a wednesday weigh in moment 05/06/20 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is she pissing around with this stupid point system? If she wants to learn proper portions & understand what calorie dense foods are, she needs to keep it simple. Yes, she's "stuck" because she's eating too much. Point. Blank. Period. If she's that "over it" - then time she does what she needs to do.

We're on the train & in danger of a wreck? Oh hell no, Amber, we have the option of getting off the train any time.

Good Lord! Now she's going to freak about those Asian hornets? They aren't interested in people unless they feel they or the hive are endangered. And get outside & WALK. Coronavirus aren't lurking behind every bush ready to invade your messed u system.

Her dancing is on a whole other level alright - a lower level. But I'll grant her this - she is moving. Mind you, 14-30 seconds isn't nearly enough.

And clearly, she's reading threads here - lots of not so vague references to stuff posted here.

Something is just stopping me from succeeding right now" - that is why she needs therapy.

Good Lord - she did. She called herself the Queen of Moderation again. Shoot me now.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Why is she pissing around with this stupid point system? If she wants to learn proper portions & understand what calorie dense foods are, she needs to keep it simple. Yes, she's "stuck" because she's eating too much. Point. Blank. Period. If she's that "over it" - then time she does what she needs to do.

We're on the train & in danger of a wreck? Oh hell no, Amber, we have the option of getting off the train any time.

Good Lord! Now she's going to freak about those Asian hornets? They aren't interested in people unless they feel they or the hive are endangered. And get outside & WALK. Coronavirus aren't lurking behind every bush ready to invade your messed u system.

Her dancing is on a whole other level alright - a lower level. But I'll grant her this - she is moving. Mind you, 14-30 seconds isn't nearly enough.

And clearly, she's reading threads here - lots of not so vague references to stuff posted here.

Something is just stopping me from succeeding right now" - that is why she needs therapy.

Good Lord - she did. She called herself the Queen of Moderation again. Shoot me now.
She doesn't want to learn, she wants her shekels back. All she really wants is orange chicken (and shekels).

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a look at her comment section in yesterday & today's uploads. In both she is being absolutely slammed. The common reaction canned be summed up as: "Oh, here we go again." "Stage 1 of the cycle", etc.

Ambabies seem to have become an endangered species. Very few people white knighted or even posted something neutral.

But boy, she sure got called on her bullshit.

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
This whole maniclynn is a fucking act but its re.tarded.

she thinks manic means energized.

No, you dumb fucking cunt. If you're manic you disregard repercussions, act impulsively with self destructive behaviors in pursuit of impulses and pleasures. You'll have no self control.

You being energized and motivated is because we are at the start of the cycle and your crash and burn is guaran fucking teed.

Rate me moti. Idgaf

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
kiwifarms.net
Slight PL but I've had some experience with people with bipolar during their hypomanic/manic episodes and she is very clearly hypomanic at the least. I just wanted to point out she even is aware that she's manic as she said "I'm taking my meds so if I'm manic..." and what, you are still manic things can still be done to ease that. She has absolutely zero understanding of bipolar. Someone with bipolar will still have mood disturbances and hypomanic/manic/depressive episodes. The medications simply helps to make the periods in between those episodes longer and to help the episodes not be as severe. If she were a responsible adult she would be calling her doctor to let them know what is going on so they can adjust her meds. If anyone in that house was a responsible adult one of them would be calling the doctor is Amber was not in a state to do so.

FYI, because this is something I found interesting about bipolar mania: It literally causes brain damage. Mania might feel great, but it's doing actual damage to your brain. Basically overloading her brain with electrical impulses which in turn burns it out.

She also mentioned she was starting on a standard antidepressant and often times that can cause mania in people with bipolar.

All that is to say, this bitch really needs to call her psychiatrist before she kills even more brain cells because her brain is clearly on fire right now. She'd just rather use it for attention than deal with it and that's gonna bite her in the ass when she goes crashing into a depressive episode.

ETA: There is of course always the chance she is making shit up, for attention. However, I think her rapid speech and general attitude point to hypomania. Not full blown mania, which is significantly different, but I think hypomania is a fairly safe bet.
Fascist Ferret: I agree mania is not what we are looking at but I do believe it is a somewhat mild hypomania she is experiencing and probably experiences at least half of the time during phase 1 of her cycle.

Last edited:
Tags
None