Manosphere Aaron Clarey / Captain Capitalism -

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Props due when props due.

Don't even start me, on my own distaste on MLM. It's exactly the angle you expect with Aaron but that's him.

Reactions: Feline Darkmage

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
A bit late but his take on the recent attack in Nice was this image:

I know it will make me a bad person but I kinda found it funny. At least it isn't like his last rant, so there's that.

His review of Ghostbusters 2016. Which one of you paid him?

A bit late, but his idea of what education in America should be:

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2016/09/how-to-replace-colleges-and-universities.html

OK, here is "The Education World of Cappy"
One, there would be no mandatory attendance past the 5th grade. The state would provide vouchers for students to attend schools until they have the basics of reading, writing, and arithmetic, and after that, the state no longer cares if your kid is in school or not. It would be up to the family to decide if they're going to keep their kid in school past the 5th grade.
Two, there would be no public schools. All schools would be private and the government would provide vouchers for those who are too poor to afford schooling.
Three, any trouble makers would be kicked out. bullies could be beaten by the teachers. Physical discipline would be allowed. Any shit students would and could be expelled. After that it would be up to other schools as to whether or not allow trouble makers into their school.
Four, progress/advancement/graduation would depend on ability, no age. You could in theory pass high school at the age of 7 if you master the subjects and test out of it. There is no reason to keep smart kids with stupid ones for 13 years of education.
Fifth, you would only attend until 16. There is no reason it takes 13 years to educate children this much. We can easily lop off 2 years of unnecessary bullshit.
Sixth, as much education could be done over the internet as possible. If you can pass the test either in person or online, I don't care. You passed the test. homeschooling would be a completely viable option and you could just have to show up to test at the local school to get certified.
Seventh, starting at the 6th grade the school would become military. Drills, exercise, uniforms, discipline. Not mean or beatings or anything like that...unless some kid mouths off.
Eighth, English and writing would be eliminated after the 5th grade and the curriculum would be practical education hence forth. STEM, IT, trades, agriculture, medicine, civics, economics, construction, firearms, martial arts, survivalist training, etc. This would require a fair amount of labs and hands on work. We would also be constantly in contact with employers to see what was in demand and incorporating those skills into the curriculum.
Ninth, mandatory military service. 2 years, have a cup of STFU and then you can vote upon completing those two years.
Tenth, teachers would be required to have 5 years minimum experience in their field. Nobody with a liberal arts degree or "education degree" would be allowed to teach. A bum off the street who has 10 years experience programming, but no degree would be hired over the fuckwit, know-nothing cunt with her doctorate in "education." They can set up private schools and colleges all they want, but you'd be an idiot to pay for attending when there's a perfectly good library on every corner.
Eleventh, colleges and universities would be eliminated (or funding completely cut) and replaced with a national certification board. You would test and get certifications, not degrees. Certifications specifically addressing skills like accounting, programming, supply chain management, welding, etc. etc that would not already be otherwise offered via unions, the various CPA state boards, or IT certification entities. There would be no "4-8 years in college" BS. Just a test you may pay some nominal sitting fee for. This national certification board would be publicly funded, but enlist the help of industry experts to develop the tests and standards to ensure students have the required skills.
Anyway, that would be the rough outline of "Cappy's Education Industry".

Last edited by a moderator:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bit late, but his idea of what education in America should be:

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2016/09/how-to-replace-colleges-and-universities.html

OK, here is "The Education World of Cappy"
One, there would be no mandatory attendance past the 5th grade. The state would provide vouchers for students to attend schools until they have the basics of reading, writing, and arithmetic, and after that, the state no longer cares if your kid is in school or not. It would be up to the family to decide if they're going to keep their kid in school past the 5th grade.
Two, there would be no public schools. All schools would be private and the government would provide vouchers for those who are too poor to afford schooling.
Three, any trouble makers would be kicked out. bullies could be beaten by the teachers. Physical discipline would be allowed. Any shit students would and could be expelled. After that it would be up to other schools as to whether or not allow trouble makers into their school.
Four, progress/advancement/graduation would depend on ability, no age. You could in theory pass high school at the age of 7 if you master the subjects and test out of it. There is no reason to keep smart kids with stupid ones for 13 years of education.
Fifth, you would only attend until 16. There is no reason it takes 13 years to educate children this much. We can easily lop off 2 years of unnecessary bullshit.
Sixth, as much education could be done over the internet as possible. If you can pass the test either in person or online, I don't care. You passed the test. homeschooling would be a completely viable option and you could just have to show up to test at the local school to get certified.
Seventh, starting at the 6th grade the school would become military. Drills, exercise, uniforms, discipline. Not mean or beatings or anything like that...unless some kid mouths off.
Eighth, English and writing would be eliminated after the 5th grade and the curriculum would be practical education hence forth. STEM, IT, trades, agriculture, medicine, civics, economics, construction, firearms, martial arts, survivalist training, etc. This would require a fair amount of labs and hands on work. We would also be constantly in contact with employers to see what was in demand and incorporating those skills into the curriculum.
Ninth, mandatory military service. 2 years, have a cup of STFU and then you can vote upon completing those two years.
Tenth, teachers would be required to have 5 years minimum experience in their field. Nobody with a liberal arts degree or "education degree" would be allowed to teach. A bum off the street who has 10 years experience programming, but no degree would be hired over the fuckwit, know-nothing cunt with her doctorate in "education." They can set up private schools and colleges all they want, but you'd be an idiot to pay for attending when there's a perfectly good library on every corner.

Eleventh, colleges and universities would be eliminated (or funding completely cut) and replaced with a national certification board. You would test and get certifications, not degrees. Certifications specifically addressing skills like accounting, programming, supply chain management, welding, etc. etc that would not already be otherwise offered via unions, the various CPA state boards, or IT certification entities. There would be no "4-8 years in college" BS. Just a test you may pay some nominal sitting fee for. This national certification board would be publicly funded, but enlist the help of industry experts to develop the tests and standards to ensure students have the required skills.
Anyway, that would be the rough outline of "Cappy's Education Industry".
The easier solution would be for the government to forgive student debt and for there to be low-cost colleges like in Europe.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's normal Aaron, he's got a point (one that's open to debate) but he's gotta make it edgy just to be edgy. Teachers can beat up kids if they want/need. Come on asshole, (his title not mine), you are trying to be Shadow the economist.

• Feels
Reactions: chimpburgers

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
It's normal Aaron, he's got a point (one that's open to debate) but he's gotta make it edgy just to be edgy. Teachers can beat up kids if they want/need. Come on asshole, (his title not mine), you are trying to be Shadow the economist.
No English or writing? Spergs like Aaron look down on the ability to construct a coherent argument, or even spell, but in the real world such talents have their uses. No matter how good a mathematician or scientist is, he's going to have to convey his ideas clearly to a general audience if he wants them to be put to good use, to take just one example.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No English or writing? Spergs like Aaron look down on the ability to construct a coherent argument, or even spell, but in the real world such talents have their uses. No matter how good a mathematician or scientist is, he's going to have to convey his ideas clearly to a general audience if he wants them to be put to good use, to take just one example.
He is self-published and the most common criticism on his books if you've seen the Amazon reviews is how sloppy his writing is. Aaron doesn't care, but I don't think it makes it right to churn out slop for a quick buck. Readers deserve better.

There's a lot of value in being able to commmunicate properly if you're in the IT world and need to explain something to a layman or someone higher up in the company. They expect you to have decent writing skills.

Reactions: Bassomatic and GL99

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is self-published and the most common criticism on his books if you've seen the Amazon reviews is how sloppy his writing is. Aaron doesn't care, but I don't think it makes it right to churn out slop for a quick buck. Readers deserve better.

There's a lot of value in being able to commmunicate properly if you're in the IT world and need to explain something to a layman or someone higher up in the company. They expect you to have decent writing skills.
If nobody has to study English, then surely standards would be so lowered that his books would be the best.

The Wrath

kiwifarms.net
He just ripped into people who have fled the country to avoid paying their student loans. Gotta admit, it's pretty funny.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Been too long, but our old captain says this man should have been president:

It has been estimated that Herman Cain's utterly ridiculous "9-9-9" tax plan would have halved US federal tax revenue, while increasing taxes substantially for the vast majority of Americans.

And this guy calls himself an economist?

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
Been awhile but our old friend says to download this video before it gets taken down, something about Trudeau and political correctness and shit:

twooranges

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what Clarey does or did for a living and whether or not he's got any background in academic economics? I get the feeling he's just a major poser like other manosphere has-beens like Aurini but he comes off so arrogant I can't help but hate the fuck out of him

HoneyBadgersOfOats

All flavor no grease.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what Clarey does or did for a living and whether or not he's got any background in academic economics? I get the feeling he's just a major poser like other manosphere has-beens like Aurini but he comes off so arrogant I can't help but hate the fuck out of him
He went to the University of Minnesota for finance but that's about where it ends. Don't really see any evidence he put that degree to much use. He was a security guard for a good long while and only really notable thing he has done is asshole consulting. People paying him for advice seems little odd considering he doesn't have much experience in finance really to backup any advice he gives. Not saying all of it is worthless, but a lot of it is common sense. But overall this isn't the guy I'd trust to have advising some more serious finanical decisions. I'll admit I was curious about him when I heard about the book "bachelorpad economics" but stayed because he seems to have connections within the manosphere.

He really isn't all that interesting himself, but some of the guests he has had on his streams are. Entrepreneurs In Cars being main one I've been keeping an eye on, selling pheromone soap to delusional men that think it's going to give them an edge dating. Another is Rollo Tomassi a big PUA with a well known book within the community "The Rational Male" and has his own thread.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
That about sums it up. Clarey is less exceptional and autistic than Aurini or Fatt Forney. He’s just self aware enough to avoid the pitfalls those other two clowns fell into. However it’s a distinction without a difference because Clarey’s reputation is just as radioactive.

• Agree
Reactions: HoneyBadgersOfOats

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gay men and straight women's preferences do not play into the economy, apparently.
Haha, this guy.

“Women should base their entire financial futures and long-term economic viability on youth and beauty, the two least long-term attributes ever and the two things that depreciate faster than a mobile home underwater.

So says me, Real Economics Expert.”

Amya Spedonym

Internet asylum applicant
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how this micro-economy works that appears to be based on self-publishing terrible books and selling them to each other.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino