Lolcow Aaron Fechter - Delusional inventor, animatronic daddy, racist jew

kevintheguy0

kiwifarms.net
He is quite confused and often changes his tone. Back in the day it was adult-focused kid-friendly, then it turned adult-focused the kids are grown up, then it turned FNAF kid-friendly. But then again Aaron would always inject his entitlement into the fact that what he feels at that moment is the gospel.

This new nice video has shreds of his honesty I'm sure, but I am really surprised that he would be enthusiastic in any manner about that sort of project..

He's also crazy if he wants every piece of fan material to be screened. That sort of creativity, no matter how indecent toward the brand(s), are what makes fandoms great. Take a look at Youtube's Meat Canyon. I don't agree with some of their themes, and I know some corporate executives don't either for different reasons, but obviously, it started off being sincere.

Caitty Fanny Pack

kiwifarms.net
I was hoping this boomer would change but it looks like he will forever hold a grudge against people, I'm sooo disappointed.
LOL@ once again he's threatening an empty lolsuit against Damon and David.

Without Damon and David's show half the fanbase wouldn't get to see the rockafire in person because Fechter has burned a shit ton of bridges with people like the grumpy old fart he is.

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 9.41.47 PM.png

Also it pisses me the fuck off that he's going to discriminate against people's shows just because the owners don't kiss his ass.

Last edited:
This is just sad. I grew up going to Showtime Pizza and remember thinking how awesome those robots were
Of all the crappy things he sells and overcharges for, this thing pisses me off the most. There's more advertising copy about it on his main web page (which looks like absolute shit on mobile, natch). He talks about selling this to kids and educational institutions as a learning tool.

View attachment 1534939
View attachment 1534940
View attachment 1534941

In terms of technology this is stone age level bullshit. The types of pneumatic valves used in animatronics are controlled by electrical current. They have two states, open when the current is applied and closed when it's off. Smaller or mobile animatronics use servos. All that matters is whether there's power or not.

Tone generators were necessary when the storage medium was analog and the controller had to listen on specific places on the physical tape to know when to send the current to each individual valve, but those days are long gone. No one needs to do that anymore. The audio and signals are digital now. All of that shit is now done in software with files that contain the audio and signals. All you need is the electronics part to communicate with the computer and send the current.

He's selling this antiquated piece of crap kit that is built on an outdated way of doing things that no longer applies. And he's selling it as an educational tool to help people learn animatronics for a thousand fucking dollars.
From a mechanical standpoint, this was antiquated technology in the 80's. Even Teddy Ruxpin's motor control was more advanced. It had two DC motors (one for the eyes and one for the mouth) and the position was reported back to the control board with a linear potentiometer that was geared off the mouth and eye mechanisms.

I managed to hack my old Teddy Ruxpin with an Arduino, $10 in parts, a pirated copy of visual basic (for the user interface) and a hangover.... and I have more than two discrete settings for the eye and mouth. This kit was cutting edge technology.... back in the 60's (I think this is when Disney made the Tiki Room).

Last edited:

C. Cactus

What did you expect?
kiwifarms.net
Someday he will program the animatronics to kill someone, in order to be relevant again.

Rockafire Ass Explosion

Diharrea Saipian
kiwifarms.net
I don't get his insistence on family-friendly content for rockafire, the main "kids" that follow this are like, autistic 12-13 year olds, and that age range tends to curse like sailors. Does anyone have the Earl vid he did where he ranted about muslims and niggers? It's privated on youtube now :(

Update: it looks like Fechter has had a change of mind about the situation.

Fechter can be seen rooting for rockafire replay and APOLOGIZING for getting someones youtube channel taken down.

I'm actually impressed Fechter decided not to be a cow for once.
This is a good first step to not being a lolcow.
Mr Fechter only had a change of heart because he has a court date at the end of the month. He knows everything he's doing or saying now is being watched by the courts. So suddenly he's Mr Nice Guy just protecting his copyrights.

More importantly he's trying to say and show he doesn't speak to children in private. Only in the last few episodes has he said kids under 18 need to have their parents contact him. Of course he follows that with a unboxing of letters then fights with the kids saying their artwork violates his copyrights. The man is absolutely insane because his GoFundMe failed.

Also this.

Carlton

Someone’s got her rude hat on today
kiwifarms.net

Mr Fechter only had a change of heart because he has a court date at the end of the month. He knows everything he's doing or saying now is being watched by the courts. So suddenly he's Mr Nice Guy just protecting his copyrights.

More importantly he's trying to say and show he doesn't speak to children in private. Only in the last few episodes has he said kids under 18 need to have their parents contact him. Of course he follows that with a unboxing of letters then fights with the kids saying their artwork violates his copyrights. The man is absolutely insane because his GoFundMe failed.

Also this.
Court date? Any idea what for or even better case numbers?

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
He is quite confused and often changes his tone. Back in the day it was adult-focused kid-friendly, then it turned adult-focused the kids are grown up, then it turned FNAF kid-friendly. But then again Aaron would always inject his entitlement into the fact that what he feels at that moment is the gospel.
Precisely, note the 'I'll break your neck, Rolfe' line from the Guitarzan show. Or Dook and Looney Bird teasing Billy Bob about being a 'swinger'. Rockafire has always had risque humour, innuendos and some dark jokes.

• Informative
Reactions: John Andrews Stan