Snowflake Abby Brown -

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Autism is handed out like candy or how ADHD was in the 90s, most these kids just have a shit parent and I suspect this is the case.
I can just see her now standing outside the welfare office and forcing her son to down an entire giant Monster can so he would appear as hyperactive and “unfocused and distracted and disabled!” as possible, just so she could get a few more squirts from the teat of the gubmint.

Naoto

The Original Detective Prince
kiwifarms.net
I can just see her now standing outside the welfare office and forcing her son to down an entire giant Monster can so he would appear as hyperactive and “unfocused and distracted and disabled!” as possible, just so she could get a few more squirts from the teat of the gubmint.
I'm sure his munchie neglectful mum, diet of ramen with hotdogs and off-brand soda makes him disabled by default. So sad theres really no hope for kids like them. I'm sure Grover kids will be lolcows themselves in the future.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Is the Melanie Martinez phase making a comeback? I for one, hope not. That fake gap last time sent me over the edge
This was what sent me during that phase:

3CE08FBB-A5DC-4730-9D62-1ED9F8F3898E.jpeg

But I digress; on the topic of her style, it seems like maybe she’s finally realized she can actually switch her wardrobe around and not have to stick to one consistent style/artist on a daily basis.

2282943D-396B-41EC-AACF-358D44402ACB.jpeg
A0269C97-0BC2-4C8E-ADC9-FD02E0173266.jpeg

I gotta say, she does seem genuinely happy with this new guy, although of course all it’d take is one horny text from Hogg to get her to drop him like nothing.

WeDrinkRitalin

kiwifarms.net
I now have an auto-archive set up for her YouTube channel. I should get everything unless she deletes something really fast. So, if she deletes a video again before anyone gets it, @ me. I don't check up on her everyday so I may not notice.
That's basically what I am doing already, I only miss videos that she deletes within an hour or a day sometimes.