Snowflake Abby Brown -

Naoto

The Original Detective Prince
kiwifarms.net
Archive dump of Abby's YouTube since a wave of dirty deletes are on their way.

I will be uploading some videos from her facebook later, just have to screen record because they're friends only.

Naoto

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot from her Father’s Day video, not sure if she’s ever uploaded the photo online but I think she looks great here. I wonder how long ago this was
I don't know what year exactly, but it's from high school. She has also uploaded a photo with a pre-bosshog guy from that era too.

images - 2020-06-23T150342.593.jpeg

Also some retard made a petition to date abby brown
Petition archive

An Ghost

Of foreskins past
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Came here to post about the rètard and was ninja’d, but here is his post in the Facebook group:
View attachment 1399431
View attachment 1399432
View attachment 1399433
View attachment 1399434

Here are some of his other contributions to the Facebook group

View attachment 1399437

View attachment 1399438
View attachment 1399440
This is pretty funny. His facebook is real and he actually has a sense of humor. The "facebook live where i say nothing and we talk about my hairline," got me.
95689779_269803694216591_3659011892208205824_n.jpg
I mean its weird some married with children soyboy is writing this at all but at least its funny and not angry or sincere.

WhorelyQuinn

Hiya puddin! Miss me?
kiwifarms.net
Someone pretended to be Abby to manipulate RJ for "content" after Abby left him for Will the day after he told her he loves her
This is why the group was in an uproar. RJ clearly thought he was speaking to Abby and it was pretty much the worst thing ever. The thread did NOT go as she planned.

Attachments

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for RJ now, he honestly seems like a simple but good hearted kinda guy that clearly doesn’t want anything to do with this crap. Yet these daft cunts are posing as his ex that they have uncontrollable hate boners for and are fucking messaging him for “content”, like that just seems really sick and unnecessary to me. His comment on Abby’s single status was really mature and sweet and he handled this failtroll the same way, he didn’t release her phone number like Jaden or go around telling people about her dutteh vajayjay like that other guy did. Just leave the poor kid alone, let him recover from dating Abby in peace.

Now this simp with the petition...my first response is an instinctive “YIKES”, but the dude has a good sense of humor and I can’t help but like that. He does give me Catherine Saga vibes (overly w33nish), but this could possibly yield more amusing results. If Abby even cares to notice him, that is.

WhorelyQuinn

Hiya puddin! Miss me?
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for RJ now, he honestly seems like a simple but good hearted kinda guy that clearly doesn’t want anything to do with this crap. Yet these daft cunts are posing as his ex that they have uncontrollable hate boners for and are fucking messaging him for “content”, like that just seems really sick and unnecessary to me. His comment on Abby’s single status was really mature and sweet and he handled this failtroll the same way, he didn’t release her phone number like Jaden or go around telling people about her dutteh vajayjay like that other guy did. Just leave the poor kid alone, let him recover from dating Abby in peace.

Now this simp with the petition...my first response is an instinctive “YIKES”, but the dude has a good sense of humor and I can’t help but like that. He does give me Catherine Saga vibes (overly w33nish), but this could possibly yield more amusing results. If Abby even cares to notice him, that is.
definitely way too far and hurtful.

The "simp" with the petition is fucking hilarious to me though. After some lurking he's just a bored dad trying to be funny. Abby would probably just laugh it off lol

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
I can’t with these rētarded Facebook dump trucks. I really fucking can’t. The fact that they use their public, personal profiles with their real names to post in these groups is just beyond my comprehension. I know, I know, I shouldn’t be shocked when cows act stupid, yet they somehow manage to keep lowering the bar.

They just won’t see that no matter how cringey Abby acts, they are always going to be cringier because of how consumed they are with tracking her life.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what year exactly, but it's from high school. She has also uploaded a photo with a pre-bosshog guy from that era too.

View attachment 1399387

Also some retard made a petition to date abby brown
Petition archive
She looks great here tbh, this is the first time I’ve seen a photo of her without the forced quirky pouting.

Lapras

Internet Wildlife Expert
kiwifarms.net
I know it’s been discussed before, but that FB group needs a thread of its own. Everyone from the admins down to the regulars are trainwrecks.

There’s one recent thread where everyone’s claiming to be a seasoned cutter and it’s just... Yeah. It’s something. For a bunch of people who say romanticizing self harm is bad, they sure seem to take an awful lot of pride in telling everyone how ~experienced~ they are.

Naoto

kiwifarms.net
I know it’s been discussed before, but that FB group needs a thread of its own. Everyone from the admins down to the regulars are trainwrecks.

There’s one recent thread where everyone’s claiming to be a seasoned cutter and it’s just... Yeah. It’s something. For a bunch of people who say romanticizing self harm is bad, they sure seem to take an awful lot of pride in telling everyone how ~experienced~ they are.
thank you for reminding me about that! there was a similar discussion last week about it too. They’re gatekeeping the fuck out of self harm like they‘re a more special snowflake, whose more mentally ill. Posting screencaps below, not all couldn’t get a quarter through that cringe thread.

832F41CD-2E2C-48C0-AB7D-166286B319AD.jpeg

2CBD572A-FDB8-4060-A79F-58922178B0DB.jpeg

E7F17168-CE6D-4C6A-9C5D-B91777E586EB.jpeg

974D6360-3414-470E-9321-67FC2F5079B0.jpeg

“real recovering cutters” LOL nice way to call out yourself for being a piece of shit, but that’s just my opinion though.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
thank you for reminding me about that! there was a similar discussion last week about it too. They’re gatekeeping the fuck out of self harm like they‘re a more special snowflake, whose more mentally ill. Posting screencaps below, not all couldn’t get a quarter through that cringe thread.

View attachment 1402391
View attachment 1402392
View attachment 1402393
View attachment 1402394

“real recovering cutters” LOL nice way to call out yourself for being a piece of shit, but that’s just my opinion though.
I will never understand how people crave attention this badly they take photos of their paper cuts and gloat about it all while having their real name attached to it.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
That "uwu here's my scarz" picture is just nasty. Like yeah, she clearly took that because she's so ashamed, right? Nothing to do with romanticizing a ~uwu so dark n deprezzed~ mental illness or anything.

"Abby just cuts herself to look cool, but as you can see from this photo where I pose in a sleeveless top, I do it because I am such a dark and twisted soul."