A Something Sensitive Slapfight -

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
To be fair here I can understand why @Silas wanted to be rid of hosting Something Sensitive when the community was treating him the way it was. Trust me dude I understand where you're coming from. But for fuck's sake how can you just delete everything like that? It shouldn't come as a surprise they're all flocking here to relentlessly follow you from thread to thread and insult you every chance they get. You had dozens of users with a social and emotional investment in your forum and you just erased it completely, with no regard to the valuable content you were removing from the internet. Like their unencrypted userdata, which you could have dumped on Something Awful in a hilarious act of dramatic revenge and watched them cluck and squawk as goony no-lives started hunting down their dox.

Such a waste.
I'm sure the gratitude that child molester Aatrek has to him makes up for that entirely.

Silas

Sensitivity Expert
kiwifarms.net
No that would be fucking awesome and we'd probably give you forum trophy for it. Doxing is awesome.
Doxing people who deserve it, maybe. These are just dudes I don't want to hang out with, they're not some sort of heinous group or particularly laughworthy.

Here's something for you as a consolation prize

Attachments

The Gag Knuckle

kiwifarms.net
Banned on my way out the door lol
You were still hanging around doing your fag puppetmaster schtick for hours, and you've been doing it here for weeks. Much like in real life, you've gotten wedged in the doorframe, chunko.

aranflounce.png

And of course, you have prior form for DEFINITELY LEAVING and then returning, like the human yeast infection you are.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Doxing people who deserve it, maybe. These are just dudes I don't want to hang out with, they're not some sort of heinous group or particularly laughworthy.
But yet you're still here chimping out in the most pathetic display of attention whoring imaginable. Weird way to "walk away."

You even made a pathetic attempt to delete all your posts just a couple days ago. How did you think that would work out, moron?

That’s a good point, you’ve never ran once in your life.
1600027947742.png

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
To be fair here I can understand why @Silas wanted to be rid of hosting Something Sensitive when the community was treating him the way it was. Trust me dude I understand where you're coming from. But for fuck's sake how can you just delete everything like that? It shouldn't come as a surprise they're all flocking here to relentlessly follow you from thread to thread and insult you every chance they get. You had dozens of users with a social and emotional investment in your forum and you just erased it completely, with no regard to the valuable content you were removing from the internet. Like their unencrypted userdata, which you could have dumped on Something Awful in a hilarious act of dramatic revenge and watched them cluck and squawk as goony no-lives started hunting down their dox.

Such a waste.
i remember and miss when the various communities like kiwifarms, ed, lolcows, ss etc including kiwifarms colloquially agreed that it's cringe and embarrassing new fag shit to power trip over 1337 doxxer skills or to doxx other members of the community over forums arguments. newfags like you really make this site hard to read these days.
no personal interest in telling you that, i'm outspoken about politics irl and my ss avatar is a photo of my face so aran exposing my info would do about... nothing.

Last edited:
Tags
None