Lolcow Aaron Fechter - Delusional inventor, animatronic daddy, racist jew

Did you notice the fine print???

Pledge $1,800 or more​

Employee Of The Month​

You get your name and picture framed on the wall in the showroom. It will have a plaque below that says your name and "Employee of the Month".
(Name and picture subject to approval)

So even if I backed it he would refuse to let me have my picture in his precious show because I am a hater... :(

The Grimace

Normal words, but a purple guy!
kiwifarms.net
Did you notice the fine print???

Pledge $1,800 or more​

Employee Of The Month​

You get your name and picture framed on the wall in the showroom. It will have a plaque below that says your name and "Employee of the Month".
(Name and picture subject to approval)

So even if I backed it he would refuse to let me have my picture in his precious show because I am a hater... :(
inb4 the employee of the month photo only stays up for a month

Rockafire Ass Explosion

Diharrea Saipian
kiwifarms.net
Aaron is currently going insane in his YouTube comments. He's angry there's a young kid who has made a Rockafire simulator without his permission. He's once again putting a bounty for the identity of The 64th Gamer.
Screenshot_20201110-134804_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201110-134814_YouTube.jpg

Aaron is obviously desperate right now trying to save his GoFundMe.

Screenshot_20201110-135256_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201110-135542_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201110-135556_YouTube.jpg

Caitty Fanny Pack

kiwifarms.net
64th is dodging quite the bullet keeping his distance from Fechter. Good on him.

I love how Fechter stepped up as a lecturing Karen in his first reply to 64th Gamer.

Lol @Fechter trying to kill off his own characters "Maybe he can change his game to a FNAF or a CEC or any other characters"

Later down in the thread Fechter seems to be getting frustrated with 64th for not contacting him and accepting him as his lord and savior "I could give a laundry list of problems with it but 64th doesn't want to hear my critiques or work with me to improve them"

I noticed in the comment thread a 13 year old or two trying to give away 64th to their lord and savior, Fechter.
One of the kids claims to have 64th contact info. If legit, I wonder if he will actually leak it to Fechter.

I'm going to keep watching the comment thread and see what happens next. I like seeing Fechter get ghosted for a change.

Last edited:
He thinks he's in the same GALAXY as Disney.... what a joke. I can go to Orlando .... 2 miles from Walt Disney World's main gate and buy cheap knockoff Chinese Disney merch that I know aren't "legal". Disney has kept a tight grip on their trademarks. Aaron let his expire decades ago but yet still says hes the same as Disney? I guarantee Disney never let a trademark lapse such as he has. Aaron's "lifes work" is nothing more than something his Company produced while he sat at the head and talked. He had very little involvement in any of the engineering, development, sculpting, molding.... you know the e3very day stuff that a "CREATOR" would do! I feel sorry for the man that so delusional to think that a 1 hit wonder from a restaurant that kicked him out in 1991 is a Disney!

Rock akiller 5000

kiwifarms.net
Hi, I'm pretty new here but I encountered a run-in with Aaron. I will not confirm or deny a tie to M-T Creations, I just want to share this because it's really ridiculous. So, M-T Creations made a video after he found out that someone who was uploading Rock-afire Replay videos got their whole channel copyright striked by Aaron. The video was aimed at getting Aaron's attention and telling him to stop being abusive towards his fans. This was his response. Now he just doesn't want anything on YouTube. It feels like he just wants the face of The Rock-afire off of the internet itself. (But we all know he's just full of shit and gets fuller every day)

Attachments

• AaronMessage1.jpg
    AaronMessage1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 33

rockafire_archiver

kiwifarms.net
So... Aaron has completely gone off the rails with all of the Rock afire game stuff:
4ad093004b3a19d771e2b5ae78b464ed.png

(what's he rambling about? someone's brother's birthday?)

Here's Aaron's reply to one of his loyal child followers who's tattling on people uploading footage of the competing Rock-afire Replay game:
You are not fans if you are creating Rock-afire Content.png

Fortunately there are some intelligent people to break up the back and forth pissing match in the comments:
unknown.png

But it seems that all the fighting was for nothing. In the light of all this, the development of Rock-afire Replay has been canceled by the developer, and from speaking to him it's likely permanent:
unknown.png

Meanwhile Aaron's own game, the "Rock-afire Simulator", has only barely cracked $1,000 of it's $27,000 Kickstarter goal in 3 weeks, with only 2 weeks to go.
(Oh, and i have reason to believe at least a few hundred dollars of that $1,000 was donated by Aaron in the beginning to make it look like it was gaining traction. I saw the page a few hours after the launch, and it already had ~$350 contributed by just 2 or 3 people)
RAE Simulator Funding as of 11-15-20.png

So basically what this means is that no one's game will get made. There will be no fun to be had as long as Aaron has anything to say about it

How is anyone better off this way? the developer wasn't asking for money. The idea CLEARLY is not profitable, or else the kickstarter would have been successful.

But even if it was successful, i think poor Aaron has dug himself into a contradictory hole. He got carried away on his copyright infringement high, and has taken such a strong position against programming custom content on ANY form of the RAE that... it sorta calls the legitimacy of his entire Kickstarter project into question.

In one comment, he references a video uploaded to youtube where someone programmed Billy Bob in Rock-afire Replay to do the Jesus Christ is my ni**a meme
Jesus Christ.jpg

(of course he has to use the uncensored hard -r when he talks about it)

But that does make you wonder though. Surely the same thing could be done with his own simulator? He's literally trying to sell a game that gives anyone the individual freedom to program whatever they want to the RAE. He's in too deep now, and i wouldn't be surprised if he's convinced himself that his whole game is blasphemous to begin with

But in either case, things that people create with tools should not be a reflection on the tool itself.
It's like a store refusing to sell pencils because they don't like what some people write with them. Ridiculous

I've witnessed the development of Rock-afire Replay from the very start. It's truly incredible what the developer has been able to accomplish in such a short period of time.
In less than 3 months he was able to get a fully functional/programmable game made with a true-to-life recreation of all the RAE stage props/lights, and about half of the characters.
It's really saddening to see it canceled.

Aaron no longer has the capacity to create, all he has left is destruction.

Last edited:

The Grimace

kiwifarms.net
So... Aaron has completely gone off the rails with all of the Rock afire game stuff:
View attachment 1730212
(what's he rambling about? someone's brother's birthday?)

Here's Aaron's reply to one of his loyal child followers who's tattling on people uploading footage of the competing Rock-afire Replay game:
View attachment 1730209

Fortunately there are some intelligent people to break up the back and forth pissing match in the comments:
View attachment 1730242

But it seems that all the fighting was for nothing. In the light of all this, the development of Rock-afire Replay has been canceled by the developer, and from speaking to him it's likely permanent:
View attachment 1730245

Meanwhile Aaron's own game, the "Rock-afire Simulator", has only barely cracked $1,000 of it's $27,000 Kickstarter goal in 3 weeks, with only 2 weeks to go.
(Oh, and i have reason to believe at least a few hundred dollars of that $1,000 was donated by Aaron in the beginning to make it look like it was gaining traction. I saw the page a few hours after the launch, and it already had ~$350 contributed by just 2 or 3 people)
View attachment 1730216

So basically what this means is that no one's game will get made. There will be no fun to be had as long as Aaron has anything to say about it

How is anyone better off this way? the developer wasn't asking for money. The idea CLEARLY is not profitable, or else the kickstarter would have been successful.

But even if it was successful, i think poor Aaron has dug himself into a contradictory hole. He got carried away on his copyright infringement high, and has taken such a strong position against programming custom content on ANY form of the RAE that... it sorta calls the legitimacy of his entire Kickstarter project into question.

In one comment, he references a video uploaded to youtube where someone programmed Billy Bob in Rock-afire Replay to do the Jesus Christ is my ni**a meme
View attachment 1730252
(of course he has to use the uncensored hard -r when he talks about it)

But that does make you wonder though. Surely the same thing could be done with his own simulator? He's literally trying to sell a game that gives anyone the individual freedom to program whatever they want to the RAE. He's in too deep now, and i wouldn't be surprised if he's convinced himself that his whole game is blasphemous to begin with

But in either case, things that people create with tools should not be a reflection on the tool itself.
It's like a store refusing to sell pencils because they don't like what some people write with them. Ridiculous

I've witnessed the development of Rock-afire Replay from the very start. It's truly incredible what the developer has been able to accomplish in such a short period of time.
In less than 3 months he was able to get a fully functional/programmable game made with a true-to-life recreation of all the RAE stage props/lights, and about half of the characters.
It's really saddening to see it canceled.

Aaron no longer has the capacity to create, all he has left is destruction.
Lol didn't he say the n word in that Earl video? The song where he talks about Muslims killing Americans

Reactions: quequesera

The Grimace

kiwifarms.net
Update: it looks like Fechter has had a change of mind about the situation.

Fechter can be seen rooting for rockafire replay and APOLOGIZING for getting someones youtube channel taken down.

I'm actually impressed Fechter decided not to be a cow for once.
This is a good first step to not being a lolcow.
I don't get his insistence on family-friendly content for rockafire, the main "kids" that follow this are like, autistic 12-13 year olds, and that age range tends to curse like sailors. Does anyone have the Earl vid he did where he ranted about muslims and niggers? It's privated on youtube now :(

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I don't get his insistence on family-friendly content for rockafire, the main "kids" that follow this are like, autistic 12-13 year olds, and that age range tends to curse like sailors. Does anyone have the Earl vid he did where he ranted about muslims and niggers? It's privated on youtube now :(
Might be a dumb question, but how the hell do 12-year-olds know about the animatronic characters of a dead pizza chain? Were these kids even born when they were still in action?