Manosphere Aaron Clarey / Captain Capitalism -

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net

10:38-11:20
Cappy's advice to a young man that wants to save Western Civilization by protesting via Neomasculinity against multiculturalism.

11:35-12:23
Optimism about society

12:25-13:28
More optimism

A 22 year old man has fallen for a 14 year old girl. The guy even has the parents' permission. Cappy still STRONGLY disagrees. Even though he is right and we can agree with him on this, the way he yells and says no from 1:26 is hilarious. But at 4:12, I don't get why he says when a girl is 20 something she will blow some illegal immigrant. And when he tells him to wait for her to grow up at 4:42, he brings up her blowing an illegal's dick at 4:49 and says let her do it. He's probably joking but I hope he doesn't think most girls do this growing up.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: chimpburgers

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
The weird thing about Captain Capitalism is how cartoonishly inconsistent he is. On the one hand, he's made fun of MGTOW before--which is good, those guys deserve to be mocked. On the other hand, he pretty much agrees with them in his stance on women and how they "deserve to be raped," which is obviously exceptional. On the one hand, he's not a fan of pedos, which is good. On the other hand, a few minutes after he goes on some racist diatribe about how the girl will end up "blowing" some illegal immigrant (and I thought illegals were just selling their labor at a price not "distorted" by minimum wage laws, isn't that right, Cappy Cap?). It's quite bizarre, really.

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net

He believes in Karma...well kinda. Sounds more like optimism here. At 5:10, his perfect example, the hottest girl eventually ages. It sounds like he said all hot girls are vain, arrogant and narcissistic, maybe he just worded his point wrong, I don't know. But he says the karma here is to let the ravages of time punish her, yeah it's not like it does that for everybody. At 6:40, his claim is that they never mature, and at 6:50, he says no one told them any better, because if you're the hottest girl, the whole world will forgive your vain behavior and bend for you. At 7:25, it sounds like a personal story about a bully in his school, who is now dead, he was shot or stabbed or something. And his response to his death at 7:58, so classy. I guess we can agree to his points at 8:42 and 9:31, but somewhere at 8:50 he says fuck the law, if they can't put them to death we should. If only he said that to the French when that shooting happened. Or when any terrorism happens, in one of his previous vids, he says they had it coming, and claimed women deserved to be raped.

• Informative

Vorhtbame

Whatever it is, I'm against it.
kiwifarms.net

He believes in Karma...well kinda. Sounds more like optimism here. At 5:10, his perfect example, the hottest girl eventually ages. It sounds like he said all hot girls are vain, arrogant and narcissistic, maybe he just worded his point wrong, I don't know. But he says the karma here is to let the ravages of time punish her, yeah it's not like it does that for everybody. At 6:40, his claim is that they never mature, and at 6:50, he says no one told them any better, because if you're the hottest girl, the whole world will forgive your vain behavior and bend for you. At 7:25, it sounds like a personal story about a bully in his school, who is now dead, he was shot or stabbed or something. And his response to his death at 7:58, so classy. I guess we can agree to his points at 8:42 and 9:31, but somewhere at 8:50 he says fuck the law, if they can't put them to death we should. If only he said that to the French when that shooting happened. Or when any terrorism happens, in one of his previous vids, he says they had it coming, and claimed women deserved to be raped.
By his reasoning, if people avoid him for saying stupid crap, it's what he deserves.

I can totally agree with that, actually.

• Agree
Reactions: GL99

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net

Description: "John Oliver's ripping on Donald Trump's name change...400 years ago...is only telling proof that John Oliver, Jon Stewart and The Daily Show are nothing more than charlatans selling snake oil to the idiot masses who are stupid enough to watch "The Daily Show." The truth is "The Daily Show" was for idiot Gen X'ers who lacked empiricism and intellectual thought and is nothing to be taken seriously or given any credence. And the two clowns hosting the show are nothing but media whores who can't even live up to the low low standards set for "journalists" today. Just ignore them as you would "Fat acceptance" protestors."

At 7:42 he says he's never watched the Daily Show, so I guess we can see where this is going. 10:34, his feelings about the hosts of the Daily Show, and at 10:50 he looks at the site they put up. 12:45-13:27, he has trouble searching.

On a lighter side, here's his blog about his thoughts about the upcoming Female cast Ghostbusters:

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2016/03/feminist-ghostbusters-going-bust.html

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net

Description: "John Oliver's ripping on Donald Trump's name change...400 years ago...is only telling proof that John Oliver, Jon Stewart and The Daily Show are nothing more than charlatans selling snake oil to the idiot masses who are stupid enough to watch "The Daily Show." The truth is "The Daily Show" was for idiot Gen X'ers who lacked empiricism and intellectual thought and is nothing to be taken seriously or given any credence. And the two clowns hosting the show are nothing but media whores who can't even live up to the low low standards set for "journalists" today. Just ignore them as you would "Fat acceptance" protestors."

At 7:42 he says he's never watched the Daily Show, so I guess we can see where this is going. 10:34, his feelings about the hosts of the Daily Show, and at 10:50 he looks at the site they put up. 12:45-13:27, he has trouble searching.

On a lighter side, here's his blog about his thoughts about the upcoming Female cast Ghostbusters:

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2016/03/feminist-ghostbusters-going-bust.html
But Jon Oliver isn't on the Daily Show anymore. Argument kind of falls apart there.

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net

At 7:42 he says he's never watched the Daily Show,
Well, there's the problem right there. Thing is, very few people ever did take the Daily Show seriously--it's a comedy show, for cryin' out loud--and those who did were soundly mocked. Like Aaron needs to be...

This sounds more like a complaint that there won't be anyone representing his particular gender identity than anything more substantive.

• Agree

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So what Aaron the show was funny. What gives?

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net

Description: After trying to help people, and getting nothing but hatred, entitlement, and whining in return, a man is at his wit's end and wants to know if all people are this dense. Yes...yes they are. And you should profit off of them by selling them pretty lies instead of the truth.

Most optimistic video. At 6:37, he explains this guy's problems which seem reasonable, at 7:06 and 9:24, a bit of a revelation about Cappy being a misanthrope, which is somewhat understandable, but from 9:24-10:10, he also reveals that he intends to diversify his operations to include lying to people, since they don't think? More revelations and optimism at 10:50, about how he is misanthropic and feels he wasted most of his life based on following a set of principles, and that you can make money by selling lies since people would rather hear lies. Speaking about his operations, on one of his recent blogs, he says this:

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2016/03/i-need-to-be-paid-to-protect-western.html

I Need to Be Paid to Protect Western Women

Because since I intend to have no children, the west can suffer a fate like this for all I care. And if you want me to "protect you" then that means I have to expend my finite time not to mention, risk my life. And that comes at a heavy price.
More revelations about himself, and optimism too.

• Informative

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
Most optimistic video. At 6:37, he explains this guy's problems which seem reasonable, at 7:06 and 9:24, a bit of a revelation about Cappy being a misanthrope, which is somewhat understandable,
Well, this isn't really a revelation. His main attitude is "enjoy the decline", which typically means, "There's no point in seeking a solution, so you may as well be part of the problem."

but from 9:24-10:10, he also reveals that he intends to diversify his operations to include lying to people, since they don't think?
It worked so well for Roosh, after all.

I Need to Be Paid to Protect Western Women

Because since I intend to have no children, the west can suffer a fate like this for all I care. And if you want me to "protect you" then that means I have to expend my finite time not to mention, risk my life. And that comes at a heavy price.
Unless he can weaponize his whining, he's not going to be much good in a fight anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: PS1gamenwatch

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question has anyone found any of his professional stuff?
He pay walled me when I asked him a few questions. So he sticks to his guns of cash up front. I felt a bit weeny so I shot an email requesting him help with some economic stuff I'm working on.

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
With the recent attacks in Pakistan, his response:

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2016/03/yaaawwwnnn-another-terrorist-attack.html

Quite the same. With some optimism. Maybe someone paid him to care?

In lighter news his thoughts on the recent Batman Vs Superman:

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-street-fighterfication-of-super.html

I guess we can agree with him that the film was not worth the hype but his reasons why it failed:

Batman vs. Superman, Marvel "Civil War," and whatever other movies Hollywood execs are concocting but haven't come out with yet, because I (like I always am) am way ahead of the curve on this one.

I knew Batman vs. Superman was not going to bode well because it does/proves two things:

1. It pits two GOOD MEN against one another (which nobody likes) and
2. Proves Hollywood ran out of ideas and now they're just going to have the good guys fight each other.

It's like the WWE in the 1980's where you try every permutation of fight to drive up ratings.

The problem this formula presents to movie makers is you have to make one good guy the bad guy and the other good guy the "more good" guy. This delivers you into a world of murky/gray/foggy/morality drama where a slight disagreement in morality or principles leads to two men/super heroes having a VERY unlike fight.

"You have to ask yourself what's right."
"In times like these there are no heroes."
"But if you don't who will."

I haven't seen the movie, but am I right that these sorts of amorphous, Twin Peakish, WWE-ish, Street Fighter-ish dramatics were in Batman v. Superman?

This will not necessarily be the downfall of superhero movies, but the plateauing of them. You're going to not only force people watch two beloved heroes duke it out (like child watching their divorce-bound parents argue, and hey! how fun is that!!!‽??), but you need to at least spend 2/3rds of the movie creating a faux drama/crisis so you can spend the next $200 million on that epic 1/3 of the movie fight! All while watching mom and dad beat the shit out of each other.

Yeah, that's a recipe for success.

The truth is nobody wants to see Superman and Batman beat each other up. And nobody will want to see Captain America and Tony Stark beat each other up. There are plenty of true villains in this world super heroes could battle. Communists, terrorists, Hillary Clinton...which, I know, I know, are protected classes of evil people we can't attack in public. But if Hollywood is so void of ideas they have to have the good guys start fighting each other, they have every right to gamble $400 million on what is nothing more than watching your parents fight. And I'm sure in today's America we can all get that for free at home in AMAZING real-life digital quality with front line seats no less.
Dude, I don't think those are the reasons it failed. And why bring your political views on a super hero movie? I can't wait to see what he thinks of Captain America Civil War. Oh yeah in that exact same blog he hates Twin Peaks. Who knew?

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question has anyone found any of his professional stuff?
He pay walled me when I asked him a few questions. So he sticks to his guns of cash up front. I felt a bit I HAVE AUTISMy so I shot an email requesting him help with some economic stuff I'm working on.
He wasn't always like that. Before he started doing this paywall shit, you could email him and actually get free advice. I think the monetization shit changed the whole game for him that he feels that he can charge for emails now too.

• Informative
Reactions: Bassomatic

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wasn't always like that. Before he started doing this paywall shit, you could email him and actually get free advice. I think the monetization shit changed the whole game for him that he feels that he can charge for emails now too.
He doesn't strike me as dumb at all, and I really feel he's a bit of a jerk as well as playing a part up. He's build this mystique, and a lot of it is being "that" guy.

While he keeps claiming to be an economist he's not published anywhere I can find (in journals or anything field related). I'd honestly like to read some of his field work and see what and how he ticks and all. If you guys happen to see any thing please shoot it to me.

I'd give the guy a fair shot on any peer review, I don't think he's a bad person or not bright, hence my little I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME toes in the water asking for help, on a project I finished before and was very well received (I framed it as I need some clean up just to see where our thoughts differ.)

• Agree

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
His idea with what to do with the PS4:

He doesn't really explain what's wrong, he just beats it with a maul. Says Sony need asshole consulting. At least he's not charging.

Should we pay him, or spare him the pain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino