a wednesday weigh in moment 05/06/20 -

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Why nobody is talking about the bizarre, drawn with a crayon, eyebrows???
LOL! WTF!
So bitch isn't losing weight since November... who would guess that?
What a surprise... not really.
I'll take that over her having no eyebrows because I can't take my eyes off them

Could be worse though: 0222082mugs13.jpg

Edit: Boo-fucking-hoo, our gorl says she loved going for walks recently but now those hornets showed up and she's too afraid to go outside anymore. Every time she says she finds something she likes one day later something shows up that stops her from doing it anymore. Jfc

Edit #2 (sorry): Dancing = shuffling around waving your arms randomly a bit

She really needs to watch some of the top TikTokers to see what "dancing" actually means and how much effort they put in ther video compared to her. But since she puts fuck all effort in her videos, that won't happen

Proud she's the only 500 lb woman dancing on TikTok. Another reason for her to not lose weight.

"I didn't film my weigh in today, but you guys know that I'm not lying."

You sure, baby gorl? Does this mean you haven't lied at all anymore ever since from that video?

vlcsnap-2020-05-07-08h05m53s997.pngvlcsnap-2020-05-07-08h12m51s560.pngvlcsnap-2020-05-07-08h14m56s297.png

"Muh lowest since this journey (I thought it wasn't a journey) was 497.8" and now she's 502.4

This stupid logic of her's again and grasping at straws. She says how much weight she lost in total but NEVER how much of it she gained back. This bitch never loses weight constantly, I swear. And just how much can the weight of a deathfat like her fluctuate? This just seems ridiculous

And she finds it extra weird that whenever she reaches a new, lowest weight, she suddenly gains 5 lbs back! Def has nothing to do with her eating

Come on, hambaby, you've been "losing" weight for 6 years now and you still don't know about calories in - calories out?

"I wanna continue with the activity I've been doing"

99.99% of her videos so far this year have all been sit downs

The face of honesty:
vlcsnap-2020-05-07-08h28m14s392.png

And her eyes shift all over in this video: left, down, up, right

"Queen of Moderation" *eats enough food to gain 5 lbs in a few days*

Last edited:

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
The best thing about all of this is that the last couple of weeks have shown how fake her mentalz/duhpression/anxitee bullshit is.
The minute she realized her income was tanking, she has demonstrated she is is quite capable of cleaning herself up, getting dressed and putting on make-up, and filming content for her channel. Remember, this is a woman who has whined for years about how crippling her depression is and how it stops her from doing anything. Money talks obviously.

RandallBoggs

A Dispeckful Piece of Shit
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she always claim she was seeing someone, a therapist or a counselor or whatever? And now she's saying she needs to see one, implying the previous statements were lies?
Regardless, even if she didn't claim to see a therapist before, the fact she has the epiphany that she does in fact need to see one only now just shows how little she cares.

She refuses to go to inpatient which is the only thing that will 'save' her at this point (as much as you can save someone who's been morbidly obese their entire life. Even if she magically lost all the weight she'd still die young from all the damage she'd done to her organs), which is like, whatever, there are people who manage to get rid of their eating habits and lose weight without inpatient, but she doesn't even put any work in that. She refuses to follow her doctor's orders, changes her meds on a whim, and apparently hasn't even seen any therapist.

So why is she surprised everyone hates her and doesn't root for her? Why should we root for someone who doesn't even care? There's a reason most subscribers of her turn into the haydur nation after a few months to a year of watching her, because rooting for her is fucking exhausting and impossible and all she accomplishes is disappointment.

friday888

kiwifarms.net
The psych person (unsure if psychologist or psychiatrist) she has been seeing is the same one Eric and becky see.

Which.. fair enough, there probably isnt much choice around.

What I find really fucking strange is she has diagnosed both Eric and Amber as bipolar *and* had Becky on a mood stabilizer (remember when she was totally out of it a few months back? She was on lamictal and it didn't agree with her so was slowly tapering off).

Just the fact she has basically diagnosed two, if not three members of the same household, who aren't blood related, as bipolar.. makes me question her quite a bit.

People have been telling amber for years she needs proper therapy, she only "considers" it when it suits whatever narrative she wants to push at the time.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Amber, you don't drive the train, you are the train and nobody is watching your controls.

Edit:

Slight PL but I've had some experience with people with bipolar during their hypomanic/manic episodes and she is very clearly hypomanic at the least. I just wanted to point out she even is aware that she's manic as she said "I'm taking my meds so if I'm manic..." and what, you are still manic things can still be done to ease that. She has absolutely zero understanding of bipolar. Someone with bipolar will still have mood disturbances and hypomanic/manic/depressive episodes. The medications simply helps to make the periods in between those episodes longer and to help the episodes not be as severe. If she were a responsible adult she would be calling her doctor to let them know what is going on so they can adjust her meds. If anyone in that house was a responsible adult one of them would be calling the doctor is Amber was not in a state to do so.

FYI, because this is something I found interesting about bipolar mania: It literally causes brain damage. Mania might feel great, but it's doing actual damage to your brain. Basically overloading her brain with electrical impulses which in turn burns it out.

She also mentioned she was starting on a standard antidepressant and often times that can cause mania in people with bipolar.

All that is to say, this bitch really needs to call her psychiatrist before she kills even more brain cells because her brain is clearly on fire right now. She'd just rather use it for attention than deal with it and that's gonna bite her in the ass when she goes crashing into a depressive episode.

ETA: There is of course always the chance she is making shit up, for attention. However, I think her rapid speech and general attitude point to hypomania. Not full blown mania, which is significantly different, but I think hypomania is a fairly safe bet.
Fascist Ferret: I agree mania is not what we are looking at but I do believe it is a somewhat mild hypomania she is experiencing and probably experiences at least half of the time during phase 1 of her cycle.
I think with the amount of lies she tells, her obvious Cluster B Personality Disorder, anxiety and her unhealthy lifestyle it's nearly impossible for her psychiatrist to find out whether or not she has any form of real/co-morbid Mood Disorder. Histrionics and Borderliners have mood swings that can look like BD. Especially Histrionics are prone to hypomania. This mild hypomania may just be a normal Cluster B mood swing.

I can't tell what she has. My overall conclusion is "super fucked in the head and in need of immediate (inpatient) therapy".

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best thing about all of this is that the last couple of weeks have shown how fake her mentalz/duhpression/anxitee bullshit is.
The minute she realized her income was tanking, she has demonstrated she is is quite capable of cleaning herself up, getting dressed and putting on make-up, and filming content for her channel. Remember, this is a woman who has whined for years about how crippling her depression is and how it stops her from doing anything. Money talks obviously.
Just like Eric. Claiming he can't work because of his crippling anxiety and the little bish was walking around gay pride doing interviews with random strangers.
And the time he was prancing around in heels.
This bunch is a wacked out bunch of weirdos.
And Rickie's grin gives me the creeps.
He totally shows his true side on live stream as well.
He said his boss wouldn't promote him because he was too immature.
This whole house acts like preteens.

kuniskays

kiwifarms.net
All these diagnoses she have and shit, idk if I rly belives she has anything but ADD. If she had taken som meds for that she'd prolly sort herself out. I mean, ofc she's depressed, she weighs the same as a horse. The ADD could explain the "bipolar"ness as well, the anxiety and the binge ed.
JUST GET URSELF SOM AMY HAMBERLYNN GOD

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I swear she changes her doctors and therapists every time, only goes to them once and she starts looking for new ones. One video she praises them about how nice they were to her and how they know her stuff and in her next video she talks about her depression and anxiety are making the binge monster come out... like make up your mind, gorl, is that therapist you praise so much good or not?

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
How is it possible that she's so DENSE she doesn't realise she must eat LESS in order to lose more weight. She's still 500lbs, so still eating enough to maintain 500lbs...
She may not be eating enough to maintain 600lbs, and to her, that's good enough. So frustrating that her foolproof method is no longer working! What is she doing wrong?!

Still eating too much for a 5''3 woman... simple.

On another note, now that she's taken up TikTok, maybe she'll fall over during one of her cringe worthy dances, become truly bed bound and die sooner? Give us something interesting to watch...

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber, you don't drive the train, you are the train and nobody is watching your controls.

Edit:

I think with the amount of lies she tells, her obvious Cluster B Personality Disorder, anxiety and her unhealthy lifestyle it's nearly impossible for her psychiatrist to find out whether or not she has any form of real/co-morbid Mood Disorder. Histrionics and Borderliners have mood swings that can look like BD. Especially Histrionics are prone to hypomania. This mild hypomania may just be a normal Cluster B mood swing.

I can't tell what she has. My overall conclusion is "super fucked in the head and in need of immediate (inpatient) therapy".
I'll tell you what she definitely is:

Exceptionally fat.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
she knows the only way to lose weight is eat less calories, she just doesn't want to. the only reason people pay attention to her is because she's a quarter of a ton moron, if she was a normal sized moron vlogging herself making shit soup and screeching with her gay BFF no one would care and she knows it.

she could lose weight and get to a point where she could quit youtube and get a real job that doesn't involve people telling her to kill herself every time she breathes, but a real job wouldn't afford her the massive amount of attention she needs. she loves the good and bad comments because it means people are paying attention to her, which is what she needs because she refuses to go to therapy to deal with no one giving a shit about her throughout her childhood.

personally i wish i could fast forward to the end of this trainwreck, but i guess it's the journey not the destination (:_(

Tags
None