Lolcow Aaron Fechter - Delusional inventor, animatronic daddy, racist jew

Pizza Planet Alien

kiwifarms.net
???

I can’t put into words how thankful I am that this is all coming out in a place like this, all together and archived. I’ve heard about lots of the drama, but only in snippets floating around.
@Pizza Planet Alien @kevintheguy0 more please!

Oh, don't worry. I'm so glad I've found a place to bring out in public what's been said behind the scenes. It's all going to come out here. It's just that I've got literally years worth of messages and active group chat logs with thousands of unrelated images, memes and various fandom drama to go though.

In the meantime, enjoy this email he sent his subscription list right before he posted that first deleted video. Can't you just feeeeel the spit hitting the screen?

received_183130453094761.jpegreceived_478535792766055.jpegreceived_186039279446604.jpegreceived_610895589698505.jpeg
received_608718423261999.jpeg

Pizza Planet Alien

kiwifarms.net
received_224751115210263.jpegreceived_1364861887017925.jpegreceived_177009540283820.jpegreceived_506275263363936.pngreceived_2396355897272914.jpegreceived_1817615851709340.jpegreceived_221705282295970.jpegreceived_190744562122773.jpegreceived_1043644419332063.jpeg

Image dump for some of Aaron's comments on those deleted videos. Honestly, he comes up with the cringiest comebacks and insults I've ever seen. And he compares himself to Deadpool. 🙄 There are a couple in particular I want to talk about, though...

received_505100403735845.jpeg

He must think people are really gullible morons. Any normal person who just wanted to talk to someone would offer them a reward for coming forward, not make a public announcement that they would pay someone else who doesn't even have to give their name.

Mind you, this was after he sent out that email in my last post where he's practically jerking off about exterminating fetuses and cockroaches and suing everyone who ever gave him the side eye. There's a snowball's chance in hell Aaron just wanted to talk to CXDV and everyone with half a brain knows it.

But whenever he does or says anything that turns public opinion against him he will attempt to cover it up by gaslighting. He'll come up with lame excuses, play "that's not what I really meant, you just read it wrong" or by making his own actions someone else's fault.

When people were objecting to him putting out a $1000 reward to anyone willing to dox CXDV's identity, he just "wanted to contact them to ask for their help." See he wasn't being a douchebag, it was a lapse in judgement and that's not what he meant anyway. Calling his critics fetuses isn't an insult, it's a term of endearment and he really wants them to be born and grow up and become educated so they realize he's a great guy. He didn't choose to throw his time away having a week-long meltdown with lengthy rants and comment section pissing matches with actual children, the haters made him do it and besides it was God sending him a message.

received_2589288791179755.jpeg

"Just nice people. No haters. No losers. No idiots. No liars. No fakes. Just nice people."

Gee, with that list of criteria should he be on his own email list? Cause he fails every single count.

Carlton

Someone’s got her rude hat on today
kiwifarms.net

Image dump for some of Aaron's comments on those deleted videos. Honestly, he comes up with the cringiest comebacks and insults I've ever seen. And he compares himself to Deadpool. 🙄 There are a couple in particular I want to talk about, though...

View attachment 1521926

He must think people are really gullible morons. Any normal person who just wanted to talk to someone would offer them a reward for coming forward, not make a public announcement that they would pay someone else who doesn't even have to give their name.

Mind you, this was after he sent out that email in my last post where he's practically jerking off about exterminating fetuses and cockroaches and suing everyone who ever gave him the side eye. There's a snowball's chance in hell Aaron just wanted to talk to CXDV and everyone with half a brain knows it.

But whenever he does or says anything that turns public opinion against him he will attempt to cover it up by gaslighting. He'll come up with lame excuses, play "that's not what I really meant, you just read it wrong" or by making his own actions someone else's fault.

When people were objecting to him putting out a $1000 reward to anyone willing to dox CXDV's identity, he just "wanted to contact them to ask for their help." See he wasn't being a douchebag, it was a lapse in judgement and that's not what he meant anyway. Calling his critics fetuses isn't an insult, it's a term of endearment and he really wants them to be born and grow up and become educated so they realize he's a great guy. He didn't choose to throw his time away having a week-long meltdown with lengthy rants and comment section pissing matches with actual children, the haters made him do it and besides it was God sending him a message.

View attachment 1521929

"Just nice people. No haters. No losers. No idiots. No liars. No fakes. Just nice people."

Gee, with that list of criteria should he be on his own email list? Cause he fails every single count.
Very interesting. Might be a bit off topic, but in one of the screenshots Aaron talks about pedophilia charges being brought against “eyepatch boy”, who I assume is Dewmonic Abyss?
Before you graced the thread with your detailed gossip and receipts, he was one of the places to find information about Aaron drama. Any idea what that’s all about?

kevintheguy0

kiwifarms.net
"I do not need my rabid, interactive, gotta program these things ourselves fans to keep the band out of obscurity."
Yes, you literally do, Aaron - he seems to forget the whole reason he has any sort of standing in the 21st century is because of the knowledgeable designer of the new controller system, and the fans who went and programmed new songs, including Chris Thrash.

If it wasn't for them, almost no one outside of our fandom, and people who remembered the name somehow from Showbiz or other ventures, would know about Aaron Fechter.

"I am the Rock-afire Explosion not them. And if I don't program the show, it is NOT the Rock-afire Explosion."
That's too bad then. Guess we will have to toss the legitimacy of a lot of classic showtapes - Kathy McCracken and her team programmed them too. You can even see this non-Aaron programming action at the start of the Rock-afire movie clip I shared earlier. That also leaves out Chris Thrash, your animatronic choreographer prodigy.

Although those newer shows don't include the voices of the Rock-afire's cast, which also includes Duke, Rick, Burt, and Shalisa - they are a large part of why people on the street may have the nostalgic kick to talk about what Aaron once did. And they were programmed using the new controller - which seems more than capable to handle the load of a full Rock-afire show.

Pizza Planet Alien

kiwifarms.net
Very interesting. Might be a bit off topic, but in one of the screenshots Aaron talks about pedophilia charges being brought against “eyepatch boy”, who I assume is Dewmonic Abyss?
Before you graced the thread with your detailed gossip and receipts, he was one of the places to find information about Aaron drama. Any idea what that’s all about?

Yes, eyepatch boy is Dewmonic Abyss. He talks about that in one of his videos. Basically the Carpetbagger likes to accuse his critics of being pedophiles. Apparently he's done it to several people. It wouldn't surprise me if he got his own thread here at some point if he doesn't have one already. There's no basis to it. Dewmonic Abyss and Lia are both 20 and met when they were legal adults.

"I am the Rock-afire Explosion not them. And if I don't program the show, it is NOT the Rock-afire Explosion."
That's too bad then. Guess we will have to toss the legitimacy of a lot of classic showtapes - Kathy McCracken and her team programmed them too. You can even see this non-Aaron programming action at the start of the Rock-afire movie clip I shared earlier. That also leaves out Chris Thrash, your animatronic choreographer prodigy.

I think this is one of the cringiest parts of his war against fan programmed shows. Imagine Walt Disney going around saying "I am Mickey Mouse." or Nolan Bushnell claiming to be Chuck E. Cheese.

Last edited by a moderator:

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Rick Bailey (Beach Bear's VA post 1983) recently started a YouTube Channel to upload his music etc. He explained in the comments of one video that he too was actually originally hired to program shows at CEI, working under Kathy. So, I guess that makes his shows 'not the real Rock-Afire' either.
1597541976672.png

Speaking of voice actors, I've heard that Aaron's relationship with most of them has soured somewhat over the years. If i recall correct, he had a major falling out with Burt 'Sal' Wilson (VA of Fatz Geronimo) over refusing to pay him for his work. He has since taken it upon himself to provide a poor man's impersonation of Burt's Fatz voice (which can be seen on his Black Eyed Peas cover).
A more recent video on Aaron's channel reveals that Sal was bought to CEI with a fan on their tour. I do not have screen shots as evidence, but I read that Sal had no intention to see Aaron again, and this was imposed on him by said fan.

EDIT: Found the email evidence.
1597542526088.png

Aaron sobbing as he played 'Sal's Birthday' on the keyboard in the documentary, claiming that he cried because he "missed Sal" is certainly confusing with this in mind.

Last edited:

Pizza Planet Alien

kiwifarms.net
Rick Bailey (Beach Bear's VA post 1983) recently started a YouTube Channel to upload his music etc. He explained in the comments of one video that he too was actually originally hired to program shows at CEI, working under Kathy. So, I guess that makes his shows 'not the real Rock-Afire' either.
View attachment 1523379
Speaking of voice actors, I've heard that Aaron's relationship with most of them has soured somewhat over the years. If i recall correct, he had a major falling out with Burt 'Sal' Wilson (VA of Fatz Geronimo) over refusing to pay him for his work. He has since taken it upon himself to provide a poor man's impersonation of Burt's Fatz voice (which can be seen on his Black Eyed Peas cover).
A more recent video on Aaron's channel reveals that Sal was bought to CEI with a fan on their tour. I do not have screen shots as evidence, but I read that Sal had no intention to see Aaron again, and this was imposed on him by said fan.

EDIT: Found the email evidence.
View attachment 1523393

Aaron sobbing as he played 'Sal's Birthday' on the keyboard in the documentary, claiming that he cried because he "missed Sal" is certainly confusing with this in mind.

Yeah, they made up last year supposedly. Of course, this being Aaron he had to act like a dickhole to somebody about it. Not sure where they stand now but any time Aaron changes his mind about anything he acts like people were wrong thinking he held the previous opinion. It's like he tries to throw it all down the memory hole from 1984. He really must think people have the memory retention of a goldfish.

moseph.jartelli

MAJA: Make America Jonestown Again.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, eyepatch boy is Dewmonic Abyss. He talks about that in one of his videos. Basically the Carpetbagger likes to accuse his critics of being pedophiles. Apparently he's done it to several people. It wouldn't surprise me if he got his own thread here at some point if he doesn't have one already. There's no basis to it. Dewmonic Abyss and Lia are both 20 and met when they were legal adults.
Whats this Carpetbagger deal? I looked his vids up and he just seems like some nerd who likes rollercoasters. Why are those overpriced shitty looking dolls so sought after?

Pizza Planet Alien

kiwifarms.net
Whats this Carpetbagger deal? I looked his vids up and he just seems like some nerd who likes rollercoasters. Why are those overpriced shitty looking dolls so sought after?

Not really sure about that. I'm not a Carpetbagger fan. I've only seen one of his videos where he went to Funtown Mountain (which is another insane clusterfuck story but not directly related to Aaron) and that was only because some animatronics were there. As far as I'm aware there isn't a huge crossover between the Rockafire and Carpetbagger audience. When Aaron announced the Carpetbagger doll he used a video on his premium channel and people were like, "Who the fuck is that?"

All I know about him is what Dewmonic Abyss mentioned in his videos, which are linked in one of my posts above.

As far as the dolls go, they're not sought-after. As far as I know only a few were sold, mostly to Carpetbagger critics to make funny YouTube videos. Aaron just has a bug up his butt about anyone criticising his "hero" and won't sell them to anyone who doesn't get vetted as a true Carpetbagger fan. He spent loads of money these dolls (small manufacturing runs are not cheap, even on shitty dolls like that) and is now sitting on them because he doesn't want to sell them to the only people willing to give him money. Shows what kind of business person he is. Truly the Jeff Bezos of the industry.

Last edited:

moseph.jartelli

MAJA: Make America Jonestown Again.
kiwifarms.net
Not really sure about that. I'm not a Carpetbagger fan. I've only seen one of his videos where he went to Funtown Mountain (which is another insane clusterfuck story but not directly related to Aaron) and that was only because some animatronics were there. As far as I'm aware there isn't a huge crossover between the Rockafire and Carpetbagger audience. When Aaron announced the Carpetbagger doll he used a video on his premium channel and people were like, "Who the fuck is that?"

All I know about him is what Dewmonic Abyss mentioned in his videos, which are linked in one of my posts above.

As far as the dolls go, they're not sought-after. As far as I know only a few were sold, mostly to Carpetbagger critics to make funny YouTube videos. Aaron just has a bug up his butt about anyone criticising his "hero" and won't sell them to anyone who doesn't get vetted as a true Carpetbagger fan. He spent loads of money these dolls (small manufacturing runs are not cheap, even on shitty dolls like that) and is now sitting on them because he doesn't want to sell them to the only people willing to give him money. Shows what kind of business person he is. Truly the Jeff Bezos of the industry.
So they arent really even friends or in business together? Jesus Aaron is unhinged. He made some robotic puppets not a fucking Terminator.

Pizza Planet Alien

kiwifarms.net
So they arent really even friends or in business together? Jesus Aaron is unhinged. He made some robotic puppets not a fucking Terminator.

They have some kind of friendly business relationship. I know the Carpetbagger has visited the CEI warehouse and Aaron can act very charming and friendly when he wants to until you get on his bad side and he turns into Satan's asshole. Aaron had been working with the manufacturer previously to make the Rockafire dolls he peddles on eBay. I'm sure he used a bulk discount on the Carpetbagger dolls and figured he could make a bunch of money selling them to both their fans until it backfired hilariously.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
He's just using Budsie. I don't understand why he's acting as though it's his own ingenious product. He didn't manufacture them. He didn't even do the art for the design reference sheet that was sent to them. He has literally nothing to do with them except that he commissioned them and is selling them at a price higher than the one Budsie charged him to do the commission.
Anyone could send the same design reference sheet to Budsie and get a carpetbagger doll (or any of the hideous Rockafire Budsie dolls) that look identical for a cheaper price, simply because they're not going via Aaron who jacks the price up to make a profit. It's not even as though Aaron owns some intellctual property rights over the Carpetbagger like he does with RAE.

kevintheguy0

kiwifarms.net
He just can't stop designing Budsie dolls!

On the subject of dolls, a fan who does professional dollmaking work actually "worked" with Aaron to create a scale replica doll of Billy Bob. First, there was a box reveal with a plea at the end to join his premium channel so he can "work his butt off for you", then a doll reveal, but in classic Aaron fashion the segment anyone would be interested in is blurred out (but not for those trusty premium subscribers!).

At the 18:43 mark, you can see how he "left in" a full shot of the new doll. As a treat to his regular subscribers, it was to be known. After some fans pointed this out online, he responded likening himself to Walt Disney and claiming that one wouldn't walk in and steal his secrets if they had the chance, would they? Also see the comment section below that video where numerous people are "cancelled"..

Edit: Also see Lollipop by Lil Wayne for even more response to hater comments, this time from years earlier.

Last edited:

Pizza Planet Alien

kiwifarms.net
He just can't stop designing Budsie dolls!

On the subject of dolls, a fan who does professional dollmaking work actually "worked" with Aaron to create a scale replica doll of Billy Bob. First, there was a box reveal with a plea at the end to join his premium channel so he can "work his butt off for you", then a doll reveal, but in classic Aaron fashion the segment anyone would be interested in is blurred out (but not for those trusty premium subscribers!).

At the 18:43 mark, you can see how he "left in" a full shot of the new doll. As a treat to his regular subscribers, it was to be known. After some fans pointed this out online, he responded likening himself to Walt Disney and claiming that one wouldn't walk in and steal his secrets if they had the chance, would they? Also see the comment section below that video where numerous people are "cancelled"..

Edit: Also see Lollipop by Lil Wayne for even more response to hater comments, this time from years earlier.

Just wanted to add that this is not the first video he made about this doll and he totally fucked up the reveal. There was a short teaser video to announce this one. The teaser didn't mention that the video (which uploaded at midnight) would be blurred, so when he finally uploaded people who weren't on the "premium channel" were super, super pissed. They felt cheated and deceived because they waited until midnight and sat through 15 minutes of him opening a box with no payoff. They took screenshots of the frames with the doll and posted them all over Instagram. A couple posted links to the unblurred subscriber version, which he had removed. He also wiped tons of angry comments.

20200816_181738.jpgreceived_1808617315820338.jpegreceived_1808616852487051.jpegreceived_1808613829154020.jpegreceived_1808551385826931.jpegreceived_1808551275826942.jpegreceived_1808551349160268.jpegreceived_1808551249160278.jpegreceived_1808613945820675.jpeg

And then there's this...

received_1106563846155114.png

Yup. Paying for a subscription doesn't even give you access to the full library. You have to pay $1 each for videos prior to the last 5. I feel sorry for any schmuck who buys them all and finds out most of them are boring as shit unedited vlogs of him doing stuff like repotting plants and watching self-parking cars.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: glass_houses

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Yup. Paying for a subscription doesn't even give you access to the full library. You have to pay $1 each for videos prior to the last 5. I feel sorry for any schmuck who buys them all and finds out most of them are boring as shit unedited vlogs of him doing stuff like repotting plants and watching self-parking cars.
Going by the shit that was on his other Youtube channels (Fechter1, Fanprograms and Carbohydrillium), that is without a shadow of a doubt what they're paying for. His response is that if you love the Rockafire, you should love him. This is also how he has responded to anyone who disagrees with his far right political views.

PS: Could you please resize your images next time?

Pizza Planet Alien

kiwifarms.net
Going by the shit that was on his other Youtube channels (Fechter1, Fanprograms and Carbohydrillium), that is without a shadow of a doubt what they're paying for. His response is that if you love the Rockafire, you should love him. This is also how he has responded to anyone who disagrees with his far right political views.

PS: Could you please resize your images next time?

Sorry about that. I went back and fixed the images.

I think on some level Aaron has never really gotten the idea that to most people he is only interesting in relation to his connection to the Rockafire. They don't want to hear about his politics, what he had for breakfast or the rest of his personal life. But on another level he does understand that without the characters he's nothing and everyone is just going to forget about him. That would be just awful for him so he has to mark everything about it as his like a dog peeing on a fire hydrant.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Watching a segment of the Save the Colander Head telethon and then reading the comments of the video, especially those by Aaron prove how much fluff Aaron has in his ears. Comments range until around 7 months ago.

Cursing out kids is one of his favorite hobbies!
Yes, of particular interest was this comment thread.
1597839906119.png

Does anybody (with more time at their disposal than I) know exactly which episode of the podcast Aaron is referring to?
Naturally, everything that went wrong is someone else's fault, right Aaron?