A Something Sensitive Slapfight -

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the Something Sensitive Admin has been doxxed to the SPLC by the furries that own Discord.

R.I.P.

I warned you, bro.

edit:
For those confused about what the fuck is going on here:
tl;dr: super gay Something Awful offsite drama.

less short but still gay:
Something Sensitive was an offsite descendant of SASS, a group of Something Awful posters tired of the moderation there, as a place to discus and mock events where Admins could not control discussion.

@Silas is the KF account of former SomethingSensitive owner Aran, joins the SS Discord channel that formed last year in the wake of previous owner @Dog-O-Tron 5000v5.0 becoming a faggot and killing the site for like a month. Silas/Aran catches endless shit in the channel due to oversharing his life in a search for attention. This week he got critically triggered because he grumbled about his wife going on a "canoe trip" with some other woman, and as revenge against the people roasting him on discord + dealing with getting lesbian cucked, deletes SomethingSensitive like an overgrown pussy.
Cue everyone dunking on him for being a butthurt fat fag & a cuck.

The original Admin @NavyGuzzler aka GAPO also melted down a lot. At one point he got doxed by an angry poster and the google street picture of his house had a dead lawn, which is why all the dead lawn jokes.

I think that's everything worth explaining.

Last edited:

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the Something Sensitive Admin has been doxxed to the SPLC by the furries that own Discord.

R.I.P.

I warned you, bro.
So that's why it's fucking gone.

I mean, this guy hid his identity really well.
So well in fact it was trivial to find accounts of his where he metaphorically paradigm shifted the japanese literature character "goku" comparing him to the romantic knights of old but not just any knights, this was a superior cosmic knight. A knight that was a mix of romantic fantasy and technology. A Star Knight. :story:

TL;DR Trannies can only "doxx" people whos identities are entirely public and they put their real names on stuff. I found all this shit completely on accident without even trying a while back.
You will never be women and you are completely fucking useless at your "favourite hobby" computer touching, sorry not sorry. :smug::smug::smug:

Last edited:

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Forum was down earlier today.
Now the entire site is just an image that says "black lives matter".

I don't know the behind the scenes because I am not a cocksmoker that uses discord.
Same.
The only logical explanation is he finally used enough un-woke language that the discord wrongthink bots noticed him and gave up his deets to the authorities.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Same.
The only logical explanation is he finally used enough un-woke language that the discord wrongthink bots noticed him and gave up his deets to the authorities.
Stay off Discord people. Why does anyone use this fucking shit? Not only is it exclusively for trannies, gay ops and retarded fucking bullshit, if the chinks aren't spying on you the fucking woketards are. Connecting to this shit is like fucking a third world whore without a condom.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
Stay off Discord people. Why does anyone use this fucking shit? Not only is it exclusively for trannies, gay ops and retarded fucking bullshit, if the chinks aren't spying on you the fucking woketards are. Connecting to this shit is like fucking a third world whore without a condom.
It really does seem that the best thing to use is still IRC. What a world.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
I dont know why sites will allow the discussion of (((topics))) its not even the glow niggers that will keep tabs on you its the fucking busy bodies in silicon valley.
You're making the mistake of forgetting that all of the federal agencies are increasingly outsourcing to various contractors. Thus, Silicon Valley and the glowies are for the most part one and the same.

Silas

Sensitivity Expert
kiwifarms.net
Nothing like that happened. Fat boy got bored and started fucking with SS for attention, and when nobody gave him the attention he wanted he deleted it.
Nothing like that happened either. I got tired of you fucking tiresome, repetitive assholes who just have the same fucking circlejerk about Jews, how fat I am, how dead SS is and how terrible every single thing is every day and pulled the plug. It did zero good existing.

It was all being wiped long before what you're describing as attention seeking, which was actually just me telling you off for being tiresome and that I was deleting everything.

Every one of you is worse than the worst goon and can't see it. There are no backups, everything is gone.

Also the BLM banner was just a hilarious afterthought. I'm still laughing today.

So that's why it's fucking gone.

I mean, this guy hid his identity really well.
So well in fact it was trivial to find accounts of his where he metaphorically paradigm shifted the japanese literature character "goku" comparing him to the romantic knights of old but not just any knights, this was a superior cosmic knight. A knight that was a mix of romantic fantasy and technology. A Star Knight. :story:

TL;DR Trannies can only "doxx" people whos identities are entirely public and they put their real names on stuff. I found all this shit completely on accident without even trying a while back.
You will never be women and you are completely fucking useless at your "favourite hobby" computer touching, sorry not sorry. :smug::smug::smug:
So uh... is this you coming out as a tranny or what?

Congrats on discovering the super secret handle I picked when I was 11 I guess, haven't actively used it in over a decade except when interacting with people I knew that far back who knew me by it

Last edited by a moderator:

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
Nothing like that happened either. I got tired of you fucking tiresome, repetitive assholes who just have the same fucking circlejerk about Jews, how fat I am, how dead SS is and how terrible every single thing is every day and pulled the plug. It did zero good existing.
Am I the only one getting deja vu, because I could swear @Dog-O-Tron 5000v5.0 was complaining about this a few days ago in the Lowtax thread and you said nothing about it then.

Tags
None