• ”This site is on a doxxing rampage so we don't want to draw attention to them.”

Abandons Beg-A-Thon Part 3 "Podcast"The Return of: Detractor Throat

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Agentsmith, Dec 25, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [ @Haunter: Cuz I'm a dope, this is gonna have to be the OP:

The December 23 “Beg-A-Thon Part 2” ended with a dejected Phil apologizing for his underwhelming Holiday event, both during the stream and on Twitter.

The planned climax for these special, festive streams was to be a more personal “Podcast”. However, following the perceived failure of Part 2, the defeated Phil has been calling in sick due to a “swollen throat" (later becoming a "cold"), and has appeared only once (admittedly sounding ill) for a “chill” Minecraft stream on the 26.]

B29B3154-6A57-4856-9B0A-231CC7279FE0.jpeg

Sounds like a great Xmas in the gout mansion

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    #1 Agentsmith, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  2. What the hell could his throat be swollen up from? The dry ass cereal? Surprised he isn't calling the company detractors for hurting his instrument (voice)

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    LiquidCancer

LiquidCancer Ultra Massive Radioactive Power

kiwifarms.net
  3. Can gout affect the throat? I know it can attack feet but I wondered if Phil's lifestyle is so unhealthy that illnesses can manifest in new and exciting ways.

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    AnonymousDimwit

AnonymousDimwit Guns don't kill people - the government does.

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's probably the year-old beer.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 10.36.59 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Freshtodeath

Freshtodeath Kwhality Khantent

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. This SORE THROAT has become a yearly, recurrent issue, let's recap

In 2014, he can't stream because of sore throat due to having excessive Gin after stream and fell asleep (alone) on the cum-stained casting couch

2018-12-25 (3).png

Then in 2015, he can't stream again because of sore throat, this time due to Leanna being a detractor and passing germs to him

2018-12-25 (1).png

In 2016, same shit happened again, but this time it was accompanied and due to POST NASAL DROP aka EXCESSIVE SNORTING

2018-12-25 (2).png

This time, it was suspected that he has been moving his head up and down too many times and overstretched his neck during this specific movement to cause the throat pain, guys, just look at that FAT THROAT one more time will ya

4.jpg

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    N0thingICanDo

N0thingICanDo I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)

kiwifarms.net
  7. #SaveTheHouse
    xsas.jpg

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. So 'sore throat' is Phil talk for 'hungover' the way someone might say they're 'under the weather' after new years.

Loving those muffins. Dave is such a basic bitch. 99c cupcake mix box, some 2 buck Pillsbury frosting, and sprinkles.

He didn't even need to leave the shelf at the grocery store.

Credit to Khet for putting in the minimum effort, dumbfuck probably called them 'homemade' anyways.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. his podcast streams are his grand finale of begging, where he goes to no end reading off his woe is me crafted stories to squeeze whatever he can out of whoever.
    the fact that he is just nonchalantly talking about skipping it is very odd and i think it may be one of two things.

1. the holiday gaming marathon failure hit him and as we saw he couldn't deflect or change the narrative so his ego had to take the reality that no one found his shit entertaining and not even the exceptional individuals are pity baited by his cries for help. phil is terrified of that happening again and his ego being crushed even worse. it's like in fighting games where he just avoids multiplayer because he literally cannot take losing. if this is the case he is either blatantly lying about the money he needed or he and kat thought up a new plan for the future and something drastic will happen.

2. phil is going to do it no matter what but is just pushing every inch of wahh feel bad for me and also wants people to reply "hey what about the podcast i was really looking forward to it!!" because hes that much of a teenage girl. I can already hear it tomorrow
    *unmutes mic* *speaks from the back of his throat in the roughest way he can* "well hello everyone, after much debate i decided to just say what the hell i cant miss this. i mean after seeing OVERWHELMING support and interest and people saying phil cmon phil every year you do the podcast you cant miss this year i said what the hell lets give it a try"

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. $5 they came from an endcap display. Also, $5 is more than they cost. Saving money!

I am partial to option 1.

While he might lie about why he's upset, Dave isn't a particularly good actor, I don't think he could fake the actual emotion in that depressing ramble. I think his apologizing really shows that something hit him where it hurts.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I look forward to hearing how raspy his voice is as he's saying all of those classics in Smash like "I couldn't blahk" and "Unearned win"

• Like Like x 2
    AnonymousDimwit

AnonymousDimwit Guns don't kill people - the government does.

kiwifarms.net
  12. You can always tell when Phil truly is feeling blue. That's when he heads on down to the bus station to suck half a dozen dicks in a row.

The sore throat is just the inevitable aftermath. Feel better, buddy!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  13. There are two things which won't make his throat better but most likely occured after the horrible Sunday stream:
    • Disgusting throat clearing
    • A fall from his office window

• Winner Winner x 2
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.net
  14. Smart, now the kids/mentally ill donators will be told he was 3 days of sickness and depression and that Christmas coulda been better, thats 3 days worth of subs, bits n cheers.

Drip Feed

Drip Feed If traps are gay then i am too

kiwifarms.net
  15. Idea. Phil should still stream tomorrow and to save his poor throat just set up a text to speech program and spam "please send money"

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net

16. I like both but

Option 3: One of his pay pigs ate up the depression woe is me mah poor throat bullshit hook, line and sinker and sent him like $2000 tip via paypal on x-mas eve. I always say, he always starts to skip streams, show up late, act egotistical when he is over fed. you over feed the pig and he gets fat and lazy. i wouldnt bne surprised at all if he got a big x-mas tip that needs ot stay "behind the scenes" so trolls dont attack the donator. its hard to explain why else he would skip huge begging streams (other than option 1 and 2 abovve which are also very good theories). of course its also possible he is lying that he needs money that bad and he wanted it for a big x-mas gift for kat or a ring or a vacation and kat told him dont worry about getting it this year so he no longer is worried a bout it.

or going back to dsp needing the 16k to pay off kats debt so they can get married theory. maybe she told him she thinks they should wait to get engaged and married for a while regardless so he no longer desperately needs the money to pay her debts. maybe she broke this delay of the marriage news to him in the middle of the drinking stream which is why he came back so depressed and upset and then lost all interest in begging for money the next several days.

• Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Disagree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. "sry guys, i know i might lose everything, but i cant do a day of "work" cause my throat is sore"

ive seen people in work the day after they lose a loved one.

like fuck, he cant even do this "job" properly, there no way in fucking hell he quit those others job. and hell never get a job again. the moment phil cant make money from streaming is the moment he ends up homeless or living back with his parents

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. He's not sick, it's more likely he and Khet are taking a mini Christmas vacation with all his scammed money.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    Ilscuro

Ilscuro Faccia Di Cazzo

kiwifarms.net
  19. (Real OP later. Movin' discussion outta Mega-Thread.)

(Godammit. Now @Agentsmith is the thread creator. Wut the fudge.)

Um... @Agentsmith I'll edit an OP into your post, I guess?

• Feels Feels x 1
    #20 Haunter, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Haunter

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.