Snowflake Abby Brown -

600lbsAnorexic

Body checking your fupa obsessively
kiwifarms.net
The "random pushing" of her mother is her attempt at moshing which is a dance style that is usually performed to any "aggressive" genre of music, including metal, punk and emo.

That's what you would do in a "mosh pit" at a live show/concert, it's literally called slam dancing or slamming.

What she's doing is actually pretty tame compared to concert/festival moves like the "Wall of death" or "slingshoting" as well as the obvious shoving, jumping ("pogoing"), bumping, slamming, etc.
The "cute anime dance" she does before that is a move called "windmills/windmilling" and is another staple of moshing and hardcore dancing in general.

It may look dumb/random but it wouldn't stand out at any alternative event that involved music. It makes sense in the context of making fun of said culture. Though I hope she explained her poor mother all of that.

Rate me :optimistic: but I have some hope that she's on the right meds this time and combined with the therapy, she is starting to develop some self-awareness (or at least it seems like it at times)...

Last edited:

Master Crouton

dude wheres my kratom
kiwifarms.net
The "random pushing" of her mother is her attempt at moshing which is a dance style that is usually performed to any "aggressive" genre of music, including metal, punk and emo.

That's what you would do in a "mosh pit" at a live show/concert, it's literally called slam dancing or slamming.

What she's doing is actually pretty tame compared to concert/festival moves like the "Wall of death" or "slingshoting" as well as the obvious shoving, jumping ("pogoing"), bumping, slamming, etc.
The "cute anime dance" she does before that is a move called "windmills/windmilling" and is another staple of moshing and hardcore dancing in general.

It may look dumb/random but it wouldn't stand out at any alternative event that involved music. It makes sense in the context of making fun of said culture. Though I hope she explained her poor mother all of that.

Rate me :optimistic: but I have some hope that she's on the right meds this time and combined with the therapy, she is starting to develop some self-awareness (or at least it seems like it at times)...
Yeah it’s def just her messing around and mocking moshing with her mom, just knowing the history of her violence with her mither combined with the visual is eerie. Abby looks like she could easily over power her if she wanted to.

From what she’s posted with her parents recently, it seems like things are trending positively in the Brown home. It looks like they’ve been enjoying their time as a family while quarantined together

Naoto

The Original Detective Prince
kiwifarms.net
Abby uploaded a reaction video to Myka Stauffer, but sadly dirty deleted and I didn't archive in time. Did anyone get it??

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Abby uploaded a reaction video to Myka Stauffer, but sadly dirty deleted and I didn't archive in time. Did anyone get it??
Why would she delete it!? Not even joking, her viewpoint on that (horrible and sad) situation would be legitimately interesting, and would probably earn her a tidal wave of asspats and pity parties. She’s the adopted child of a privileged upper middle class white family that turned into a nightmare to take care of, but her parents didn’t rehome her. I’d actually really like to see her reaction to this.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would she delete it!? Not even joking, her viewpoint on that (horrible and sad) situation would be legitimately interesting, and would probably earn her a tidal wave of asspats and pity parties. She’s the adopted child of a privileged upper middle class white family that turned into a nightmare to take care of, but her parents didn’t rehome her. I’d actually really like to see her reaction to this.
Yeah, but Abby’s parents actually really wanted a child to raise and love. Myka just needed a token ethnic to contrast against her blonde brood so she would appeal to more corporate sponsors on IG as a great white inclusive savior.

Also, I don’t think Abby’s had any issues until she was an adolescent. I actually doubt Myka’s kid is “severely autistic” or whatever. I‘d bet he was difficult (d/t neglect and no bonding during infancy) and he wasn‘t producing the returns and photo ops she needed to make it worth the cost of nanny they paid to deal with him.

But, I‘d actually be interested in Abby’s parents views on Myka. I’m sure to people like them returning a child like a faulty product is unfathomable.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but Abby’s parents actually really wanted a child to raise and love. Myka just needed a token ethnic to contrast against her blonde brood so she would appeal to more corporate sponsors on IG as a great white inclusive savior.

Also, I don’t think Abby’s had any issues until she was an adolescent. I actually doubt Myka’s kid is “severely autistic” or whatever. I‘d bet he was difficult (d/t neglect and no bonding during infancy) and he wasn‘t producing the returns and photo ops she needed to make it worth the cost of nanny they paid to deal with him.

But, I‘d actually be interested in Abby’s parents views on Myka. I’m sure to people like them returning a child like a faulty product is unfathomable.
I loved how she framed it as "rehoming" and "finding a forever home". You're right though, she never wanted that kid. A wanted child is never called something as exceptional as "Huxley". Huxley is a dogs name.

I think you're right, Abby's parents clearly desperately wanted a child. They didn't already have a flock. It's sad that Abby has the issues that she has, but her parents seem to love her unconditionally, which is to her detriment at times. But I cannot imagine them ever just tossing her aside because she was difficult. If they were going to do that, it would have happened a long time back.

I'm glad Abby ended up with parents who are at the very least, willing to stick with her through thick and thin

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net

The kid is actually problematic. From what Myka said, he suffered a stroke while in the womb and therefore has a series of problems because of it, and I honestly believe her when she said that her brand-new child was going to be mentally challenged, because she wanted so desperately her audience to think she was doing a lot of hard work.

What she wasn't expecting was how actually difficult he was going to be. She probably expected a kid that only sometimes threw cute tantrums and then sat still until her or her husband were ready to put the camera in his face, and then said kid would do whatever trick they wanted him to do for internet points and money. Instead, they got a child that was mentally challenged and needed to be tended to, carried from one doctor to the other, while at the same time they had to tend to their other three kids. There are even videos of her complaining about the cost of one of the kid's therapists while sporting a 6k dollars bracelet.

There are even Facebook posts she wrote in a group of parents who adopted/were going to adopt, asking them what disability would sound difficult but was actually really easy to take care of (this in 2018, after they got their kid).

But, talking about Abby, she said in one of her videos (yellow phase) that the first time she ended up in the psychiatric ward was when she was 12, which is incredibly young, and said that she had been displaying symptoms of bipolar for a long time before that. Honestly, though, I don't really care about her parents' opinion on this: they should help their daughter in getting better and staying on her meds, but we see from her continuous flip-flopping that she keeps dropping therapy and medicines, and that rather than reinforcing the fact that she needs her meds, they buy her trinkets and indulge in her manic induced phases.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
The kid is actually problematic. From what Myka said, he suffered a stroke while in the womb and therefore has a series of problems because of it, and I honestly believe her when she said that her brand-new child was going to be mentally challenged, because she wanted so desperately her audience to think she was doing a lot of hard work.

What she wasn't expecting was how actually difficult he was going to be. She probably expected a kid that only sometimes threw cute tantrums and then sat still until her or her husband were ready to put the camera in his face, and then said kid would do whatever trick they wanted him to do for internet points and money. Instead, they got a child that was mentally challenged and needed to be tended to, carried from one doctor to the other, while at the same time they had to tend to their other three kids. There are even videos of her complaining about the cost of one of the kid's therapists while sporting a 6k dollars bracelet.

There are even Facebook posts she wrote in a group of parents who adopted/were going to adopt, asking them what disability would sound difficult but was actually really easy to take care of (this in 2018, after they got their kid).

But, talking about Abby, she said in one of her videos (yellow phase) that the first time she ended up in the psychiatric ward was when she was 12, which is incredibly young, and said that she had been displaying symptoms of bipolar for a long time before that. Honestly, though, I don't really care about her parents' opinion on this: they should help their daughter in getting better and staying on her meds, but we see from her continuous flip-flopping that she keeps dropping therapy and medicines, and that rather than reinforcing the fact that she needs her meds, they buy her trinkets and indulge in her manic induced phases.
It's sad. I don't doubt their intentions are good but they're failing her. That said, if Abby can hold down a part time job with parents not giving her proper support and boundaries it makes me think she could thrive with proper support. That said I don't doubt for a second they love her dearly, and that's pretty lovely to see

• Agree
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
She literally just found a random greasy dude and called him Will 2.0 and started fucking him and showing him off online. So weird. That video was a trip, even for her.

Master Crouton

dude wheres my kratom
kiwifarms.net
Courtney continues to try to make herself seem more important to Abby than she really is, and Abby reminds her that she hasn't even met "will 2.0" yet
View attachment 1374814
How would you know he doesn’t make you hang out in Walmart for 3 hours if you’ve never met him?
& lol at the implication that Will had them hanging out in Wally World. I bet the only thing that he ended up purchasing was a bag of chips after loitering for so long. Though Abby probably would end up buying a bunch of makeup or whatever to fit her current phase