A Something Sensitive Slapfight -

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
its simple, you constantly post cringe and embarrassing shit that goes against the spirit and rules of not only this site but also every similar community that's ever existed, and get away with it because you're a pedo's lap dog.
A deformed transsexual fag who posts his mutilated face and gross perversions all over obscure goon spinoffs for 12 people who hate him has no right to criticize others for “posting cringe”, IMO.

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
Well that's a lot better, but I'm still very confused. Are you trying to say doxing goes against the spirit and rules of Kiwi Farms? That's an interesting take and I'd love to hear more about it.
Do not create topics about forum members. This extends to all existing and former members of the forum that were first discovered by their presence here. If you think they deserve one, ask staff first

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A deformed transsexual fag who posts his mutilated face and gross perversions all over obscure goon spinoffs for 12 people who hate him has no right to criticize others for “posting cringe”, IMO.
Now now, this is a freedom of speech webzone and I support his right to dig up faildox and seethe at me in hilariously ironic lower case goonposts.

Do not create topics about forum members. This extends to all existing and former members of the forum that were first discovered by their presence here. If you think they deserve one, ask staff first
Okay? I've never done that though, so I'm still not sure what you're so mad about.

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i have no idea whats sadder, this thread or me having stayed up half an hour laying in bed only thinking about how much i hated goons

Tags
None