A Something Sensitive Slapfight -

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Maybe everyone shouldn't have spent the last year screaming at me that I'm a faggot cuckold who likes little girls who should fuck off and die and I wouldn't have gotten tired of being around them and taken away their toys.

I just did the fuck off part as requested. Why would I keep hosting their forum for them after that?
"Because I got fucking owned on Discord, I deleted the forum used by the people who avoided Discord".

I guess the truth hurts. You could have turned the forums over to someone who wasn't a faggot, but instead you proceeded to really own all those guys on Discord by behaving exactly like a fat autist they said you were instead of the able-bodied jack of all trades you try to play yourself off.

I remember a lot of posters leaving after the hand over because of the concern you'd have a fatkid meltdown and do some gay shit with user data or smash the forums like a kid who didn't get a candy bar. I remember making fun of them for being histrionic faggots. Turns out they were completely right about everything except how long it was going to take you to have a blimpout and I owe them a huge apology. I thought the poll about your meltdown was just good fun bantz but here we are.

I don't think even then those guys thought you'd go so low as to trawl the PMs for dickpics and YAS's tits though.

Last edited:

Silas

Sensitivity Expert
kiwifarms.net
I don't think even then those guys thought you'd go so low as to trawl the PMs for dickpics and YAS's tits though.
I didn't

I actually came across them entirely on accident just skimming through the database searching for other hits on words from Dog-O's diatribes when I first got the database trying to find more/see who he was PMing about it and there was a word from my search that was a word used in that PM that brought it up.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i remember and miss when the various communities like kiwifarms, ed, lolcows, ss etc including kiwifarms colloquially agreed that it's cringe and embarrassing new fag shit to power trip over 1337 doxxer skills or to doxx other members of the community over forums arguments.
We never agreed that. You're still thinking of Something Awful you goony little man.

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
Sent a message online to see if he was okay after a month of not hearing from him*
i gave you the benefit of the doubt that you're so autistic you think its okay to contact someone who regularly comes and goe's dad on a nazi website because they stopped posting for a few days. but then you doxxed sassy yas etc.

Last edited:

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i wonder if aran's are bigger than nb's. at what point do we consider him mtf?
Nerdball wouldn't have sent anyone her bobs. I think you're thinking of YaS or Mandy TBH.

and aran is fat enough to have an innie, fat cells will be flooding his body with oestrogen, and his wife apparenly prefers chicks. I guess we can call it.

Reactions: Ghostse

HondaRider271

kiwifarms.net
Don't act like "not doxxing us to SA" is some act of righteous camaraderie lol

Everybody knows if you did that you'd be instantly perma'd on SA and the thread deleted. Especially because pretty much nobody would be particularly "easy" to find so it would take a lot of time and effort for goons to even crack the easiest ones, such as myself. And myself really couldn't give less of a fuck. I didn't care when the DEA and DOJ found out who I was and sent me a love letter, so I certainly wouldn't care if some faggot ass goons sent goony goonshit to some address I was formerly associated with.

And ultimately, the goons that populate SA now have no fucking idea who SS even is. There are plenty of open Nazis on twitter, FB, stormfront, etc they could harass, if they wanted to. The crowd from SA that cared about SASS/SS is gone by years. The only one left who might care is koala and she doesn't have the aptitude or motivation to find people, since she was not suffering in the least from any doxxing, and openly doxxed herself basically.

You did literally the shittiest thing you could realistically do. Sending site info to SA would result in a perma and nothing else, sending user info to the SPLC or whatever would result in "uhh...what?" and other than that there was nothing harmful that could be done. Except delete a site that EVEN FUCKING GAPO AND DOGOTRON had the good decency to actually just move on and let alone.

That's like saying "man I'm sick of hanging out with Adolf and Johnny Reb, so I'm going to burn down their clubhouse that they entrusted me with the keys" and then telling everybody "yeah I just stopped hanging out with them." Bullshit.

garbageape78

Ass Hutsell
kiwifarms.net
We never agreed that. You're still thinking of Something Awful you goony little man.
Question since you posted for like ten years with these freaks, what is their median age and some of the funniest things about them they shared in chat?

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question since you posted for like ten years with these freaks, what is their median age and some of the funniest things about them they shared in chat?
I've never posted on SA or SS, you might have me confused for somebody else.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so many tryhard faggots have posted on SASS's various incarnations, they start to blur together after a while
Yeah, you're still all just a solid goonmass to me. All I know is that Silas should dox out all their metadata to Lowtax.

• Autistic
Reactions: Silas
Tags
None