A Something Sensitive Slapfight -

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
lol, wtf, just when lowtax is at his absolute lowest, maybe even headed to jail, and SA is at it's most repulsive to anyone but the fattest and most mentally ill goons & troons, instead of maybe taking advantage of this, or just doing nothing, because despite the site being dead, it still held tons of historical info documenting Rich's/SA's criminal negligence and scumminess (Mods Knew/Aatrek/Schmorky/Goon pedo torrenting/Tranny Troon Cult beginnings/early Cancel Culture cultivation), Sose admin Aran decides to make himself look dumber and worse than his former internet Daddy, by deleting the whole thing in a pique of obese boy estrogen psychosis, smdh.
Lol, he follows that up by acting so weird, hostile, petty and catty when people rightfully bitch at him for it, that he tranforms himself into a lolcow so repulsive and offputting, yet bland and attention starved, that noone wants to make a thread for him, on a site devoted to lolcow threads in multiple languages, genres, and BMIs.
At least he has the eternal gratitude of a handful of pedophiles, past mod teams, and the troon cult recruiters. I'm sure that'll put the spark back in his inverted lesbian bed death of a marriage!

Last edited:

Silas

Sensitivity Expert
kiwifarms.net
Maybe everyone shouldn't have spent the last year screaming at me that I'm a faggot cuckold who likes little girls who should fuck off and die and I wouldn't have gotten tired of being around them and taken away their toys.

I just did the fuck off part as requested. Why would I keep hosting their forum for them after that?

Mr. Shekel

kiwifarms.net
lol, wtf, just when lowtax is at his absolute lowest, maybe even headed to jail, and SA is at it's most repulsive to anyone but the fattest and most mentally ill goons & troons, instead of maybe taking advantage of this, or just doing nothing, because despite the site being dead, it still held tons of historical info documenting Rich's/SA's criminal negligence and scumminess (Mods Knew/Aatrek/Schmorky/Goon pedo torrenting/Tranny Troon Cult beginnings/early Cancel Culture cultivation), Sose admin Aran decides to make himself look dumber and worse than his former internet Daddy, by deleting the whole thing in a pique of obese boy estrogen psychosis, smdh.
Lol, he follows that up by acting so weird, hostile, petty and catty when people rightfully bitch at him for it, that he tranforms himself into a lolcow so repulsive and offputting, yet bland and attention starved, that noone wants to make a thread for him, on a site devoted to lolcow threads in multiple languages, genres, and BMIs.
At least he has the eternal gratitude of a handful of pedophiles, past mod teams, and the troon cult recruiters. I'm sure that'll put the spark back in his inverted lesbian bed death of a marriage!
So what you're saying is that Aran deserves this award?
1599658547930.png

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Aran(fat) was hoping to delete everything so the next time someone makes fun of him reading PMs on SS, running insurance scams, or just being a thin skinned fat faggot, he can say he never said those things and will ask for proof that he did. He’s as obvious as he is fat.

smackpops

kiwifarms.net
hey fat fuck we dont want you hosting the forum we hate your fat pedo guts please kys

this fat idiot thinks hes punishing us by taking away a dead gay forum no one used anyways. just lmao losing the forum was worth it to get rid of the fatman.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair here I can understand why @Silas wanted to be rid of hosting Something Sensitive when the community was treating him the way it was. Trust me dude I understand where you're coming from. But for fuck's sake how can you just delete everything like that? It shouldn't come as a surprise they're all flocking here to relentlessly follow you from thread to thread and insult you every chance they get. You had dozens of users with a social and emotional investment in your forum and you just erased it completely, with no regard to the valuable content you were removing from the internet. Like their unencrypted userdata, which you could have dumped on Something Awful in a hilarious act of dramatic revenge and watched them cluck and squawk as goony no-lives started hunting down their dox.

Such a waste.

• Dumb
Reactions: tantric_depressive

Silas

Sensitivity Expert
kiwifarms.net
hey fat fuck we dont want you hosting the forum we hate your fat pedo guts please kys

this fat idiot thinks hes punishing us by taking away a dead gay forum no one used anyways. just lmao losing the forum was worth it to get rid of the fatman.
At no point have I thought I was punishing you, whoever you are. I said I was bored and walking away, nothing more.

To be fair here I can understand why @Silas wanted to be rid of hosting Something Sensitive when the community was treating him the way it was. Trust me dude I understand where you're coming from. But for fuck's sake how can you just delete everything like that? It shouldn't come as a surprise they're all flocking here to relentlessly follow you from thread to thread and insult you every chance they get. You had dozens of users with a social and emotional investment in your forum and you just erased it completely, with no regard to the valuable content you were removing from the internet. Like their unencrypted userdata, which you could have dumped on Something Awful in a hilarious act of dramatic revenge and watched them cluck and squawk as goony no-lives started hunting down their dox.

Such a waste.
Nah, I don't want to hang out with them but I wouldn't do that to them either.

Reactions: tantric_depressive
Tags
None