A Something Sensitive Slapfight -

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
Nerdball wouldn't have sent anyone her bobs. I think you're thinking of YaS or Mandy TBH.

and aran is fat enough to have an innie, fat cells will be flooding his body with oestrogen, and his wife apparenly prefers chicks. I guess we can call it.
oh yeah yas my bad i posted right when i woke up on hazy brain
grats nb on highest iq in strug by the way

I've never posted on SA or SS, you might have me confused for somebody else.
this newfag is trying so hard, post more embarrassing paragraphs for us to laugh at

Are you seriously a woman
no he's our resident gay chad

Reactions: tantric_depressive

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he's been simping for kiwi farms acceptance for weeks now. TBH I'm surprised he hasn't got it, it seems like he'd fit right in round here.
He'll get it when he drops the SS user data, I promise.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Silas it's all organised just post their userdata and you'll be welcomed into your new KF family. We'll all love and accept you as one of us and won't follow you around to call you fat. We can hang out in discord voicechats and tell each other about our personal problems. All you have to do is post the userdata.

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
@Silas it's all organised just post their userdata and you'll be welcomed into your new KF family. We'll all love and accept you as one of us and won't follow you around to call you fat. We can hang out in discord voicechats and tell each other about our personal problems. All you have to do is post the userdata.
Dynastia is Matthew D. Craig at 76 Wyong Road, Cremorne, New South Wales 2090, Australia. Matthew Craig's brother is James Craig at 76 Wyong Road, Cremorne, New South Wales 2090, Australia. His LinkedIn profile is at https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-craig-961256 Matthew Craig's father is David Craig at 76 Wyong Road, Cremorne, New South Wales 2090, Australia. Matthew Craig's mother is Cheryl Craig at 76 Wyong Road, Cremorne, New South Wales 2090, Australia. This is the Craig family company: Cogs Solutions Pty Ltd Po Box 220 Cremorne, NSW 2090, Australia Phone: 299531491 Cogs Solutions Pty Ltd is a privately held company in Cremorne, NSW and is a Single Location business. Categorized under Computer Programming Services. Contact Cogs Solutions Pty Ltd Phone: 299531491 Name: David Craig Job Title: Director Other

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dynastia is Matthew D. Craig at 76 Wyong Road, Cremorne, New South Wales 2090, Australia. Matthew Craig's brother is James Craig at 76 Wyong Road, Cremorne, New South Wales 2090, Australia. His LinkedIn profile is at https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-craig-961256 Matthew Craig's father is David Craig at 76 Wyong Road, Cremorne, New South Wales 2090, Australia. Matthew Craig's mother is Cheryl Craig at 76 Wyong Road, Cremorne, New South Wales 2090, Australia. This is the Craig family company: Cogs Solutions Pty Ltd Po Box 220 Cremorne, NSW 2090, Australia Phone: 299531491 Cogs Solutions Pty Ltd is a privately held company in Cremorne, NSW and is a Single Location business. Categorized under Computer Programming Services. Contact Cogs Solutions Pty Ltd Phone: 299531491 Name: David Craig Job Title: Director Other
Just yeterday you were whining in all lower case that it's 'cringe and newfag' to dox people over disagreements. What happened, buddy? Was the promise of Kiwi acceptance just too much for your little goony heart to resist?

Sorry, it wasn't an open offer. We only want Silas.

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
imagine this newfag behavior from someone who should know better while 2018 reg's cheer him on

Just yeterday you were whining in all lower case that it's 'cringe and newfag' to dox people over disagreements. What happened, buddy? Was the promise of Kiwi acceptance just too much for your little goony heart to resist?

Sorry, it wasn't an open offer. We only want Silas.
disagreements != newfag former admin making doxx threats, glass houses

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yes it's okay when dynastia breaks every rule because OH GOD PLEASE NOTICE ME DYNASTIA
Just say what you actually want to say dude, you're a long long way from FYAD and nobody here is going to take the time to parse your weird little passive-aggressive goon outbursts into plain english and figure out what you're so mad about.

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
Just say what you actually want to say dude, you're a long long way from FYAD and nobody here is going to take the time to parse your weird little passive-aggressive goon outbursts into plain english and figure out what you're so mad about.
its simple, you constantly post cringe and embarrassing shit that goes against the spirit and rules of not only this site but also every similar community that's ever existed, and get away with it because you're a pedo's lap dog.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its simple, you constantly post cringe and embarrassing shit that goes against the spirit and rules of not only this site but also every similar community that's ever existed, and get away with it because you're a pedo's lap dog.
Well that's a lot better, but I'm still very confused. Are you trying to say doxing goes against the spirit and rules of Kiwi Farms? That's an interesting take and I'd love to hear more about it.

• Dumb
Reactions: tantric_depressive
Tags
None