peer Reviewed Critique of Blanchard's Flawed Theory of Autogynephilia -

Merrick

kiwifarms.net
That's Ms. Wasserberg and your argument is an irrational ad hominem one.

As for the rest of you mean, stupid angry transphobic talking turds, you have all been ignored and there will be no showdown between me and mr. price anywhere anytime until such time as somebody serves his insane self with a subpoena.

the peer reviewed article was the first link. I do believe Julia Serano is about as qualified to speak on this as any of you irrationally dismissing her because she's trans and obviously conflicted. Notice in the first article that BAT takes heat from everywhere, not just trans people.
Where are your credentials, Tom?

Aside from the ones you made up in your head to comfort yourself.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That's Ms. Wasserberg and your argument is an irrational ad hominem one.

As for the rest of you mean, stupid angry transphobic talking turds, you have all been ignored and there will be no showdown between me and mr. price anywhere anytime until such time as somebody serves his insane self with a subpoena.

the peer reviewed article was the first link. I do believe Julia Serano is about as qualified to speak on this as any of you irrationally dismissing her because she's trans and obviously conflicted. Notice in the first article that BAT takes heat from everywhere, not just trans people.
just dry it up you whining fay old man you are the most epic lolcow you sperging pinhead.
" the second article was written by a trans person. This is a clear conflict of interest, making it an unreliable source "

you need to rebut her premises, not dismiss her because of perceived bias. The woman is a PhD biologist. What are your qualifications other than your obvious transphobia and allegiance to dubious pseudoscience?
yea i bet it was written by a trender troon out of tumblr.

SHUT IT UP YOU PILE OF SHIT.

Gaylord Brachiosaurus

I am incapable of respiration, deputy.
kiwifarms.net
" the second article was written by a trans person. This is a clear conflict of interest, making it an unreliable source "

you need to rebut her premises, not dismiss her because of perceived bias. The woman is a PhD biologist. What are your qualifications other than your obvious transphobia and allegiance to dubious pseudoscience?
If you were a woman, you wouldn't get this mad when people say you aren't.

YachieKicchou

kiwifarms.net
SHUT IT UP YOU PILE OF SHIT.
1620024721845.png

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thomas, I know enough about you and how you type to know you copied and pasted that from somewhere else. The vocabulary and syntax beyond what your drug-fueled mind can vomit up, and links are properly placed and formatted. Don't make us add plagiarism to your list of crimes.
You know nothing true about me, you absurd asshole. do the world a favor and put it out of your misery.
If you were a woman, you wouldn't get this mad when people say you aren't.
Please try to wrap your what little soft tissue your reptilian brain around this;
sex =/= gender

scientific consensus is that masculinity and femininity present on a spectrum and some people are cross wired between their sex and gender.

male =/= man
female =/woman
intersex is neither male, female, man or woman, but a blend of them . I am more comfortable expressing in female mode. Only misinformed bigoted assholes challenge that. My name is Tommie and my pronouns are "she/her". Refuse to respect that and declare to the world that you're a mean, stupid, bigoted asshole if you like I have no fucks to give about that at all.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You know nothing true about me, you absurd asshole. do the world a favor and put it out of your misery.

Please try to wrap your what little soft tissue your reptilian brain around this;
sex =/= gender

scientific consensus is that masculinity and femininity present on a spectrum and some people are cross wired between their sex and gender.

male =/= man
female =/woman
intersex is neither male, female, man or woman, but a blend of them . I am more comfortable expressing in female mode. Only misinformed bigoted assholes challenge that. My name is Tommie and my pronouns are "she/her". Refuse to respect that and declare to the world that you're a mean, stupid, bigoted asshole if you like I have no fucks to give about that at all.
Fuck off tom and NO TOM gender id not on a spectrum you fat tard. it is BINARY! as in dimorphic clusters. Do get that fool that started this whole NON BINARY BULLSHIT is now sitting at Walt Hyers TRANS REGRET crying about lopping off his dick So are a lot of other dickless men.

Only a true Transsexual should ever go through treatment that is why this whole informed consent is absolutely bullshit. It should take no less than two years with a psychiatrist to get signed to hormones LIKE IT DID FOR ME IN THE 80's.

and INTERSEX = GENETIC ANOMALY that messes up the development of sexual development. YOU were a male kid that his balls gut stuck trying to drop out of the tube . So the doctors fixed it.

NO INTERSEX OPERATION IN THE 50's WERE FROM GIRL TO BOY. It was the opposite YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT BY A WORLD FAMOUS DOCTOR THAT FOUND TRANS NEUROLOGY AND STARTED THE WHOLE trans being a neurological condition do to his findings,
The doctor who popularized that idea was John Money, and he was a pedophile. Like you are.
Yes he said gender was a social construct and a spectrum and well we all know how the David Reamer case ended.

In a bang a loud one with a shotgun.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
male =/= man
female =/woman
Kill yourself faggot. Reality says otherwise in everything you say. Intersex people and women don't advertise for mutual blowjobs on Facebook like you did,