a wednesday weigh in moment 05/06/20 -

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but a real job wouldn't afford her the massive amount of attention she needs.
She couldn't hold a real job. The one she did have she totally fucked off and her coworkers were ready to throw her in a pot and melt down her lard-butter ass. I could not in the most miserable of nightmares imagine having to work with (or OMG, for) this narcissistic, lazy fool of a child.

I had a contract gig several years ago where the manager was a fat lesbian. She sat on the phone and bitched at her version of Thumby all day long. Like the "AnxietyLynn" we see whenever Thumby goes to see her family for a few hours. The woman was insufferable and even thinking of Hamber in the workforce at ANY position causes me PTSD. BTW - I lasted approximately 6 weeks in that job before telling the manager to fuck off and quit. Worst. Job. Ever.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe people, here or otherwise, are able to stomach her content. She talks about herself, and nothing else, for fifteen minutes. Pressing play on any of her videos is the same thing as subjecting yourself to sitting down with your most egotistical friend, with the added detriment of not being able to stab them in the face so you can eat your dinner in peace.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if I can call this a theory or a guess when it's probably true, but: She only does this weight loss goal shit for the camera. Once it's off she goes back to stuffing her fat face.
Probably and most likely, she needs to keep her audience captive somehow.

Reactions: Mr Foster

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
No, you dumb fucking cunt. If you're manic you disregard repercussions, act impulsively with self destructive behaviors in pursuit of impulses and pleasures. You'll have no self control.
Not to mention that in a lot of cases it also means being hyper sexual, and gorl hasn't been even regular sexual in at least ten years, if not more.

Her depressive episodes aren't even that bad: she says that she was in bed, but when isn't she always? She also says that she gets up to go to the bathroom, shower, and eat, and a deeply depressive person that is coming down from manic state will not have the strength to do it.

Our gorl could at least watch Shameless for this, since she wants to be represented as bipolar LGBT+ so badly, and in the meantime she could learn something.

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if I can call this a theory or a guess when it's probably true, but: She only does this weight loss goal shit for the camera. Once it's off she goes back to stuffing her fat face.
That is exactly right. Almost from the very beginning, when she realized she can make money from this bullshit, it's been an act for the cash. She also figured out that the more obnoxious/outrageous she is, the more money she gets. Hence, weight loss channel with no weight loss; also why she can ignore the comments--she knows it's an act so she can ignore comments made about the act.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
We have to remember what Amber said in the past about her eating:
  1. She eats till she feels full, regardless of how much she eats.
  2. She does not want to remove any food from her diet, including fast food, etc.
  3. She can eat a bigger portion because she is bigger (see #1).
  4. She allowing herself regular cheating meals.
  5. She knows what works for her.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention that in a lot of cases it also means being hyper sexual, and gorl hasn't been even regular sexual in at least ten years, if not more.

Her depressive episodes aren't even that bad: she says that she was in bed, but when isn't she always? She also says that she gets up to go to the bathroom, shower, and eat, and a deeply depressive person that is coming down from manic state will not have the strength to do it.

Our gorl could at least watch Shameless for this, since she wants to be represented as bipolar LGBT+ so badly, and in the meantime she could learn something.
people who are manic are legit extremely hyper, risk taking and are just all over the place, are up for days at a time working on things and may not eat for days.
do any of these descriptions match her?
She doesn’t even waddle to her own backyard, and when she does stay up it’s still in bed

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
I certainly think she is more likely to be hypo=manic than Manic - I feel she has symptoms of Cyclothymia which is a 'mild' Bipolar - more frequents highs and lows which are not as severe - this is something that can be part of Borderline Personality Disorder -

There is no doubt she has something going on and the diagnosis she threw out straight after seeing her psych was not the final diagnosis

Alaska Thundercunt

kiwifarms.net
If she’d eat 1,200 calories per day as advised by her viewers for the last five years the weight would flake right off her. Of course, this is but a pipe dream, since Amber enjoys stuffing her fat maw with thousands of calories over her daily allotment and will never stop doing so (or finding any excuse she deems appropriate to do so).

Edit: words.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
I certainly think she is more likely to be hypo=manic than Manic - I feel she has symptoms of Cyclothymia which is a 'mild' Bipolar - more frequents highs and lows which are not as severe - this is something that can be part of Borderline Personality Disorder -

There is no doubt she has something going on and the diagnosis she threw out straight after seeing her psych was not the final diagnosis
Borderline probably doesn’t fit either. Borderliners cant keep relationships in tact and are very sexual and extremely risky and impulsive.
She can’t even be impulsive with her food. Orange chicken is her safe space.

Chris P. Bacon

kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she always claim she was seeing someone, a therapist or a counselor or whatever? And now she's saying she needs to see one, implying the previous statements were lies?
Regardless, even if she didn't claim to see a therapist before, the fact she has the epiphany that she does in fact need to see one only now just shows how little she cares.

She refuses to go to inpatient which is the only thing that will 'save' her at this point (as much as you can save someone who's been morbidly obese their entire life. Even if she magically lost all the weight she'd still die young from all the damage she'd done to her organs), which is like, whatever, there are people who manage to get rid of their eating habits and lose weight without inpatient, but she doesn't even put any work in that. She refuses to follow her doctor's orders, changes her meds on a whim, and apparently hasn't even seen any therapist.

So why is she surprised everyone hates her and doesn't root for her? Why should we root for someone who doesn't even care? There's a reason most subscribers of her turn into the haydur nation after a few months to a year of watching her, because rooting for her is fucking exhausting and impossible and all she accomplishes is disappointment.
She's been seeing a psychiatrist that only prescribes meds and makes adjustments to the amounts she takes. Most psychiatrists recommend that patients also see a therapist, and we know our gorl doesn't like following doctors orders. I think she avoids seeing a therapist because they would catch all her lahs and see through her fake crying. I seriously doubt she's bipolar since she's been asked if she's bp1 or bp2 and she said she can't remember. If she was bipolar, she would be telling us which one she has every chance she could get.

Lolcowhater

kiwifarms.net
How can this pathetic excuse of a human think that the 'audience' give a shit about her train wreck of a life and that we are all somehow losing sleep because she's not followed a particular diet is beyond me. The idea that we are all in on her journey to 'weight loss' is laughable. Couldn't give a shit if she ate herself to death tbh. This heifer is a first class narcissist. She enjoys the attention no matter which form it comes in. The manic episodes, depression etc. are all excuses. I sit here in disbelief wondering how people can still be paying her money. Get the bitch demonetized. Then we'll see how smug her moonface gets!

alexthegreat88

kiwifarms.net
Quick question, I have never had an apple watch, won't that thing like alert you if your heart rate is like heart attack level? I thought it would even call an ambulance for you.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Fascist Ferret

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
ETA: There is of course always the chance she is making shit up, for attention.
This is more likely than her being diagnosed with a host of different things in an initial, one hour visit. Not bipolar, not OCD, not ADHD, not anything except perhaps generalized anxiety and maybe (MAYBE) depression, with a dash of Munchausen's thrown in. I'd say she's a classic malignant narc though, and a pathological liar. That she's willing to take meds for crap she doesn't have would be mystifying for someone who "doesn't like to take pills" if we didn't know she trolls the world to the detriment of her health and has done so for years.

Tags
None