A Re-read of Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali -

Death Grip

kiwifarms.net
Hello there fellow culture lovers. I have been contemplating doing a re-read of the book mentioned above:

Would anyone like to join me in this, in order to dissect and discuss this personal account of a person raised in the religion of Islam and how moving away from that culture gave her a clearer perspective on how warped this religion is?

Or alternatively just bring on the Islamic ratings, they really make my day.

break these cuffs

pic related: its me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
Maybe, but I'm pretty Islamed out currently. Over the years I've read quite a bit about Islam, mostly Islamic terrorism, from authors such as Amir Mir, Ahmed Rasheed, and Michael Scheuer. While I do respect Hirsi for where she came from and the role she has created for herself in international scene, I really don't have an interest in her story particularly. You could probably pique my interest if you continue the thread.

pomme

You disappoint me, desu
kiwifarms.net
I know of Ayaan but I didn't know she had written books, I might join in once I have the time. Thought she was an interesting woman from what I've seen online. Do you know if her other books are worth a read?

• Agree
Reactions: nonvir_1984

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net
I agree with the other posters. I am really RoPPied out right now. But Hirsi Ali identified a lot of the issues with the RoP and does os clearly - and sets out some solutions. The basic problem is that at the heart of Islam is two doctrines "revealed" by a dehydrated illiterate sitting in a cave dreaming of 9 year olds: they are destined to rule the world because Allah told them and that they must hate all non-believers. From that is follows, according to their view of the world and their path to paradise and eternal sex, they have to either conquer and subjugate ALL others and turn them into dhimmis, convert them - or kill them.
It's all kind of simple. What could possibly go wrong?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino