Snowflake Abby Brown -

WeDrinkRitalin

kiwifarms.net
I know it’s been discussed before, but that FB group needs a thread of its own. Everyone from the admins down to the regulars are trainwrecks.

There’s one recent thread where everyone’s claiming to be a seasoned cutter and it’s just... Yeah. It’s something. For a bunch of people who say romanticizing self harm is bad, they sure seem to take an awful lot of pride in telling everyone how ~experienced~ they are.
I'm in that group, but I don't really discuss my faults like these girls do on here. They are all the same type of girl: kinda like abby, have the same issues as abby, but pretend to not be exactly like abby? I'm literally just there to watch the mess and time and time again these girls are constantly crying about abby doing something, then doing that same thing themselves. I had someone once fight me about 'bullying' abby, and I'm like...why are you in this group if you aren't also acting like a pOS?

Master Crouton

dude wheres my kratom
kiwifarms.net
thank you for reminding me about that! there was a similar discussion last week about it too. They’re gatekeeping the fuck out of self harm like they‘re a more special snowflake, whose more mentally ill. Posting screencaps below, not all couldn’t get a quarter through that cringe thread.

View attachment 1402391
View attachment 1402392
View attachment 1402393
View attachment 1402394

“real recovering cutters” LOL nice way to call out yourself for being a piece of shit, but that’s just my opinion though.
God these people are pathetic, how little must ones self worth be until they reach the low of gateekeeping self harm? lol. They make it so transparent that their hate is coming from the awareness that Abby, being the nutcase that she is, still is more well off mentally than these creatures.

Lapras

Internet Wildlife Expert
kiwifarms.net
I'm in that group, but I don't really discuss my faults like these girls do on here. They are all the same type of girl: kinda like abby, have the same issues as abby, but pretend to not be exactly like abby? I'm literally just there to watch the mess and time and time again these girls are constantly crying about abby doing something, then doing that same thing themselves. I had someone once fight me about 'bullying' abby, and I'm like...why are you in this group if you aren't also acting like a pOS?
The hypocrisy in the FB group is beautiful, and I gotta say, for a bunch of people who think they’re totally different from Abby, they are just like Abby lol.

Because I can’t sleep:

Similarities between Abby and her “haters”
  • Straw-like hair that is dyed a wild new color every month
  • Shitty facial piercings
  • Shitty tattoos
  • Heavy drag queen-esque makeup
  • Me-first mentality, self-serving
  • Zero critical thinking skills, thrives on impulse
  • Has a supposed plethora of mental health problems and/or personality disorders, self-dx’ed or otherwise
  • Compensates for a lack of personality by latching on to alternative subcultures and heavily gatekeeping them (which ironically, they typically know little about outside of the aesthetics)
  • Mentality of a high school mean girl
  • Substance abuse
  • LGBT dress up
  • Internet hoeing + general attention seeking
  • Unable to accept responsibility for anything (blaming “mental illness” or other people)
  • Romanticizes instability and being “broken” despite claiming otherwise
...And that’s just off the top of my head. I honestly don’t mind when Abby purges her social media, because people-watching the FB group is just as interesting.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
...And that’s just off the top of my head. I honestly don’t mind when Abby purges her social media, because people-watching the FB group is just as interesting.
The facebook cows are honestly just as if not more entertaining than Abby at this point, like filler episodes in some whacky anime. I’ll admit, when Abby first came into light, it was easy to feel mad and t-t-t-triggered over some of the careless comments she’d make, especially concerning a touchy subject like self harm. But, she’s genuinely mentally ill—I’m pretty sure she isn’t even in the same reality as everyone else is most of the time, to be honest—with enabling parents and a continuous source of attention via social media, of course she’s going to say and do stupid shit a lot. What’s the point of getting so angry and taking it so personally, though? Like when she had the trans phase, the Facebook groups were collectively loading their panty liners and acting like she was personally invalidating all of their genderspecial identities. You’re upset about what she said about self harm, so you’re going to post pictures of your own cuts because that somehow makes you superior to her? I mean, what? What?

Even the best of us can get a little MOTI from time to time, it happens, we’re only human. But these whiny peckers showing off their safety pin scratches and turning a serious mental health issue into some kind of show & tell competition, and acting as if they are above Abby because of it, is way more offensive and worthy of ire than anything Abby’s broken brain has shat out.

Master Crouton

dude wheres my kratom
kiwifarms.net
The hypocrisy in the FB group is beautiful, and I gotta say, for a bunch of people who think they’re totally different from Abby, they are just like Abby lol.

Because I can’t sleep:

• Shitty tattoos
  • Has a supposed plethora of mental health problems and/or personality disorders, self-dx’ed or otherwise
  • Compensates for a lack of personality by latching on to alternative subcultures and heavily gatekeeping them (which ironically, they typically know little about outside of the aesthetics)
  • Substance abuse
  • LGBT dress up
  • Unable to accept responsibility for anything (blaming “mental illness” or other people)
It’s so enticing, I almost want to make a fb just to join these groups and entertain myself with their sliminess.
These groups seem to be more of a crusty loser support group for trailer trash white folk that have a lot of undesirable traits in common, as well as hating Abby for no particular reason. Being a part of this musty hive mind gives them a sense of purpose that they would otherwise have in their hum drum, foodstamps, Walmart, tranny lives. The most excitement they’d get without it is probably the daily arguments they get in with their baby daddies or corner store cashiers.
In the LC thread about Abby’s haters, a lot of their tumblr and twitter accounts were posted (before most deleted cuz n00dz) and the glimpse in to their daily lives was so bleak, it’s no wonder they picked up this hobby.
If only they could just take some of Abbz advice and turn to Jesus instead *sigh*

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
The facebook cows are honestly just as if not more entertaining than Abby at this point, like filler episodes in some whacky anime. I’ll admit, when Abby first came into light, it was easy to feel mad and t-t-t-triggered over some of the careless comments she’d make, especially concerning a touchy subject like self harm. But, she’s genuinely mentally ill—I’m pretty sure she isn’t even in the same reality as everyone else is most of the time, to be honest—with enabling parents and a continuous source of attention via social media, of course she’s going to say and do stupid shit a lot. What’s the point of getting so angry and taking it so personally, though? Like when she had the trans phase, the Facebook groups were collectively loading their panty liners and acting like she was personally invalidating all of their genderspecial identities. You’re upset about what she said about self harm, so you’re going to post pictures of your own cuts because that somehow makes you superior to her? I mean, what? What?

Even the best of us can get a little MOTI from time to time, it happens, we’re only human. But these whiny peckers showing off their safety pin scratches and turning a serious mental health issue into some kind of show & tell competition, and acting as if they are above Abby because of it, is way more offensive and worthy of ire than anything Abby’s broken brain has shat out.

Shhh. If you say you like the haters too much the mods will banish all discussion of them to a containment thread no one wants to read like they did chantals. :tomgirl:

Say no 2 hugs

Can I keep his head for a souvenir?
kiwifarms.net

Because I can’t sleep:

• Shitty tattoos
  • Substance abuse
  • LGBT dress up
I think several of those are off the mark a bit when you take many things we know about abby into consideration.

She definitely has a personality beyond just her numerous phases, shes like a likable anti-hero type. And she doesn't really romanticize her mental illness either when she does talk about it on camera. She just seems pretty honest about who she is and the cards shes been dealt more than anything else.

There's a reason she has whole retarded facebook groups dedicated to shit talking her, namely troll shielding and her being a fucking chameleon therefore remaining interesting to watch. These dummies are more like her wannabes than they are a reflection of abby herself, and that's what makes them so funny to watch.

Lapras

Internet Wildlife Expert
kiwifarms.net
I think several of those are off the mark a bit when you take many things we know about abby into consideration.

She definitely has a personality beyond just her numerous phases, shes like a likable anti-hero type. And she doesn't really romanticize her mental illness either when she does talk about it on camera. She just seems pretty honest about who she is and the cards shes been dealt more than anything else.

There's a reason she has whole retarded facebook groups dedicated to shit talking her, namely troll shielding and her being a fucking chameleon therefore remaining interesting to watch. These dummies are more like her wannabes than they are a reflection of abby herself, and that's what makes them so funny to watch.
Yeah, looking back, I’d agree with you that a couple things are off mark in terms of Abby. I typed that whole thing up while I was sleep deprived, so looking back now there’s a few things I’ll probably go back and edit later to her credit. The romanticizing mental illness thing isn’t really her so much as it is her FB followers. I’ll admit I was thinking more about the group than Abby for a couple of those.

The only thing I disagree on is Abby having a personality outside of her phases. Maybe she’s slightly quirky by nature, who knows, but from what we all have seen, any time she transitions to a new phase she morphs her entire being around whatever she’s into at that moment.

Weren’t there pics that surfaced of Abby before all of her phases? Iirc she looked like your average young adult in those. I wonder what that Abby was like.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Abby has addressed the thread once again
View attachment 1406853

The "haters" had something to say too
View attachment 1406857
Anyone know who Kaylyn is referring to lol??
Why do they even continue to come here if it makes them sick to look at this ghastly trans murdering website? Just...... Click away.

Also if this imaginary troons thread is still up and active, then that means they're still acting retarded online.

Come talk to us Abby. Nulls gone, it's nice and safe now.

Naoto

The Original Detective Prince
kiwifarms.net
Archive dump of Abby's facebook videos. I have the 30min live stream downloaded but it won't upload.

Also Abby since you read here, I don't hate you and wish the best for you. 90% of the recent activity on this thread is about the facebook haters, which you should already know are more laughable than you.

Come talk to us Abby. Nulls gone, it's nice and safe now.
Yes I agree Abby come here :).

An Ghost

Of foreskins past
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive dump of Abby's facebook videos. I have the 30min live stream downloaded but it won't upload.

Also Abby since you read here, I don't hate you and wish the best for you. 90% of the recent activity on this thread is about the facebook haters, which you should already know are more laughable than you.

Yes I agree Abby come here :).
First vid is trasha. Funky disco filter over her dad saying hes tired and miserable. Video feels 5 minutes despite being half the length.

The makeup live is surreal. Shes very slow and feeble. An elated sedated expression.

Third and last one are her recounting her entire history of mental illness. Some of it is questionable, like being diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder at 11 (edit:she meant bipolar at 11) or the fact that she was picked on for being too smart and dressing too well.
Its essentially a recounting of all the times she went off her medication and shortly after the deep end. Some new pieces of lore for me: during an episode she was picked up by police laying in a handicapped parking spot, and once tried to kill herself by crashing her parents car into another car, totalling both. She claims her dog (the one before zero) tried to get the keys out of her hands. Says during manic periods she had a lot of sexual partners, which is something that happens, but feels bad about that too.
She says the "internet stuff" started last summer so i dunno how recent this video is but claims to be on an outpatient program because of her hospitalization history that prevents her from going off her meds. She mentions every time that it was because she was gaining weight.
No mention of the phases, probably because she sees nothing wrong with them, but did refer to her claiming to be a lesbian as a "gay phase" which immedietly lead into her homophobia phase.
At no point does she glorify it saying pity me. She recounts now amusing annecdotes like having a roommate in the hospital named Helen so she freaks out because her brain made the connection to Helen Keller or talking to traffic lights but says she would rather be on medication. In direct contrast to her haters, she regrets the things she did, wont use her illness as an excuse, and loves jesus. Theres nothing funny about mental illness ruining somebodys life. But her phases and cringe raps are.

Last edited:

Fancy Carstairs

kiwifarms.net
I think it's fucked that the FB group has devolved into such dumbass fuckshit like buying her clothes and being proud of that, and contacting people like rj pretending to be her. I don't think she'll stop anytime soon with the grabbing a rando off the street and dating him for a week and then going back to Willie, but the FB people should CTFD and stop trying to insert themselves

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
I think it's fucked that the FB group has devolved into such dumbass fuckshit like buying her clothes and being proud of that, and contacting people like rj pretending to be her. I don't think she'll stop anytime soon with the grabbing a rando off the street and dating him for a week and then going back to Willie, but the FB people should CTFD and stop trying to insert themselves
The FB group participants are sinking down to BlueSpike levels of trolling/harassment. And it’s genuinely baffling to me how they can look down on this thread and paint it as just a bunch of boolying murdering transphobes that have nothing else better to do. We anonymously participate in one single thread here about Abby, where we repost her screenshots and videos and the rest is just mostly tinfoil and armchair discussions amongst ourselves.

Meanwhile over in Zuckland where everyone has all their personal shit out in the open and easily accessible, these single mom welfare turds have multiple groups dedicated to her, one for bragging about buying her musty used clothes, one for harassing her boyfriend/ex’s, for the sake of getting “content” out of her, etc.

If anyone is bullying and stalking a mentally ill woman, it’s the collective group of glass houses on facebook, not us.

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
The self awareness of the Facebook leeches is 0%. They’re just mad that they are being made fun of now too so they are lashing out. It really doesn’t matter if they try to claim they’re better than the farms, we don’t need to be in a pissing contest with a bunch of Grovers.