A Question to Wignats -

Baseton Repillé

aight fuck it
kiwifarms.net
My understanding of the white nationalist movement is that its core goal is the establishment of a sovereign nation populated only by white people. I've heard arguments ad nauseam about whether or not this is a good idea so let's set aside the usual ethical debates and assume I agree that white people should create their own country.
My question is; how does this all come about? In practical terms, how do you acquire the land, develop infrastructure, form a system of government, and convince regular people to join you?

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You conquer a land, genocide the natives, and then don't import the 3rd world. Man our ancestors really screwed the pooch on that one, just 3 simple steps!

I wish whites were really as racist as they are made out to be, then we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. Sorry I had a stroke there for a minute, I meant to say: diversity is our strenf

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
white statism is a more practical goal for now. all my fellow white racist Americans should move to one state, maybe Alaska or Montana, and remove all the niggers and beaners from that state. then we need to take women's rights away (including the right to leave the state) because that's the only way to raise the birth rate significantly. women were made to be cum toilets/baby factories and nothing more. if you care about women's rights, you are part of the white genocide problem. then after our numbers are high enough we can start taking over more states and eventually the whole nation, and then the world.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Shoot nonwhites. Duh.

white statism is a more practical goal for now. all my fellow white racist Americans should move to one state, maybe Alaska or Montana, and remove all the niggers and beaners from that state. then we need to take women's rights away (including the right to leave the state) because that's the only way to raise the birth rate significantly. women were made to be cum toilets/baby factories and nothing more. if you care about women's rights, you are part of the white genocide problem. then after our numbers are high enough we can start taking over more states and eventually the whole nation, and then the world.
Your shit about women is retarded. If you're not a piece of shit you can find women to have kids with you.

Also taking away rights from anyone is retarded. I hate you. Thanks.

P.S: How many white kids do you have?

Austrian Conscript 1915

Serbien muss sterbien!
kiwifarms.net
This is easy solution. you give the military lunatics guns and tell them to evict the land of those who are dark skinned. In the process many greeks are killed but their ancestors did gay sex so whatever. This will spark a debate as to who should be considered white in this state and the lunatics with guns are told to stop their rampage. but they don't stop.
Instead of killing non-whites they start hunting down greeks because they're the ones who started this mess of them stopping their operations. The secret police, still loyal to the government, hunt down the para military forces and they start an internal civil war between themselves. in this time the provisional government does what they were planning on doing anyways and continues to evict non whites by force, excluding greeks because that;s what caused that mess in the first place.

the provisional government finishes the job and to end the civil war between the secret police and the paramilitary they merge them into one entity. Then the government starts to purge their own ranks because revolutions are prone to backstabbers. Many die in the ensuing purges, fake suicides and public humiliation are all par for the course when purging opposition. And maybe they aren't faked as suicides, the government might just be open about it and say that person was a traitor and they needed to be killed.

Then there's an economic miracle as the government implements Keynesian policies to encourage growth, and for a while it's good until this new white state decides that they need more room to expand and invade neighbouring countries.

anyways this is all just bullshit and i've had a bit too much to think. or drink, depending on how you put it

Sorry, I don't speak Retardese
people like you are leading your movement to disaster. optics are not limited to helping the visually impaired, in some cases they help the mentally impaired too

• Winner
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
Your shit about women is retarded. If you're not a piece of shit you can find women to have kids with you.

Also taking away rights from anyone is retarded. I hate you. Thanks.

P.S: How many white kids do you have?
like SSF2T Oldfag said, the reason I can't find a mate is because I'm a very strong and intelligent respectable man and women only date scumbag assholes. even if you do manage to find a 35 year old roastie that wants to settle down she's not going to want to have more than one or two kids. two kids is not enough to increase the white population. women need to be enslaved and forced to have as many kids as the man is capable of providing for if we're ever going to outbreed the blacks, muslims and orthodox jews. the amish, muslims and orthodox jews have an average of 7 kids per family because their women don't have rights.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
>Falling for obvious bait
Also...

Fix'd. It's common knowledge that women always go for the scumbags and then bitch about them later to garner sympathy points.
like SSF2T Oldfag said, the reason I can't find a mate is because I'm a very strong and intelligent respectable man and women only date scumbag assholes. even if you do manage to find a 35 year old roastie that wants to settle down she's not going to want to have more than one or two kids. two kids is not enough to increase the white population. women need to be enslaved and forced to have as many kids as the man is capable of providing for if we're ever going to outbreed the blacks, muslims and orthodox jews. the amish, muslims and orthodox jews have an average of 7 kids per family because their women don't have rights.
Fuckin lmao. Literally 9th grade "why do women only date jocks and assholes."

Just don't be a piece of shit. It's comical how many ultra violent wignats are literal children.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Guide to creating your own country:
Step 1: Buy a ton of land, it's better if you buy it in some remote location belonging to a weak country. Make sure to evict the previous occupants.
Step 2: Develop military, agriculture and other necessities and from there start creating groundworks for heavy industry and tech.
Step 3: Once you have enough power then petition for independence. If the original country has problem then you need to fuck up its military or bribe it to accept.

The main hurdles are having a core of settlers with reason to stay, tons of money and a lot of time. Of course this being a "white nation" it's going to get BTFO by glow in the darks, commie infiltrators, media hit pieces and credit companies refusing to allow money to flow in/out. There is the question of who counts as "white enough" but it's not as hard to have a concensus on as people portray it.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: snailslime

Lemmingwise

You just know
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how does this all come about? In practical terms, how do you acquire the land, develop infrastructure, form a system of government, and convince regular people to join you?

If I was hired as a political consultant, I'd say that there is next to no chance to develop a new country. If it is succesful it becomes a threat that is easily defeated. If it is unsuccesful, well, what's the point?

Therefor it works better to work with existing infrastructure, land and government.

So step one would be to identify the country where you want to do it. Considering nativist movements have little interest in being led from abroad, it's going to either have to be the country you're in already, or if you're extraordinarily wealthy or powerful, but then you could hire better advisors than me and the point becomes moot again.

So the only two steps left in answering your questions is how to convince the people and how to reform government.

The government doesn't really need large reforms. You could have the same system with different goals and it would reshape laws over time in accordance.

How to convince the people? Ever played the game werewolf or mafia (it's the same game). About 1/4th of players are designated werewolf/mafia. The game plays in two phases, night and day. During the night everyone closes their eyes. Then the secretly chosen werewolfs open their eyes so that they know each other and choose one person to eat. Then during the day people get to talk and get to vote on who to lynch. After the lynching it is revealed what the role of that person was. This continues until there are only werewolfs or regular villagers left.

Now, once werewolfs are a majority, the game is done, because they control both night and day killing at that point and they don't lack information.

Demographics and democracy also kinda work like that.

In my experience playing, there are always some villagers that are complete idiots. They don't really understand the rules and their implications and they easily end up acting either randomly or in the interest of werewolfs. You need about 60% of people to act with sense. But 25% are actively working to undermine and werewolfs rarely make bad decisions (they have perfect info), you need to get the werewolfs under control before you lose 15%. Because they will hunt the best leaders/deducers at night.

I say this to show how hard the strategy is to persue. Once you organise a nativist movement, you hard-eliminate everyone outside it from supporting you politically. And you might not even get 50% of those inside it, particularly after 6 decades of oikophobic culture. Even Frozen II now has a theme of "my father betrayed and raped the noble savages, I have to repent in his name" and nativist heroes statues are being toppled across the west so it doesn't look like that is going away anytime soon.

The US is closing in on 50% fast so as a country it won't be able to support such a movement without widespread violence: but that again destroys infrastructure and gov rather than using existing structures.

European countries have more of a chance, but the people are politically and culturally less advanced. By that I mean that we have less capacity to think free and in our own interest compared to americans. There's also the pressure from the EU and neighbouring countries. The former in particular has no problem hurting both its own countries and yours in persuit of their destiny. They'll happily tank mutually beneficial trade to hurt you for not playing along. And since they have a huge hateboner for any country that isn't demographicly transforming, it's going to be hard.

That's why my advice wouldn't be to do it openly. You would have to become your own group of werewolves. Certain in your allegiance and ruthless to those outside it.

And you'd try to convince people simply by pointing at the direction things are going (oblivion) and what they could do to prevent it (follow you). You need to roughly get to 25% support to get a chance of success and hope the villagers don't notice in time to lynch you by day.

Once enough political power and will is attained starts the easier part. Immigration restriction. Remigration. Incentives. Segregated culture (same thing you see now with white people not being allowed to play poc, but vice versa being fine). It's just a slow march of getting people used to it at that point. Of course it's in the interest of the original host nations of the immigrants not to play ball and simultaneously destabilize you and keep their loyal subjects in your country (sending money to their families). However, that also gives you truthful propaganda that you can use to create more political will among those who should support you.

Last edited:

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually don't understand the idea of white nationalism, at least not when predicated on the notion that a solidly-white nation would be incredibly cohesive, strong, productive, etc. simply because everyone in it happened to be white.

Cultural homogeneity is also very much a requirement for any successful nation to remain so. You may have noticed that we seem to be having a problem with that across Western countries at the moment. You throw out one of the pillars that (staying on-topic here) bound whitey together (Christianity) only to replace it with an empty void, and most people will not be able to handle that without desperately latching onto the first dogma-ridden movement they come across (academia pushes Cultural Marxism pretty hard, for example). Dismantling cultural cohesion kinda assfucks chances of national greatness.

The "it has to be strictly whitey" part of what you describe more just covers humanity's hardwired in-group preference. Like it or not, that's also a pretty damn important piece of the puzzle (albeit only a piece). Granted, I'm giving some benefit of the doubt to your experience.

Personally, I'd like to think there's room enough for any given (inconsequential) minority to exist within a (super)majority ethnostate of any kind. There are always people that can be readily compatible and/or assimilate into a host culture whether it's this fictitious Whiteytopia, grorious Nippon, fucking Mozambique, whatever. The key to their existence and continued prosperity of the host culture they so enjoy, though, is ensuring it remains the culture of the (decisive majority) host. Enforcing that it remain so is not inherently wrong or evil, either.

I'd really, really..really like to think that, at least. I hate feeling like it's a pipe dream when you compare such idealism to the reality of the present.

Flynt's Missing Pecker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the US was 95% white up until the 60’s but is now close to dipping below 50%. That decline has been achieved without a genocide or mass violence. So I don’t see why people can’t accept the fact it can be reversed just as peacefully. There is no genocidal plan for non-whites.

First step is to stop the decline of the white population - you restrict non-white immigration and incentivise white birth rates.

Second step is to disincentivise non-whites from staying in the country. You can live here but you will be paying far higher tax rates and receiving no government benefits at all.

Then your just left with the blacks to deal with. But again, incentivising not having kids by withdrawing welfare would see their numbers decline over time.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
So the US was 95% white up until the 60’s but is now close to dipping below 50%. That decline has been achieved without a genocide or mass violence. So I don’t see why people can’t accept the fact it can be reversed just as peacefully. There is no genocidal plan for non-whites.

First step is to stop the decline of the white population - you restrict non-white immigration and incentivise white birth rates.

Second step is to disincentivise non-whites from staying in the country. You can live here but you will be paying far higher tax rates and receiving no government benefits at all.

Then your just left with the blacks to deal with. But again, incentivising not having kids by withdrawing welfare would see their numbers decline over time.
Your assumption that adopting racially discriminatory tax/welfare policies wouldn't lead to violent conflict is utterly fanciful.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

bear halloween
kiwifarms.net
Cultural homogeneity is also very much a requirement for any successful nation to remain so. You may have noticed that we seem to be having a problem with that across Western countries at the moment. You throw out one of the pillars that (staying on-topic here) bound whitey together (Christianity) only to replace it with an empty void, and most people will not be able to handle that without desperately latching onto the first dogma-ridden movement they come across (academia pushes Cultural Marxism pretty hard, for example). Dismantling cultural cohesion kinda assfucks chances of national greatness.

The "it has to be strictly whitey" part of what you describe more just covers humanity's hardwired in-group preference. Like it or not, that's also a pretty damn important piece of the puzzle (albeit only a piece). Granted, I'm giving some benefit of the doubt to your experience.

Personally, I'd like to think there's room enough for any given (inconsequential) minority to exist within a (super)majority ethnostate of any kind. There are always people that can be readily compatible and/or assimilate into a host culture whether it's this fictitious Whiteytopia, grorious Nippon, fucking Mozambique, whatever. The key to their existence and continued prosperity of the host culture they so enjoy, though, is ensuring it remains the culture of the (decisive majority) host. Enforcing that it remain so is not inherently wrong or evil, either.

I'd really, really..really like to think that, at least. I hate feeling like it's a pipe dream when you compare such idealism to the reality of the present.
Yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head - any kind of "nation" needs to maintain either a monoculture or a very dominant "superculture" into which other subcultures must fit and assimilate to as needed. There's probably a decent amount of wiggle room in the second example for certain things, but I'd say the superculture needs to be extremely dominant and probably centered heavily around things like written laws (e.g. the Constitution/Bill of Rights, or perhaps the Ten Commandments or *insert document of choice here*) to which it commands near-absolute if not absolute adherence. In short, we can all potentially get along as long as we're all more or less on the same page.

The note about the dissolute "culture" of the West is especially relevant here, as right now there are probably a fair number of people who either have no fucking idea what's in the lawbooks, Constitution/BoR, and so on or simply openly mock/flaunt them or call for their outright destruction/replacement. I mean, laws and such themselves are not culture, but they certainly inform it and are intertwined with it.

Your assumption that adopting racially discriminatory tax/welfare policies wouldn't lead to violent conflict is utterly fanciful.

Reminds me of the various proposals for things like reparations (effectively a "whitey tax" in nearly every proposal I've so much as skimmed) or to perhaps veer off on a tangent here, "man taxes". I mean, fuck sake, we fought two fucking wars on our own soil where taxation and representation were both intimately involved, and they were both doozies.

• Agree
Reactions: Fek and Lemmingwise